bristol is trig's mother. can anyone show me anything that shows palin preggies

I showed you a picture of her pregnant and it didn't fit the mold of the little theory, so you didn't accept it. Well so much for this story.

If only the thickness weren't so voluntary---------------

says a member of the group who doesn't acknowledge how fucked this country is right now because of Bush....

I agree, this is a bullshit rumor and really pointless to even discuss.

there are so many other things about Sarah Palin to discuss....why focus on something that is obviously untrue?

says a member of the group who doesn't acknowledge how fucked this country is right now because of Bush....

there are so many other things about Sarah Palin to discuss....why focus on something that is obviously untrue?

Which group do I belong to that fucked up this country, sweetie pie !

maybe because he doesnt suffer from ABDS

btw, i hope your medical insurance covers PESD
i'm sure you and a lot of the other lefties on here will need therapy after Obama loses
:lol:

Would you say the woman in that picture is big? I'd say she's huge.

Whats your point? Your saying that a 6lbs 2 oz. baby she should be tiny? So by that math when my wife gained 50 lbs for my daughter who was 7lbs 3oz. then my daughter should have been what ? 15 lbs? give me a break. Sorry it doesn't fit the little conspiracy theory mold there, but come on dems move on to a better story this one has been debunked .

Whats your point? Your saying that a 6lbs 2 oz. baby she should be tiny? So by that math when my wife gained 50 lbs for my daughter who was 7lbs 3oz. then my daughter should have been what ? 15 lbs? give me a break. Sorry it doesn't fit the little conspiracy theory mold there, but come on dems move on to a better story this one has been debunked .
No, my point is she never got big for this pregnancy. Not that it really matters, but if she never got big for this pregnancy, that picture is not her latest pregnancy.

So why are people pretending that it is?

Alaska Airlines has no such rule and leaves the decision to the woman and her doctor, said spokeswoman Caroline Boren. Palin was very pleasant to the gate agents and flight attendants, as always, Boren said.
"The stage of her pregnancy was not apparent by observation. She did not show any signs of distress," Boren said.
Palin never got big with this pregnancy. She said she didn't try to hide it but didn't feel a need to alert the airline, either.
Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome (04/22/08): Top Stories | adn.com

Let's assume that Bristol is the mother of Trig. It is unlikely (though not impossible) that Bristol could become pregnant so soon after giving birth. It is unlikely that Bristol would become pregnant so soon after giving birth to a special needs infant whom she is having her mother raise as her own.

And the last thing about this whacked out theory is, who cares? I thought reproductive issues were not anybody's concern but the mother carrying the child.

Let's assume that Bristol is the mother of Trig. It is unlikely (though not impossible) that Bristol could become pregnant so soon after giving birth. It is unlikely that Bristol would become pregnant so soon after giving birth to a special needs infant whom she is having her mother raise as her own.

And the last thing about this whacked out theory is, who cares? I thought reproductive issues were not anybody's concern but the mother carrying the child.
You're right, it doesn't really matter. It would just be nice to know we weren't being sold a pig-in-a-poke.

Sorry, it wasn't possible to resist.

:lol:

um, well, it would be interesting for bristol to become pregnant while she was already pregnant, dont ya think
since trig is 4 months old and bristol is now 5 months pregnant?

um, well, it would be interesting for bristol to become pregnant while she was already pregnant, dont ya think

damn I hate math word problems----if a train left Detroit going 5 mph------:mad:

Oh I agree, there are theories floating around as to Trig being a preemie and lying about how far along Bristol is which only adds to the "intrigue". All in all, it is the most bizarre tinfoil conspiracy I have ever heard of.

Conservative Punk

:eusa_whistle:

palinpregnantym8.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I agree, there are theories floating around as to Trig being a preemie and lying about how far along Bristol is which only adds to the "intrigue". All in all, it is the most bizarre tinfoil conspiracy I have ever heard of.

Give it 5 min----all the real wackos aren't even here now ~:lol:

Would you say the woman in that picture is big? I'd say she's huge.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's with her first song or perhaps even Bristol... look at her hair

I still think this story is bullshit though

Forum List

Back