British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

It has to do with my point that whites are the most violent race on the planet.

Someone fetch the Thorazine.
Self medicating is not going to change the fact that whites are violent.

:eusa_doh:Seltsamer Kauz, seltsames Verhalten!
der wienerschnitzel Kraut

Nein, Österreichisch, mein Amerikaner freund (freundin....in case you're a female, I don't know if you are?)

Now.....kaffee und kuchen.....Punschkrapferl.....und bett.

52.jpg

No I didn't "claim", those are FACTS.

"Unfortunately besides not being true"

Are you actually a PROFESSIONAL comedian? If NOT, gosh you NEED to get out there and start demanding to tread the theatre boards darling....you'll make MILLIONS with your natural comedic talent....OMG this time next year "Variety" will be calling you:

THE NEW LENNY BRUCE!

:lmao::eek-52:
Your deflection though false again has nothing to do with your wrong opinion. Like I said thanks for admitting you assumed your opinon was a fact despite documented proof from whites that they are the most violent race on the planet.

:rolleyes-41: Say :night: Josephine!
Its daytime where I am at. Good day Josephine.

Good day Josephine....see it just doesn't sound right....Good night Josephine sounds right.
Dont be upset. When your reality is shaken to the foundations it takes some time to recover. You need an hour or so to chill like the Green Mile. :itsok:

:rofl:

Nein, Österreichisch, mein Amerikaner freund (freundin....in case you're a female, I don't know if you are?)

View attachment 57312
heil_hitler_1.gif

Your deflection though false again has nothing to do with your wrong opinion. Like I said thanks for admitting you assumed your opinon was a fact despite documented proof from whites that they are the most violent race on the planet.

:rolleyes-41: Say :night: Josephine!
Its daytime where I am at. Good day Josephine.

Good day Josephine....see it just doesn't sound right....Good night Josephine sounds right.
Dont be upset. When your reality is shaken to the foundations it takes some time to recover. You need an hour or so to chill like the Green Mile. :itsok:

:rofl:
My bad you needed 4 hours. I must have really rocked your reality. :itsok:

View attachment 57312

The picture is the Punschkrapferl, a traditional Austrian cake....it's containing chocolate nougat, apricot jam and it's soaked in rum and covered with punch icing (Punschglasur), it's lovely, well ALL our cakes of course are sublime.

View attachment 57312

The picture is the Punschkrapferl, a traditional Austrian cake....it's containing chocolate nougat, apricot jam and it's soaked in rum and covered with punch icing (Punschglasur), it's lovely, well ALL our cakes of course are sublime.
I once had sex with 2 austrian girls while playing ball in germany. They didnt make any of this cake.

View attachment 57312
heil_hitler_1.gif

Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart....known as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart....my fellow Salzburg kin. Salzburg Die Bühne der Welt!

salzburg - Google Search

Wolfgang-Amadeus-Mozart-wolfgang-amadeus-mozart-19185897-964-1239.jpg

View attachment 57312

I once had sex with 2 austrian girls while playing ball in germany. They didnt make any of this cake.

Lol :rofl:

What? No I stand with my comments, I haven't changed any opinion I've made in this thread, I said blacks are more violent, I still stand by this and I never claimed otherwise....you should get a grip, you're rapidly losing it.
Good thing you clarified that its your opinion. Thanks but the facts show your opinion to be wrong which you are entitled to.

Talk about someone making a Saint swear.

It's a good thing that a Saint isn't here, because my goodness, you'd be making them swear like a lewd sailor docked in Macao that can't get a deduction from an already cheap whore.
Thats ok. When people get upset I know its because I have caused them to awake from the dream reality they live in. When someone gets that upset I know I have done my job.

I'm not upset, you already lost the argument pages ago, you illustrated that when you began your increasingly bizarre 'um "statements"

You'd make a Saint swear because, well too be perfectly frank....you're extremely odd to say the least.
Of course youre upset. You just responded after pretending you were not going to talk to me anymore. Its OK but just understand I know you are emotional.

Huh? Why would I pretend to not talk to you anymore? Darling I'm taking a shine to your surreal and otherworldly thinking....your mind resembles a Salvador Dali painting, it's utterly bizarre and compelling in a most frightening way.

:rolleyes-41::wink::eek-52::confused-84::eek-52::smoke:

You made me think of Lebkuchens (sp?), damn you, now I have to go find some and they are in short supply this time of year!

.... I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?

Lady Diana was a perfect woman. If there was a British woman whom deserved respect, it was her.

Beauty, charisma, intellect, charm..... And mesmerizing eyes .

To bad her life was cut short. I was working EMS in a rural station when she was killed. Tragedy a life cut too short , taken from her sons.

I believe she was murdered. Car, in a tunnel, no one too see the accident, and time it occurred. No cameras & no witnesses. Perfect crime.

