British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

Your sources are whom? Take a look at prison records for starters, see who's mainly in prison and for what....hint, more blacks than whites, hint the former for drug dealing, rape, random shootings etc.

LOL...

You really got some sand in asslip's vagina.

I like calling him Ass-claps LOLOL.

-

And this has what to do with what exactly? We're in the 21st Century darling.....you really need to stop living in and obsessing about things that just aren't relevant anymore.
It has to do with my point that whites are the most violent race on the planet. Did you forget what we were talking about?

I know exactly what I'm talking about....what you're talking about who the hecks knows, you actually make little sense, in fact most of your comments now are utterly ludicrous.
Now youre pretending that you didnt claim Blacks were violent when the truth is that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

What? No I stand with my comments, I haven't changed any opinion I've made in this thread, I said blacks are more violent, I still stand by this and I never claimed otherwise....you should get a grip, you're rapidly losing it.
Good thing you clarified that its your opinion. Thanks but the facts show your opinion to be wrong which you are entitled to.

:rolleyes-41:

The point is to show you the violence you claimed was part of the Black culture is actually practiced on a way larger scale by whites. I dont think you like this exercise but if you wont face facts thats your issue.

Columbus....white
Winston Churchill....white

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Columbus, Churchill....whatever.

Every EVERY great achievement from art to literature to architecture to science to CIVILIZATION ITSELF, the white people invented and gifted to the world.....THATS a FACT that is beyond either debate OR dispute.

So, put that in your pipe darling.....pipe as in English as in with tobacco (not a druggy druggy reference)
Your deflection while incorrect has nothing to do with the point that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

Not that I'm deflecting.

Are you yourself actually a black person?
Of course youre deflecting. You claimed something about great achievements when we were discussing violence. Unfortunately besides not be true that had nothing to do with the point which was violence and the fact that whites are the most violent.

No I didn't "claim", those are FACTS.

"Unfortunately besides not being true"

Are you actually a PROFESSIONAL comedian? If NOT, gosh you NEED to get out there and start demanding to tread the theatre boards darling....you'll make MILLIONS with your natural comedic talent....OMG this time next year "Variety" will be calling you:

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

:lmao::eek-52:
Your deflection though false again has nothing to do with your wrong opinion. Like I said thanks for admitting you assumed your opinon was a fact despite documented proof from whites that they are the most violent race on the planet.

...I have an unusual and for reasons not known fascination with England...I think it's because of the majestic, incomparable television series that is from there, "As Time Goes By." Maybe too because the great Led Zeppelin is from there but England quite fascinates me for some reason that I don't know.

-

Excellent yes, John Bonham especially.

Of course don't forget Scotland....Mogwai especially *sigh*

Mogwai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And non-musical, a gem such as Inveraray Castle:

Inveraray Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Lennon and the Beatles are (yes they live!!! haha) English...fascinating! (confounded & amazed :lol: )

-

And this has what to do with what exactly? We're in the 21st Century darling.....you really need to stop living in and obsessing about things that just aren't relevant anymore.
It has to do with my point that whites are the most violent race on the planet. Did you forget what we were talking about?

I know exactly what I'm talking about....what you're talking about who the hecks knows, you actually make little sense, in fact most of your comments now are utterly ludicrous.
Now youre pretending that you didnt claim Blacks were violent when the truth is that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

What? No I stand with my comments, I haven't changed any opinion I've made in this thread, I said blacks are more violent, I still stand by this and I never claimed otherwise....you should get a grip, you're rapidly losing it.
Good thing you clarified that its your opinion. Thanks but the facts show your opinion to be wrong which you are entitled to.

Talk about someone making a Saint swear.

It's a good thing that a Saint isn't here, because my goodness, you'd be making them swear like a lewd sailor docked in Macao that can't get a deduction from an already cheap whore.

Huh? Huh? and Huh?

Columbus, Churchill....whatever.

Every EVERY great achievement from art to literature to architecture to science to CIVILIZATION ITSELF, the white people invented and gifted to the world.....THATS a FACT that is beyond either debate OR dispute.

So, put that in your pipe darling.....pipe as in English as in with tobacco (not a druggy druggy reference)
Your deflection while incorrect has nothing to do with the point that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

Not that I'm deflecting.

Of course youre deflecting. You claimed something about great achievements when we were discussing violence. Unfortunately besides not be true that had nothing to do with the point which was violence and the fact that whites are the most violent.

Are you actually a PROFESSIONAL comedian? If NOT, gosh you NEED to get out there and start demanding to tread the theatre boards darling....you'll make MILLIONS with your natural comedic talent....OMG this time next year "Variety" will be calling you:

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

Your deflection though false again has nothing to do with your wrong opinion. Like I said thanks for admitting you assumed your opinon was a fact despite documented proof from whites that they are the most violent race on the planet.

:rolleyes-41: Say :night: Josephine!

It's a good thing that a Saint isn't here, because my goodness, you'd be making them swear like a lewd sailor docked in Macao that can't get a deduction from an already cheap whore.
Thats ok. When people get upset I know its because I have caused them to awake from the dream reality they live in. When someone gets that upset I know I have done my job.

Not that I'm deflecting.

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

Its daytime where I am at. Good day Josephine.

Thats ok. When people get upset I know its because I have caused them to awake from the dream reality they live in. When someone gets that upset I know I have done my job.

I'm not upset, you already lost the argument pages ago, you illustrated that when you began your increasingly bizarre 'um "statements"

You'd make a Saint swear because, well too be perfectly frank....you're extremely odd to say the least.

Not that I'm deflecting.

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

Good day Josephine....see it just doesn't sound right....Good night Josephine sounds right.

I'm not upset, you already lost the argument pages ago, you illustrated that when you began your increasingly bizarre 'um "statements"

You'd make a Saint swear because, well too be perfectly frank....you're extremely odd to say the least.
Of course youre upset. You just responded after pretending you were not going to talk to me anymore. Its OK but just understand I know you are emotional.

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

Good day Josephine....see it just doesn't sound right....Good night Josephine sounds right.
Dont be upset. When your reality is shaken to the foundations it takes some time to recover. You need an hour or so to chill like the Green Mile. :itsok:

Not that I'm deflecting.

10 bucks says asslips is a whigger

tumblr_mfpp4sacZe1qlmu1uo1_500.jpg

I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?
Good Question, an even better question is "Why do Americans have a fascination with the Kardashians?

Forum List

Back