British Airways unveils new uniform including hijab

Very smart they look as well.
LOL of course Tammy cheers his nation being transformed into an Islamic shit hole.

If I were British, I would only accept this pandering to the left, garbage when all Muslim countries airlines offer their workers the option to wear Western style uniforms. What are the odds of that EVER happening?
Um. its already happened.
1673818001228.jpeg

Im not sure what they wear on Air Afghan but Im not sure I would fly with them anyway.

Very smart they look as well.
BA has spent millions on image. If you visit their lounges you will notice the non-British look. They changed to a "global" atmosphere and that Speedmark logo. Even at all that, their most flown routes are in the UK out of Heathrow.

If the employee is king, which is what you are suggesting then I propose that Mexican baseball players be allowed to where Sombreros on the field if they want.
How many Mexicans have you met walking around wearing sombreros, Mr. Duke?

At airports I am always in awe of the ladies of Qatar airlines as they disembark and walk through the terminal in their Islam-inspired uniforms. They are SO sexy, I drool all the way to my plane! It's kind of funny, since the first girl who ever propositioned me sexually was in fact a black Muslim.

BA has spent millions on image. If you visit their lounges you will notice the non-British look. They changed to a "global" atmosphere and that Speedmark logo. Even at all that, their most flown routes are in the UK out of Heathrow.
Not a huge fan. I have found them overpriced.

To the point you are trying to make, How many Muslins wear hijabs in England? Maybe even less than the Mexicans who that wear Sombrero's in the states. Try again.

To the point you are trying to make, How many Muslins wear hijabs in England? Maybe even less than the Mexicans who that wear Sombrero's in the states. Try again.
I love your sense of outrage on this non issue. We need more patriots like you who are willing to make a fool of themselves by pulling crap out of their arses.

It is only a non issue for the left who are determined to drag us all into liberal minded BS. According to liberals, everything goes, you want it, you get it.
BA are a publicly owned international corporation who are responsible to their shareholders.

Do you think they shpuld be prevented from running their business as theey see fit ?

BA are a publicly owned international corporation who are responsible to their shareholders.

Do you think they shpuld be prevented from running their business as theey see fit ?
Any corporation should be free to run their business anyway they want, just as I should be free to praise or criticize their decisions. BA, in my opinion is pandering to the left and I am calling them out.

It is only a non issue for the left who are determined to drag us all into liberal minded BS. According to liberals, everything goes, you want it, you get it.
I totally agree the lefty liberals are determined to destroy our cultural values with their nonsense.
But throwing a fit over allowing a muslim flight attendant to wear what is basically just a head scarf is over the top.
Makes conservatives look as bad as the leftist loons. .. :rolleyes:

Any corporation should be free to run their business anyway they want, just as I should be free to praise or criticize their decisions. BA, in my opinion is pandering to the left and I am calling them out.
BA are increasong their chances of hiring good staff.. Thats capitallsm in action.
You seem a bit of an extremist to me.

Forum List

Back