British Airways unveils new uniform including hijab

1.png

Pretty much the point I was driving at two pages ago.

Fuck the hijab and/or scarf....They're wearing bland, lifeless, fashion-less coveralls.

Besides being dreary, this is one step away from dressing them all in Mao jackets
I was referring to the female mechanic. But I agree those drab clipped haired stewerdesses be ugly. As a man, I wanna see great looking women in western women’s clothes. Short skirts, legs, heels, nice juggies etc.

They all complain about their jobs. My cousin worked for Alaska Airlines dispatching flight attendants and pilots, she had big issues trying to book off trips and pilots want to book on and take extra flights. The pilots were nice, the flight attendants were rude and prima donna. I have never thought much of them after her stories.
This girl worked on a shuttle from Manchester to Malaga in Spain. Straight there and back in a day.She liked the people she worked with but hated the passengers. Their pay varied depending on how much shit they could sell you on the flight.
I still thought it looked more fun than gutting chickens on a production line

I was referring to the female mechanic. But I agree those drab clipped haired stewerdesses be ugly. As a man, I wanna see great looking women in western women’s clothes. Short skirts, legs, heels, nice juggies etc.
I dont think that they wear stuff for your pleasure.

If I were British, I would only accept this pandering to the left, garbage when all Muslim countries airlines offer their workers the option to wear Western style uniforms. What are the odds of that EVER happening?
well----DISCUSSION!!! are the new uniforms with "hijab" REQUIRED or
and "optional alternative"?

well----DISCUSSION!!! are the new uniforms with "hijab" REQUIRED or
and "optional alternative"?
Are you also approving of "naked", as an option. Would you also be ok with an optional Swatsika? This is about a company caving to the woke and we know it. The company should be in charge and not the workers.

Are you also approving of "naked", as an option. Would you also be ok with an optional Swatsika? This is about a company caving to the woke and we know it. The company should be in charge and not the workers.
ok -----WHITEFACE!!!! uhm....do you know if the hijab thingy is a
REQUIREMENT or an option? I would (true, I am not a stewardess)
have a hard time with all that WRAP AROUND THE NECK stuff-------
just curious------is there an indian SAREE option for hindu girls?

ok -----WHITEFACE!!!! uhm....do you know if the hijab thingy is a
REQUIREMENT or an option? I would (true, I am not a stewardess)
have a hard time with all that WRAP AROUND THE NECK stuff-------
just curious------is there an indian SAREE option for hindu girls?
Once again the left is proposing that religious inspired workers can dictate what uniform they wear regardless of company policy. I do not know if it is required or if it is optionable. Giving the workers that power is BA and too many others just caving to the woke left again.

Once again the left is proposing that religious inspired workers can dictate what uniform they wear regardless of company policy. I do not know if it is required or if it is optionable. Giving the workers that power is BA and too many others just caving to the woke left again.
oh---ok I am just concerned about EQUITY. Ie, mormons have a
special form of dress as do THE AMISH ----and the Japanese hobble around
on wooden soled flip flops

What do your muslim friends think about this ?

????????????? Pay attention. We are discussing religious attire in the workplace.
I am paying attention----if a Japanese lady who becomes a stewardess wants to hobble around on the plane in wooden soled FLIP FLOPS ----would that be OK? for the sake of equity?

I am paying attention----if a Japanese lady who becomes a stewardess wants to hobble around on the plane in wooden soled FLIP FLOPS ----would that be OK? for the sake of equity?
It most likely would be an OSHA safety violation so it would be a no go whether you want it or not. Wooden flip flops are not religious attire anyway, stick to the topic.

It most likely would be an OSHA safety violation so it would be a no go whether you want it or not. Wooden flip flops are not religious attire anyway, stick to the topic.
CULTURAL----the wooden soled flip flops ARE CULTURAL-----a neck wrapped in rags is "RELIGION"? Even the HIJAB thing is cultural----people who want to hide their hair can wear a WIG

BTW---for mormons their SPECIAL confining undies are a RELIGIOUS
ISSUE
Not sure about that but if so, and they worked as a stewardess for BA is would for me, be just fine as you can't see their undies. If they wanted to wear the tidy whities on their head, then I would have a problem.

Forum List

Back