British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

.... I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.

They must be because anytime they take a piss it's in the news......
Come to think of it I do see them on magazines a lot in the super market. I guess it depends on who you ask. My guess would be that this fascination is probably something common among white people.

Explain please? Is that a racial comment? Such as eg:

Crack and violent crime is something common among black people.
Yes its a racial comment. I personally dont know anyone other than white people that would be fascinated by the british royals.

Your example is actually an example of a misconception. Crack and violence is more prevalent among whites. Look it up.

.... I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.

To illustrate, there is nothing handsome or even basically good looking about these men....they're ugly, big horse teeth, big noses, bald and balding....and Harry in particular always looks feral.

Prince%20William-20120806-58.jpg

prince-harry-tight_3458860b.jpg

f-prince-a-20141126.jpg

Prince-Harry-July-2012-011.jpg

Come to think of it I do see them on magazines a lot in the super market. I guess it depends on who you ask. My guess would be that this fascination is probably something common among white people.

Yes its a racial comment. I personally dont know anyone other than white people that would be fascinated by the british royals.

Your example is actually an example of a misconception. Crack and violence is more prevalent among whites. Look it up.

I have and you're incorrect.

You must have bad sources. Youre very incorrect.

4 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Crack, America's Most Vilified Drug

"Despite racialized images of crack users, data from National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) reveals that people reporting cocaine use in 1991 were 75% white; 15% black, and 10% Hispanic. People who admitted to using crack were 52% white, 38% black, and 10% Hispanic. From a rational perspective, these numbers should not be surprising: whites are, after all, the majority, and have a long-standing tendency to use drugs at rates higher than blacks. Nonetheless, in 2009, the U.S. Sentencing Commission released data showing no drug matches crack in terms of racially biased convictions. According to the data, 79% of 5,669 sentenced crack offenders were black, 10% were Hispanic, and only 10% were white."

Your sources are whom? Take a look at prison records for starters, see who's mainly in prison and for what....hint, more blacks than whites, hint the former for drug dealing, rape, random shootings etc.

Your sources are whom? Take a look at prison records for starters, see who's mainly in prison and for what....hint, more blacks than whites, hint the former for drug dealing, rape, random shootings etc.
Your post proves you have bad sources. Its a known fact that you have succumbed to the logical fallacy that correlation implies causation.

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The violence need no links as everyone is aware of the violent events throughout history that provide examples proving whites are the most violent people on the planet.

Your post proves you have bad sources. Its a known fact that you have succumbed to the logical fallacy that correlation implies causation.

The violence need no links as everyone is aware of the violent events throughout history that provide examples proving whites are the most violent people on the planet.

Blacks commit more violent crimes than whites, Hispanics also commit more violent crimes than whites, but less than blacks....it's i) Blacks ii) Hispanics iii) Whites.

snip:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

snip:

"A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa."

Full link, the entire study is from worldwide, which you can also read at the link, but I've just concentrated on the United States:

Race and crime - Metapedia

Blacks commit more violent crimes than whites, Hispanics also commit more violent crimes than whites, but less than blacks....it's i) Blacks ii) Hispanics iii) Whites.

snip:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

snip:

"A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa."

Full link, the entire study is from worldwide, which you can also read at the link, but I've just concentrated on the United States:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

"There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape"

snip:

snip:

No. First violent crime is a subcategory of violence but nice deflection. Whites are the most violent people on the face of the planet and they use crack the most. This is documented.

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

"There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape"
I wonder how many enslaved Black and Native American women were gang raped by white boys? I'm pretty sure its way more than 10K.

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

I wonder how many enslaved Black and Native American women were gang raped by white boys? I'm pretty sure its way more than 10K.
hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

Forum List

Back