British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

Yes its a racial comment. I personally dont know anyone other than white people that would be fascinated by the british royals.

Your example is actually an example of a misconception. Crack and violence is more prevalent among whites. Look it up.

I have and you're incorrect.
You must have bad sources. Youre very incorrect.

Your sources are whom? Take a look at prison records for starters, see who's mainly in prison and for what....hint, more blacks than whites, hint the former for drug dealing, rape, random shootings etc.
Your post proves you have bad sources. Its a known fact that you have succumbed to the logical fallacy that correlation implies causation.

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The violence need no links as everyone is aware of the violent events throughout history that provide examples proving whites are the most violent people on the planet.

Blacks commit more violent crimes than whites, Hispanics also commit more violent crimes than whites, but less than blacks....it's i) Blacks ii) Hispanics iii) Whites.

snip:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

snip:

"A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa."

Full link, the entire study is from worldwide, which you can also read at the link, but I've just concentrated on the United States:

Race and crime - Metapedia

I should add I don't actually personally endorse Metapedia, I posted the link as I already knew from someone else how extensive the research was regarding crime statistics, as illustrated at the bottom of the link References from scientific journals and both mainstream and independent actual news sources.

Your sources are whom? Take a look at prison records for starters, see who's mainly in prison and for what....hint, more blacks than whites, hint the former for drug dealing, rape, random shootings etc.
Your post proves you have bad sources. Its a known fact that you have succumbed to the logical fallacy that correlation implies causation.

The violence need no links as everyone is aware of the violent events throughout history that provide examples proving whites are the most violent people on the planet.

Blacks commit more violent crimes than whites, Hispanics also commit more violent crimes than whites, but less than blacks....it's i) Blacks ii) Hispanics iii) Whites.

snip:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

snip:

"A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa."

Full link, the entire study is from worldwide, which you can also read at the link, but I've just concentrated on the United States:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

"There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape"
I wonder how many enslaved Black and Native American women were gang raped by white boys? I'm pretty sure its way more than 10K.
hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

Huh? Idi Amin, black man, Robert Mugabe, black man.

What is the point of this bizarre situation? Are you trying to suggest that ALL bad people are ONLY white? If so, that's absolutely absurd.

You must have bad sources. Youre very incorrect.

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

"There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape"
I wonder how many enslaved Black and Native American women were gang raped by white boys? I'm pretty sure its way more than 10K.

And this has what to do with what exactly? We're in the 21st Century darling.....you really need to stop living in and obsessing about things that just aren't relevant anymore.

...I have an unusual and for reasons not known fascination with England...I think it's because of the majestic, incomparable television series that is from there, "As Time Goes By." Maybe too because the great Led Zeppelin is from there but England quite fascinates me for some reason that I don't know.

-

Last edited:

LOL...

You really got some sand in asslip's vagina.

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

What is the point of this bizarre situation? Are you trying to suggest that ALL bad people are ONLY white? If so, that's absolutely absurd.
The point is to show you the violence you claimed was part of the Black culture is actually practiced on a way larger scale by whites. I dont think you like this exercise but if you wont face facts thats your issue.

Columbus....white
Winston Churchill....white

...I have an unusual and for reasons not known fascination with England...I think it's because of the majestic, incomparable television series that is from there, "As Time Goes By." Maybe too because the great Led Zeppelin is from there but England quite fascinates me for some reason that I don't know.

-

Excellent yes, John Bonham especially.

Of course don't forget Scotland....Mogwai especially *sigh*

Mogwai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And non-musical, a gem such as Inveraray Castle:

Inveraray Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

And this has what to do with what exactly? We're in the 21st Century darling.....you really need to stop living in and obsessing about things that just aren't relevant anymore.
It has to do with my point that whites are the most violent race on the planet. Did you forget what we were talking about?

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

The point is to show you the violence you claimed was part of the Black culture is actually practiced on a way larger scale by whites. I dont think you like this exercise but if you wont face facts thats your issue.

Columbus....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Columbus, Churchill....whatever.

Every EVERY great achievement from art to literature to architecture to science to CIVILIZATION ITSELF, the white people invented and gifted to the world.....THATS a FACT that is beyond either debate OR dispute.

So, put that in your pipe darling.....pipe as in English as in with tobacco (not a druggy druggy reference)

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

It has to do with my point that whites are the most violent race on the planet. Did you forget what we were talking about?

I know exactly what I'm talking about....what you're talking about who the hecks knows, you actually make little sense, in fact most of your comments now are utterly ludicrous.

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

Columbus....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Every EVERY great achievement from art to literature to architecture to science to CIVILIZATION ITSELF, the white people invented and gifted to the world.....THATS a FACT that is beyond either debate OR dispute.

So, put that in your pipe darling.....pipe as in English as in with tobacco (not a druggy druggy reference)
Your deflection while incorrect has nothing to do with the point that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

snip:

snip:

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

I know exactly what I'm talking about....what you're talking about who the hecks knows, you actually make little sense, in fact most of your comments now are utterly ludicrous.
Now youre pretending that you didnt claim Blacks were violent when the truth is that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

Columbus....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Your deflection while incorrect has nothing to do with the point that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

Not that I'm deflecting.

Are you yourself actually a black person?

Not forgetting this one:

snip:

Now youre pretending that you didnt claim Blacks were violent when the truth is that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

What? No I stand with my comments, I haven't changed any opinion I've made in this thread, I said blacks are more violent, I still stand by this and I never claimed otherwise....you should get a grip, you're rapidly losing it.

hitler...white guy
Stalin...white guy

Columbus....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Not that I'm deflecting.

Of course youre deflecting. You claimed something about great achievements when we were discussing violence. Unfortunately besides not be true that had nothing to do with the point which was violence and the fact that whites are the most violent.

What? No I stand with my comments, I haven't changed any opinion I've made in this thread, I said blacks are more violent, I still stand by this and I never claimed otherwise....you should get a grip, you're rapidly losing it.
Good thing you clarified that its your opinion. Thanks but the facts show your opinion to be wrong which you are entitled to.

I never understood it either. I remember when Princess Di got married it was like a fairy tale come to life. I don't get the Hollywood/musician/pop artist/idol worship either though. People are weird.

Columbus....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Not that I'm deflecting.

Of course youre deflecting. You claimed something about great achievements when we were discussing violence. Unfortunately besides not be true that had nothing to do with the point which was violence and the fact that whites are the most violent.

No I didn't "claim", those are FACTS.

"Unfortunately besides not being true"

Are you actually a PROFESSIONAL comedian? If NOT, gosh you NEED to get out there and start demanding to tread the theatre boards darling....you'll make MILLIONS with your natural comedic talent....OMG this time next year "Variety" will be calling you:

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

:lmao::eek-52:

Forum List

Back