Shadow 355

You made me think of Lebkuchens (sp?), damn you, now I have to go find some and they are in short supply this time of year!

Lebkuchen, yes.

However, what you need is Zwetschgenkuchen/Zwetschkendatschi....it's a plum streusel cake, the people of Augsburg, Bayern first invented it and of course, like ALL cakes from Bayern, it's exceptionally fabulous.

It's also known as Pflaumenkuchen, Quetschekuche and Prummetaat. In Bayern and Upper Austria and Salzburg it's known as Zwetschkendatschi.

Here's a photograph of a slice of it:

pflaumenkuchen-rezept.jpg

Why?

Lady Diana was a perfect woman. If there was a British woman whom deserved respect, it was her.

Beauty, charisma, intellect, charm..... And mesmerizing eyes .

To bad her life was cut short. I was working EMS in a rural station when she was killed. Tragedy a life cut too short , taken from her sons.

I believe she was murdered. Car, in a tunnel, no one too see the accident, and time it occurred. No cameras & no witnesses. Perfect crime.

Shadow 355

Yes I'm not really into conspiracy theories, the exception is the Princess Diana mystery in the Paris tunnel. I watched a documentary about this, and the whole thing is very odd, including it taking them FOUR HOURS to take her to the nearest hospital which was just 1 mile away.

Why?
Considering these are the descendants of people we went to war with for freedom...

I see it mostly in cities where people admire people that are rich for being born.
The same people hang on a Kardashians every word and can't wait for the pics of some famous persons kid to come out.

hell the queen helped drag us into WW2 and got thousands of us killed.

fuck her and fuck that family

der wienerschnitzel Kraut.

The Germani were the most savage as documented by the ancient Greeks.

Yes, and as Germani blood is in our veins, they, God-Like figures are our ancestors and why should we be ashamed....the Germani created Europa as we know it, they created out of conquering in total barbaric style, they created European Cultural Civilisation.

From the Germani we eventually got this absolute God:

Karl der Große, the First Emperor of The Holy Roman Empire (25th December 800-28th January 814) the French named him Charlemagne....you know my avatar, the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire *sigh* His son Ludwig (Louis I, Louis The Pious succeeded him 814-840):

Karl der Große:

Charlemagne.jpg

Here is a beautiful painting of his actual coronation, Christmas Day 800, with the Crown being put on his head by Pope Leo III:

140128Karl_der_Grosse_imago_ddp.jpg

Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.
Jealous much?

Why?
Considering these are the descendants of people we went to war with for freedom...

I see it mostly in cities where people admire people that are rich for being born.
The same people hang on a Kardashians every word and can't wait for the pics of some famous persons kid to come out.

Still sad that Adolf lost, eh?

der wienerschnitzel Kraut.

The Germani were the most savage as documented by the ancient Greeks.

Yes, and as Germani blood is in our veins, they, God-Like figures are our ancestors and why should we be ashamed....the Germani created Europa as we know it, they created out of conquering in total barbaric style, they created European Cultural Civilisation.

From the Germani we eventually got this absolute God:

Karl der Große, the First Emperor of The Holy Roman Empire (25th December 800-28th January 814) the French named him Charlemagne....you know my avatar, the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire *sigh* His son Ludwig (Louis I, Louis The Pious succeeded him 814-840):

Karl der Große:

View attachment 57422

Here is a beautiful painting of his actual coronation, Christmas Day 800, with the Crown being put on his head by Pope Leo III:

View attachment 57423

This is The Imperial Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, displayed in the Imperial Treasury at the Hofburg Palace in Vienna. It's the one made for Otto I The Holy Roman Emperor 912-973.

The entire crown is 22 ct, it contains 144 precious stones (including sapphires, emeralds and amethysts and pearls):

Holy_Roman_Empire_Crown_(Imperial_Treasury)2.jpg

Karl der Große was buried at Aachen Cathedral in 814 and lies peacefully there. I believe it's one of the oldest working cathedrals in existence....groundbreaking 796, consecration 805 by Pope Leo III. As such it's an UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Shrine of Karl der Große at Aachen Cathedral:

800px-Sarg_Karl.jpg

Karlsthron, Aachener Königsthron, at Aachen Cathedral:

320px-AachenerDomKarlsthron_1661a.jpg

800px-Königsthron_Aachener_Dom.jpg

To celebrate 1200 Years of Aachen Cathedral in 2000, the Federal Republic of Germany issued these commemorative stamps with obviously Kaiser Karl der Große on....Kaiser means Emperor of course:

800px-Stamp_Germany_2000_MiNr2088_Aachener_Dom.jpg

Why?

Still sad that Adolf lost, eh?
Hundreds of thousands of Americans died to fight a war that had nothing to do with us.

and it's funny to you

Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.
Jealous much?

No, my nations Aristocrats and our neighbours Aristocrats are far better looking than the ugly British Royals.

We as such therefore are not jealous of ugly people.

Forum List

Back