British cops in full retreat as Muslim herd overwhelms them in streets

Winston Churchill silently weeps in his grave.
Churchill was a feral savage racist neanderthal. I'm happy he is weeping in his grave.

The REAL feral savage racist neanderthal is a person who hates the very same police who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect a self admitted cop hating subhuman trash like you.
I have no problem with cops that do what i pay them to do. I'm talking about the feral animals that roam the streets planting shit and being fake tough guys until they loose their weapon.
. And no one makes these cops go bad ? They just went bad on their own ? All criminals are innocent eh, and the cops are the criminals now in your mind ?... Got it.. Who flipped it all over like this? It wasn't the whites, because it sure wasn't like this during the Sanford & Son episodes or during all the other great achievements that blacks and whites had made over time together in this nation. What happened to the progress, and what has since given birth to the attitudes exhibited by those who are just like you in America now ? Is it Barack who has brought all this about for someone like you ? Is this the attitude that was hidden until Obama was elected ? Is he the one that you silently hoped for, and was he the one that you hoped would get you vengence on whitey finally one day ? Did he disappoint you ? Do you want vengence or do you want equality and peace with your white brothers and sisters in America ? Do you feel that you can't ever get equality and peace along side of your white brothers and sisters in America ?

Wait till the muslim mobs roll on San Fran.

I'm buying popcorn.

What are the gays going to do? Welcome them with flowers and tell them that they want to be friends?

Invite them to San Francisco's favorite street party!

20805754-SAN-FRANCISCO-JUNE-30-An-unidentified-Leather-Pride-Contingent-members-participates-at-the-annual-Sa-Stock-Photo.jpg

4032902.jpg

Nice work UK. You fools have brought this all on yourselves.
. We're they influenced by the left here ? Hmmmmm... If so the backlash is coming.
Bring it on. When is the backlash coming or are you afraid to specify a date?
. The backlash is Russia or China getting enough of this nations idiocy in the world, and always remember that when your skin finally is melting from your body, that you asked for it, and they were happy to oblige you. As soon as one of these other super powers are equally superior in military technology, you and me will be toast. Guess what ? We will both be black then, so will that finally make your idiot self happy ?
Russia or China is going to attack the US because Englands cops ran like pussies? Are you high or did you forget to take your meds?
. If America doesn't turn back to the light, soon the world will feel a fool for ever listening or following her... She will lose prominence and strength in the world, and soon she will be tried on every front. It's coming, and don't you forget it.

We had riots in the uk a few years ago. Businesses were looted and then burned to the ground. By and large, the cops just watched. What the cops did was scarier than what the rioters did.

We had riots in the uk a few years ago. Businesses were looted and then burned to the ground. By and large, the cops just watched. What the cops did was scarier than what the rioters did.

Either society dumps Political Correctness or Political Correctness is going to get us all killed.

Society cannot afford to have Politically Correct Police, the Police need to be hardcore bastards when confronted with feral savages.

. What did the cops do ?

. What did the cops do ?

This also was on our news and I think the English police just stood there and let the rioting and looting carry on, as they were afraid of violating the rioters "human rights", that sort of horsecrap.

Tilly is this correct?

Churchill was a feral savage racist neanderthal. I'm happy he is weeping in his grave.

The REAL feral savage racist neanderthal is a person who hates the very same police who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect a self admitted cop hating subhuman trash like you.
I have no problem with cops that do what i pay them to do. I'm talking about the feral animals that roam the streets planting shit and being fake tough guys until they loose their weapon.
. And no one makes these cops go bad ? They just went bad on their own ? All criminals are innocent eh, and the cops are the criminals now in your mind ?... Got it.. Who flipped it all like this? It wasn't the whites, because it sure wasn't like this during the Sanford & Son episodes or during all the other great achievements that blacks and whites had made over time together in this nation. What happened to the progress, and what has since given birth to the attitudes exhibited by those who are just like you in America now ? Is it Barack who has brought all this about for someone like you ? Is this the attitude that was hidden until Obama was elected ? Is he the one that you silently hoped for, and was he the one that you hoped would get you vengence on whitey finally one day ? Did he disappoint you ? Do you want vengence or do you want equality and peace with your white brothers and sisters in America ? Do you feel that you can't ever get equality and peace along side of your white brothers and sisters in America ?
Make the cops go bad? :laugh:

The only people that make cops go bad are cops. They are adults and responsible for themselves. What happened to being a professional? Obviously the vast majority of cops cant handle that task. If they cant handle the job of being a cop then they need to quit the job.

Your suggestion that all criminals are innocent is a reach on your part that reveals to me you are not feeling very secure about yourself. No need to try and put words in my mouth.

