British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

Maybe you should move back to Germany....:wink:

You have a certain type of tree in Washington State I think, it's blue isn't it, it's a Conifer, but I can't remember what it's called, something Spruce?
I would fit in with Germany and wouldn't mind. They are an orderly lot for the most part. This society is circling the drain.

Washington State is the Evergreen State (all states have a slogan). There are many types of evergreen trees.

HTB1.QswGVXXXXXTXVXXq6xXFXXXG.jpg

north.jpg

Maybe you should move back to Germany....:wink:

You have a certain type of tree in Washington State I think, it's blue isn't it, it's a Conifer, but I can't remember what it's called, something Spruce?
I would fit in with Germany and wouldn't mind. They are an orderly lot for the most part. This society is circling the drain.

Washington State is the Evergreen State (all states have a slogan). There are many types of evergreen trees.

HTB1.QswGVXXXXXTXVXXq6xXFXXXG.jpg

north.jpg

The tree, bottom third from left....it seems blue, I think that's the one!

Germanic people by DNA are orderly and disciplined and as such each generation is obsessed with order and discipline....not only that but by DNA we are equally obsessed with hygiene, especially of the personal kind, and of airing of the body and of following a higher authority that might give us an order to follow through with....by DNA we are also obsessed with general thoroughness and also lists of things, as well as general tidiness....by DNA we also are obsessed at bathing pools, as in we go in the pool, but once out of the pool remove wet swimming costume immediately and put a dry one on....we also are obsessed with polished footwear, shoes, boots, triple-shine, as well as general smartness in clothing.

I could go on about our obsessions by DNA....but I'd be here until, probably 24/7 until New Year posting the list. Lol.

.... I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.

Unless the Royal bloodline has had outside blood introduced they're most likely going to look like they have a face of a horse...

I come from a very old Scottish Family ( MacEachern ) that settled in Canada when my great-great Grandmother left Islay with her husband to settle in Canada in the early 1800's.

So my family to has that strange connection to the Royal Bloodline and keep up with them to see which horse face is sleeping with a commoner again...

The most ugliest one has to be Charles but Beatrice is a close second in the ugly horse face competition...

This post is exceptionally hilarious :rofl:

Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.

Unless the Royal bloodline has had outside blood introduced they're most likely going to look like they have a face of a horse...

I come from a very old Scottish Family ( MacEachern ) that settled in Canada when my great-great Grandmother left Islay with her husband to settle in Canada in the early 1800's.

So my family to has that strange connection to the Royal Bloodline and keep up with them to see which horse face is sleeping with a commoner again...

The most ugliest one has to be Charles but Beatrice is a close second in the ugly horse face competition...

th

th

th

A scary thought is when I was a lad I looked almost like little Prince George....

upload_2015-12-20_9-40-7.jpeg

Scary thought that I have some of that damn Horse Face blood deeply rooted in my bloodline!!!

George_III_in_Coronation.jpg

Long live King George!!!

Oh, it's no longer the 1700s? Never mind.

Ah yes, this is more like it!

King George III and Herzog von Brunswick-Lüneburg , a 100% German, House of Hanover, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, son of Friedrich Ludwig aka King George II.

King George III's wife, Queen Charlotte, Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, they had 15 children....poor Queen Charlotte :eek-52:

Queen Charlotte left him when he really really went crazy....his infamous madness, scientists think it was caused by Porphyria, a strange blood disease....at the time his own doctors believed his infamous madness was caused by his failure to take a Mistress.

George_III_in_Coronation.jpg

Long live King George!!!

Oh, it's no longer the 1700s? Never mind.

Ah yes, this is more like it!

King George III and Herzog von Brunswick-Lüneburg , a 100% German, House of Hanover, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, son of Friedrich Ludwig aka King George II.

King George III's wife, Queen Charlotte, Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, they had 15 children....poor Queen Charlotte :eek-52:

Queen Charlotte left him when he really really went crazy....his infamous madness, scientists think it was caused by Porphyria, a strange blood disease....at the time his own doctors believed his infamous madness was caused by his failure to take a Mistress.
Yup, fully conversant with the madness of King George.

Why?

th

th

th

A scary thought is when I was a lad I looked almost like little Prince George....

View attachment 57446

Scary thought that I have some of that damn Horse Face blood deeply rooted in my bloodline!!!

I disagree, as a boy you were far cuter than ANY of that horse family.

Look at the pictures of them....OMG....sign them all up to run in the Kentucky Derby already....:eek-52::rofl:

In 2012 they found a bra at Schloss Lemberg in Tirol in-between Innsbruck and the Hohe Tauern, Austria. They placed the bra on this dressmaker's thing, pretty amazing condition it's in considering it's dated from 1412:

View attachment 57444
Damn. Did Mad Ludwig do that?

I forgot, a magnificent film about Ludwig II.

"Ludwig", made in 1972 and directed by the great Italian maestro Luchino Visconti, starring Helmut Berger as Ludwig II and Romy Schneider looking absolutely gorgeous as Empress Elisabeth of Austria, bizarrely Trevor Howard as Richard Wagner and Gert Fröbe (formerly Mr. Goldfinger) as Pater Hoffmann.

