Britain turns against Brexit

Brits are often very Liberal, but quite often very anti-Polish.

There has been a large Polish community in Wrexham since the war when they were welcomed with open arms. Most stayed on and made their homes around the area. I have many friends of Polish origin and so,once again, you are full of shit.
PENLEY

Six teenage boys arrested over death of Polish man in Essex

Polish man attacked and beaten by gang of up to 20 teenagers in Leeds
So thats two incidents.

Two horrendous incidents, I don't think in the U.S, we even have mobs attacking minorities, or immigrants anymore.
Really ? You need to get out more kid.

Which mob in the U.S has in recent years beaten minorities, or immigrants to death, like this?

The key word is mob, I don't deny that some individuals may have.

I've dealt with loads of Brits online, both in UK, and US forms, and no for the most part I really don't like them.
Yes, I've seen you say that before, and you aren't the only one here to say so :frown:. I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's your prerogative.

There has been a large Polish community in Wrexham since the war when they were welcomed with open arms. Most stayed on and made their homes around the area. I have many friends of Polish origin and so,once again, you are full of shit.
PENLEY
And yet, just a few days ago, you said all polish are 'nuts'. You are one of the most horribly disgusting judgmental people on this board, yet you don't seem able to keep track of your utterly vile judgemental crap.
Would you like me to post your vile comments about the Polish here?
Says the girl who laughed at a dead infant on a beach.
Says the liar.

Yes, I've seen you say that before, and you aren't the only one here to say so :frown:. I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's your prerogative.

PENLEY

So thats two incidents.

Two horrendous incidents, I don't think in the U.S, we even have mobs attacking minorities, or immigrants anymore.
You are the living example of racism and bias in the US and you don't even realise it.

PENLEY

So thats two incidents.

You are the living example of racism and bias in the US and you don't even realise it.

anti-racism isn't bias?, what evidence is there of racial equality?
none, but anti-racists think this way none the less.

Well, I should say White mobs in the U.S haven't attacked minorities, or immigrants, Black mobs on the other hand have been attacking Jews, and Whites.
Well based on your posts in the forum, at least you are happy about the attacking Jews aspect.

I certainly don't like Jews. just like most Jews hate Polish people.

Please don't think of Tammy as typical. As evidenced by his posts, he's a Welsh communist who survives on EU handouts, hates free speech, and despises the English so much he prefers to be ruled by authoritarians in Brussels.

A lot of truth in that but please don't overlook that there are still distinct classes in British society. Tainted Tommy is true to his - The Wanker Class.

“Most Britons now want to stop Brexit, poll shows”

So much for ‘neo-populism.’

It also further illustrates the idiocy of referenda with regard to determining important matters, and that a republican form of government is far superior to a democracy.

Forum List

Back