British Parliament Debates Allowing Trump To Visit UK

One Scottish member even suggested letting Donald come and get himself arrested for violating UK laws.

They were forced to debate it because some hack with a long running feud with Trump gathered enough signatures on-line, so by law they have to debate it. But the government's leaders have said they have no intention of banning him from the UK. Awe I just let the air out of your balloon.

Piers Morgan had an excellent article just slamming Parliament for this bullshit considering there is no ban on returning Brit jihadists who've been fighting for ISIS.

This doesn't bode well for Donald's credibility as a diplomat and statesman.
British House Commons Debate Barring Donald | Video | C-SPAN.org

They are merely placating the Muslims. Don't take it too seriously.
Evidently you didn't watch the video. Looks like a pretty serious debate to me.

Dog and pony show. They don't have the power to ban him. I believe that power only rests in the hands of the Home Secretary.

PIERS MORGAN: Why I’m so embarrassed today for Britain

Why I’m so embarrassed today for Britain. The same parliament that hasn’t banned a single UK citizen from returning after fighting for ISIS is seriously debating banning Trump from its shores

Last edited:

Wrong. It doesn't bode well for the British. It was mostly Muslims that signed the petition and they are wasting time debating whether or not an American businessman should be banned instead of discussing how to ban Islam and throw the Muslims out of their country before it's too late.

This story reminds me of Constantinople - before the Muslims invaded the Catholics were discussing whether a fly is sanctified by holy water or whether the holy water is defiled - should it come into contact with the fly.
Soon after they lost their heads when the Muslims invaded.

So much for foolish debates.
Goodnight.

Piers Morgan had an excellent article just slamming Parliament for this bullshit considering there is no ban on returning Brit jihadists who've been fighting for ISIS.

The rise of Donald Trump is much more dangerous to these politicians than ISIS. And if this fact doesn't bring the point home, I can't imagine what will.

Wrong. It doesn't bode well for the British. It was mostly Muslims that signed the petition and they are wasting time debating whether or not an American businessman should be banned instead of discussing how to ban Islam and throw the Muslims out of their country before it's too late.

This story reminds me of Constantinople - before the Muslims invaded the Catholics were discussing whether a fly is sanctified by holy water or whether the holy water is defiled - should it come into contact with the fly.

Goodnight.
outlaw islam? lol. Its part of your monotheism unless, that is, you werent aware of it.

Goodnight.
------------------------------------------- informative and also the winner Jeremiah , thanks !!

Goodnight.
No one takes your speaking in tongues snake wrangling seriously.

Goodnight.
outlaw islam? lol. Its part of your monotheism unless, that is, you werent aware of it.
-------------------------------------- that might be the claim but its a BS claim except for the fact that 'moe' used certain names and ideas from Christianity and Judaism !! 'moe' was a plagiarizer is all that it is Dot !!

What cracks me up about this situation is that Jihadi John and now Jihadi Sid are both products that Britain exported to take the position of top beheaders for ISIS.
And the assholes have the bloody nerve to worry about "words by Trump that have a negative tone about radicalized Islam".

What wankers!

Goodnight.

As opposed to what, returning the bust of Churchill? Yeah, that was classy.

Goodnight.

As opposed to what, returning the bust of Churchill? Yeah, that was classy.
ok rw kool aid boi :thup:

Fact Check: The Bust of Winston Churchill
On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.

Goodnight.
No one takes your speaking in tongues snake wrangling seriously.
^ that Jeremiah

Forum List

Back