Ludwig (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empress Elisabeth of Austria, wife of Emperor Franz Joseph I, their only son Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria died in a very strange murder-suicide pact with his mistress Baroness Marie von Vetsera at The Imperial Hunting Lodge at Mayerling in the Vienna Woods....known historically as The Mayerling Incident.

Because Crown Prince Rudolf decided to do this....and had no issue....the crown would end up with his Uncle Karl Ludwig's son....Archduke Franz Ferdinand, yes that one.

Read about it here:

Mayerling Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I'm not really into conspiracy theories, the exception is the Princess Diana mystery in the Paris tunnel. I watched a documentary about this, and the whole thing is very odd, including it taking them FOUR HOURS to take her to the nearest hospital which was just 1 mile away.

I read a great book this past summer on Mossad ( Israeli intelligence ) operations , where the authors source said he seen plans to assassinate Lady Diana - due to her going to marry a Muslim. I will not say whom wanted it done.

One of the many reasons for murder - embarrassment.

Dodi Fayads body guard, I believe was complicit - unknowing he would fall victim. I also believe after being compensated Dodis body guard passed on secret and confidential information, not knowing his disloyalty would die with him.... Or so that was the plan, but for some reason he survived . ( Rees - Jones. ) He cannot recall events due to a head injury ( humph). Rees-Jones I believe has conspirators by the testicals, if something bad happens to him, someone publishes or comes forth with the truth; putting heads in the guillotine.

The security and safety of Lady Diana and Dodi Fayed were not taken seriously in my belief, and the security assessment was deficient and lacking.

Lady Diana was still having relationship problems, and her breakup with Charles was not amicable. There was threats and tension ; and Buckingham Palace as a whole was a worry. The Queen was angered, Charles pissed off and embarrassed - the world knew that Lady Diana speaks the truth and......Charles knew it.

Prince Charles I believe lacks trust and integrity in his words; and his relationship with Camilla is questionable during his time with Lady Diana. His motivations deserve scrutiny. Prince Charles is perfect as far as Buckingham Palace is concerned, but Diana was such the bad person ( roll eyes ).

Who ever the lowlife(s) is that took a mother from her two beautiful sons, I hope rots in h*ll.

Did Trevor Rees-Jones tell the driver to take that fatal route that night ? Was the body guard really supposed to die unknowing to him? If he did ( I believe so ) what was Rees-Jones given / or paid?

Prince Charles - his eyes worry me.

I use to do Security in the US Military, so I understand the seriousness of it. Your boss has to have faith and trust in you, be supportive, be forthright, listen to your suggestions , and be truthful.

On return you do your best to protect their life, safety, dignity - and be professional. And they are confident in ability and knowledge.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
Why?
Considering these are the descendants of people we went to war with for freedom...

I see it mostly in cities where people admire people that are rich for being born.
The same people hang on a Kardashians every word and can't wait for the pics of some famous persons kid to come out.

hell the queen helped drag us into WW2 and got thousands of us killed.

fuck her and fuck that family
Still sad that Adolf lost, eh?
Hundreds of thousands of Americans died to fight a war that had nothing to do with us.

and it's funny to you

Now all of the Americans and Britishers died for nothing, or rather died for what? So America and Britain can be Multicultural, with limitless Africans and Muslims, and less and less white Christian people per generation.

Is that what they died for? So their grandchildren and great-grandchildren can end up the MINORITY in their OWN NATIONS?
WW 2 had nothing to do with black people or christians.

The royals are virtually useless figureheads. Their jobs consist of dressing up in goofy costumes and showing up for yet another social or governmental function. Or as they call it, going to work.

It's a good gig though. All you gotta do is first win the birth lottery which assures you of two things. Crooked teeth and a life of leisure as a royal.

It's the crowns. Those beautiful, over the top crowns. And I'm waiting to see if the old lady is going to outlive her son and give the crown directly to William. She seems to be trying.

The royals are virtually useless figureheads. Their jobs consist of dressing up in goofy costumes and showing up for yet another social or governmental function. Or as they call it, going to work.

It's a good gig though. All you gotta do is first win the birth lottery which assures you of two things. Crooked teeth and a life of leisure as a royal.
They also pull in million in tourist dollars.

The Windsors are a tourism industry all to themselves. They generate more tax revenue than they have spent in their care and maintenance.

The royals brought in over 500 million pounds in revenue from tourism and their royal estates that all went into the public treasury while the costs of maintaining the royals is only around 200 million pounds, a 300 million pound gain for the UK.

Is the British Royal Family Worth the Money?

The royals are renting their position for about 300 million pounds annually, a real bargain for Britain.

Last edited:
Pomp and pageantry are absent on the American cultural landscape. There's also the fairytale image of castles and princesses, too.

Failed security and failed protection.

Wantonly and blatantly negligent.

Total disregard and turning a blind eye to very obvious wrongdoing.

Failure by lower and mid level management whom would not want to suffer the losses and hardships their subordinates have faced.

Disregard and negligence .

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back