White cops have been doing this since before slavery so your suggesting that it wasnt the whites is foolish nonsense. Nothing has changed except Blacks are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. It was never hidden. You just notice it more because you panicked when a Black POTUS was elected and to your utter horror reelected. The whiteys i would want to get vengeance on are dead. i dont think the race in general is capable or intelligent enough to coexist peacefully with anyone let alone Black people.

Wait till the muslim mobs roll on San Fran.

I'm buying popcorn.

What are the gays going to do? Welcome them with flowers and tell them that they want to be friends?

Invite them to San Francisco's favorite street party!

20805754-SAN-FRANCISCO-JUNE-30-An-unidentified-Leather-Pride-Contingent-members-participates-at-the-annual-Sa-Stock-Photo.jpg

4032902.jpg

Our neighbors from the south like to gut them before they hang them.

We always make a point of letting our police know how much we appreciate them.

Also telling them how difficult we know their jobs are in these times and the police always say thank you and that it's nice to be told that people do appreciate them :thup:

. And no one makes these cops go bad ? They just went bad on their own ? All criminals are innocent eh, and the cops are the criminals now in your mind ?... Got it.. Who flipped it all like this? It wasn't the whites, because it sure wasn't like this during the Sanford & Son episodes or during all the other great achievements that blacks and whites had made over time together in this nation. What happened to the progress, and what has since given birth to the attitudes exhibited by those who are just like you in America now ? Is it Barack who has brought all this about for someone like you ? Is this the attitude that was hidden until Obama was elected ? Is he the one that you silently hoped for, and was he the one that you hoped would get you vengence on whitey finally one day ? Did he disappoint you ? Do you want vengence or do you want equality and peace with your white brothers and sisters in America ? Do you feel that you can't ever get equality and peace along side of your white brothers and sisters in America ?

The only people that make cops go bad are cops. They are adults and responsible for themselves. What happened to being a professional? Obviously the vast majority of cops cant handle that task. If they cant handle the job of being a cop then they need to quit the job.

Your suggestion that all criminals are innocent is a reach on your part that reveals to me you are not feeling very secure about yourself. No need to try and put words in my mouth.

White cops have been doing this since before slavery so your suggesting that it wasnt the whites is foolish nonsense. Nothing has changed except Blacks are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. It was never hidden. You just notice it more because you panicked when a Black POTUS was elected and to your utter horror reelected. The whiteys i would want to get vengeance on are dead. i dont think the race in general is capable or intelligent enough to coexist peacefully with anyone let alone Black people.

You're a racist and a complete fool.

You don't like white people, that makes you a racist.

. What did the cops do ?
They stood behind their lines and watched as historic businesses that have been in existence for over a hundred years burned to the ground. They just basically watched. It was a wake up call in the uk. Don't kid yourself that the police would do the right thing.

Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

This is gonna work out SO WELL in the West.

See? Most cops are pussies if they dont have a substantial upper hand.

No. Most cops now don't have the backing of their superiors or the MSM. No cop wants to be sitting in jail for doing his job. Oh, and your support for the radical muslims is noted.

No one (and that includes yourself) cares about your notes. What are going to do with your notes? Write a book or something?

. What did the cops do ?

This also was on our news and I think the English police just stood there and let the rioting and looting carry on, as they were afraid of violating the rioters "human rights", that sort of horsecrap.

Tilly is this correct?
Yep. It was both embarrassing and enlightening.

You lack the credibility to convince me but nice try.

. What did the cops do ?
They stood behind their lines and watched as historic businesses that have been in existence for over a hundred years burned to the ground. They just basically watched. It was a wake up call in the uk. Don't kid yourself that the police would do the right thing.

If it wasn't for Political Correctness, the police would be able to do the right thing and get the situation under control using Zero Tolerance.

Nobody has to convince anyone that you're not a black racist who doesn't like white people, you're not as bad as Tigger, but you're nearly there.

At least Tigger has a sense of humour, something you're devoid of.

. What did the cops do ?

Margaret Thatcher wouldn't tolerate this crap from feral savages, nor having the Police worry about "human rights" of feral savages.

David Cameron and that idiot woman who's the Interior Minister, I forget her name, anyhow both of them weak, pathetic and complete Cuckservative spineless POS.

Nobody has to convince anyone that you're not a black racist who doesn't like white people, you're not as bad as Tigger, but you're nearly there.

At least Tigger has a sense of humour, something you're devoid of.
I put that fool on ignore long ago. He doesn't add anything to a convo apart from his racism.

. What did the cops do ?
Oh, and eventually, when the firefighters turned up, they also waited behind the lines. They were all scared of tackling the rioters. So they just didn't.

Forum List

Back