Britain puts Obama/Kerry in their place for throwing Israel under the bus

• Banned
UK's key role in brokering UN resolution on Israeli settlements confirmed

UK officials say they were behind UN settlements vote — report

But nvm all that. I keep forgetting we live in a magical new world where inventing narratives matters more than telling the truth about anything.
So you're saying the NYT is a dishonest media outlet? Interesting
True or false. Just days ago, the UK voted to condemn Israeli settlements and was one of the main players in drafting the resolution, and the U.S. did not.

Go.

But nvm all that. I keep forgetting we live in a magical new world where inventing narratives matters more than telling the truth about anything.
True or false. Just days ago, the UK voted to condemn Israeli settlements and was one of the main players in drafting the resolution, and the U.S. did not.

Go.
False. Britain did vote for it, but was not instrumental in drafting the resolution, and the US was instrumental in drafting the resolution and lobbied at least one country, Ukraine, to vote for it.

• Banned

Go.
Did you read the article I posted? Do you "grasp" the point of it?

Go.
False. Britain did vote for it, but was not instrumental in drafting the resolution, and the US was instrumental in drafting the resolution and lobbied at least one country, Ukraine, to vote for it.
Read my links and try again

The stunning hypocrisy of the UN Security Council passing this resolution, while ignoring Saudi Arabia's systematic persecution and execution of gays is beyond words. The Islamic world engages in unspeakable horrors, and the UN is focused on Israel.

Go.
Yes the alt-right Brit leader called out Kerry for for attacking illegal Israeli settlements a couple of days after the UK themselves officially condemned Israel for illegal settlements and played a key role in getting other countries to do the same.

Her supporters and conservative Americans will now praise her for making the UK the only country that voted in favor of Israeli settlements. I think there's an entire chapter in The Art of the Deal about this strategy.

Now you answer my question since I asked first.

Go.
Yes the alt-right Brit leader called out Kerry for for attacking illegal Israeli settlements a couple of days after the UK themselves officially condemned Israel for illegal settlements and played a key role in getting other countries to do the same.

Her supporters and conservative Americans will now praise her for making the UK the only country that voted in favor of Israeli settlements. I think there's an entire chapter in The Art of the Deal about this strategy.

Ahhhh so she's a racist.....

You're such a fucking tool

The UN's existence is because of the United States. Without our funding it doesn't exist. We have a president and Congress that is intent on defunding this joke of an institution. Back in 2002 the UN Security Council replaced America with Sudan, a country where slavery literally still exists.

There is no country of Palestine. It is a propaganda lie conceived, quite literally, in Nazi Germany and promulgated by the far right and the left alike, with the approval of the backwards and disgusting, Holocaust-denying Islamic world.

Go.
Did you understand the article?

"It has been confirmed the UK helped with drafts of the resolution with Egypt and the Palestinians in a bid to ensure that it met with the concerns of the US president, Barack Obama."

In other words, Kerry traveled to New Zealand to tell them what the reolution had to say in order to avoid a veto and the British acted as Obama's agent communicating this information to the Egyptians and others. Britain nearly always backs whatever the US President says, and now that Trump has made his feelings on the subject clear, their PM gave Kerry a tongue lashing for his anti Israel speech.

Go.

Another pointless conversation with you. Oh well have fun.

The UN's existence is because of the United States. Without our funding it doesn't exist. We have a president and Congress that is intent on defunding this joke of an institution. Back in 2002 the UN Security Council replaced America with Sudan, a country where slavery literally still exists.

There is no country of Palestine. It is a propaganda lie conceived, quite literally, in Nazi Germany and promulgated by the far right and the left, with the approval of the backwards and disgusting, Holocaust-denying Islamic world.
The UN kicked America out of the security council in 2002 and replaced it with Sudan? Let me guess... you're a Trump voter?

Go.

Another pointless conversation with you. Oh well have fun.

Obama does his damnedest to ruin what diplomatic relations he hasn't already destroyed before he leaves office.

Maybe him and manly Michelle will loot the White House on the way out like the classless Clintons. It would be fitting.

Go.
Did you understand the article?

"It has been confirmed the UK helped with drafts of the resolution with Egypt and the Palestinians in a bid to ensure that it met with the concerns of the US president, Barack Obama."

In other words, Kerry traveled to New Zealand to tell them what the reolution had to say in order to avoid a veto and the British acted as Obama's agent communicating this information to the Egyptians and others. Britain nearly always backs whatever the US President says, and now that Trump has made his feelings on the subject clear, their PM gave Kerry a tongue lashing for his anti Israel speech.
Yeah the Egyptians, who started this, probably wanted to put some crazy things in the resolution. Good thing Obama was concerned by some of those things. The UK would have probably voted for the original version which would have been especially bad for Israel.

Forum List

Back