Brilliant video about modern day liberalism

LOL More bizarre word salad, up is really down, and down is sideways or so it seems sometimes. I find it fascinating that the right can only define itself in reaction to a made up bogeyman - the left. One could easily change things around and say this is the right. Proof friends is still in the pudding, when the right can point to some accomplishment other than word salad about their imaginary left, then maybe they would be taken seriously.

How the Right Hijacked the Magic Words. How the Right Hijacked the Magic Words

To understand the conservative mind check this book out, the fellows above are simply contemporary versions. 'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman

I have two other posts in this thread [link below], that it is still active demonstrates a level of partisanship that exists in America today and says lots about why we are declining as a nation. No longer is debate over ideas or policies, it is rather finger pointing paid for by powers that benefit from the confusion. Agitprop rules the mind of too many.

Why do people hate Liberals? post# 114
Why do people hate Liberals? post# 1604

"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a 'Liberal.'" President John F Kennedy on September 14, 1960

Like most people with an obvious axe to grind, he cherry picks what some liberals say and do and applies it broadly to the entire group.

Like everyone who disagrees with or criticizes Obama is a racist. I guess that makes me, the board’s leading liberal, a racist then????

He does make some good points if you wish to listen to it. And there are some things he is flat our right on. Nancy Pelosi’s liberalism is probably more dangerous than Ted Cruz’s conservatism for the long-term health of the nation but neither are good for it’s people; kind of the proposition of being asked which eye do you want to lose. That being said, few on the left consider Pelosi’s brand of liberalism the best path forward. Can the same be said about the right and Ted Cruz’s brand of conservatism? No.

LOL More bizarre word salad, up is really down, and down is sideways or so it seems sometimes. I find it fascinating that the right can only define itself in reaction to a made up bogeyman - the left. One could easily change things around and say this is the right. Proof friends is still in the pudding, when the right can point to some accomplishment other than word salad about their imaginary left, then maybe they would be taken seriously.

To understand the conservative mind check this book out, the fellows above are simply contemporary versions. 'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman

I have two other posts in this thread [link below], that it is still active demonstrates a level of partisanship that exists in America today and says lots about why we are declining as a nation. No longer is debate over ideas or policies, it is rather finger pointing paid for by powers that benefit from the confusion. Agitprop rules the mind of too many.

"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a 'Liberal.'" President John F Kennedy on September 14, 1960

Let me guess, you didn't even see the video.

Priceless... (and also your whole post is complete nonsense).

No doubt the Left is authoritarian.

What is most laughable about the Left IMO, is how many of them think themselves good, fair, and open minded. Without question better than conservatives or others of different political ideologies. This ignorant and obviously incorrect opinion of themselves, seems to result in actions that could hardly be considered good. However, their terrible unjust actions don't ever seem to bother them and the awful consequences are never considered...another rather unfortunate characteristic of the Left.

Let me guess, you didn't even see the video.

Priceless... (and also your whole post is complete nonsense).

Most of the video was complete nonsense too… Really; he just takes tired old complaints from the Right and edits them together. He did say some things that resonate to make it not a total waste but by and large, it was a poorly scripted bitch-fest about Liberals that had little semblance to reality.

What is most laughable about the Left IMO, is how many of them think themselves good, fair, and open minded. Without question better than conservatives or others of different political ideologies. This ignorant and obviously incorrect opinion of themselves, seems to result in actions that could hardly be considered good. However, their terrible unjust actions don't ever seem to bother them and the awful consequences are never considered...another rather unfortunate characteristic of the Left.

According to the video, we can’t compare Obama to his predecessor so (assuming time began with Obama) we can’t talk about tax breaks during a war, an unfunded Medicare D mandate as “awful consequences”…. in terms of financial mismanagement.

According to the video, we can’t compare Obama to his predecessor so (assuming time began with Obama) we can’t talk about tax breaks during a war, an unfunded Medicare D mandate as “awful consequences”…. in terms of financial mismanagement.

Dude, you still did not watch the video?

Come on... Even liberal regressives can do better than throw blind insults.

The video is not about Obama. He is just the silent complicit guy.

Come on... Even liberal can do better than throw blind insults.

Watched every word of it. It was non-sense by and large.
Not everyone who disagrees with Obama gets labeled a racist; otherwise I’d be called that as well.
Don’t know what to tell you.

He nails it, but on the loud, hardcore Left, not on more traditional liberals or people who lean left.

The Left, like the Right, has been taken over by the intolerant screamers.

Not everyone who disagrees with Obama gets labeled a racist; otherwise I’d be called that as well.

Still no idea what you are talking about.

On a second note, I find it very, very unconvincing that liberals have a problem with unfunded anything. ALL of their proposed government programs are always pay as you go, which also go by the name of "ponzi scheme" in the private honest sector.

Still no idea what you are talking about.

On a second note, I find it very, very unconvincing that liberals have a problem with unfunded anything. ALL of their proposed government programs are always pay as you go, which also go by the name of "ponzi scheme" in the private honest sector.

Well, have someone more informed explain it to you.

Forum List

Back