British Royal Family ... why are Americans so fascinated?

.... I don't get the fascination with the British Royal family?
Why?
Considering these are the descendants of people we went to war with for freedom...

I see it mostly in cities where people admire people that are rich for being born.
The same people hang on a Kardashians every word and can't wait for the pics of some famous persons kid to come out.

hell the queen helped drag us into WW2 and got thousands of us killed.

fuck her and fuck that family
Still sad that Adolf lost, eh?

:rolleyes-41:

Why?
Considering these are the descendants of people we went to war with for freedom...

I see it mostly in cities where people admire people that are rich for being born.
The same people hang on a Kardashians every word and can't wait for the pics of some famous persons kid to come out.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans died to fight a war that had nothing to do with us.

and it's funny to you

Now all of the Americans and Britishers died for nothing, or rather died for what? So America and Britain can be Multicultural, with limitless Africans and Muslims, and less and less white Christian people per generation.

Is that what they died for? So their grandchildren and great-grandchildren can end up the MINORITY in their OWN NATIONS?

The picture is the Punschkrapferl, a traditional Austrian cake....it's containing chocolate nougat, apricot jam and it's soaked in rum and covered with punch icing (Punschglasur), it's lovely, well ALL our cakes of course are sublime.
You made me think of Lebkuchens (sp?), damn you, now I have to go find some and they are in short supply this time of year!

Lebkuchen, yes.

However, what you need is Zwetschgenkuchen/Zwetschkendatschi....it's a plum streusel cake, the people of Augsburg, Bayern first invented it and of course, like ALL cakes from Bayern, it's exceptionally fabulous.

It's also known as Pflaumenkuchen, Quetschekuche and Prummetaat. In Bayern and Upper Austria and Salzburg it's known as Zwetschkendatschi.

Here's a photograph of a slice of it:

View attachment 57421
Thanks, that brings back some memories, my mom is from Bavaria so I saw exactly that often. Goooood stuff!

Why?

Hundreds of thousands of Americans died to fight a war that had nothing to do with us.

and it's funny to you

Now all of the Americans and Britishers died for nothing, or rather died for what? So America and Britain can be Multicultural, with limitless Africans and Muslims, and less and less white Christian people per generation.

Is that what they died for? So their grandchildren and great-grandchildren can end up the MINORITY in their OWN NATIONS?
Yes, that's Liberalism 101. They are a self loathing lot.

Why?

and it's funny to you

Exactly, self-hating freaks on a constant bizarre guilt-trip. They are trying to force their mentally ill Agenda on ALL Western nations, however here in Europa and Mitteleuropa it's already turning rather ugly....the Propaganda MSM whores aren't just reporting it, like the Leftists, they're terrified of the truth.

We know the truth, we know what's happening, we have people on the ground.

The picture is the Punschkrapferl, a traditional Austrian cake....it's containing chocolate nougat, apricot jam and it's soaked in rum and covered with punch icing (Punschglasur), it's lovely, well ALL our cakes of course are sublime.
You made me think of Lebkuchens (sp?), damn you, now I have to go find some and they are in short supply this time of year!

Lebkuchen, yes.

However, what you need is Zwetschgenkuchen/Zwetschkendatschi....it's a plum streusel cake, the people of Augsburg, Bayern first invented it and of course, like ALL cakes from Bayern, it's exceptionally fabulous.

It's also known as Pflaumenkuchen, Quetschekuche and Prummetaat. In Bayern and Upper Austria and Salzburg it's known as Zwetschkendatschi.

View attachment 57421
Thanks, that brings back some memories, my mom is from Bavaria so I saw exactly that often. Goooood stuff!

We are very close to the people of Bayern, we share much heritage, much of the same language and much of the same blood....and it's simply the MOST beautiful, picturesque region of Germany, we love them and they love us!

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

We are very close to the people of Bayern, we share much heritage, much of the same language and much of the same blood....and it's simply the MOST beautiful, picturesque region of Germany, we love them and they love us!
I lived in Germany 7 years so we would visit the small resort town mom was from. I moved here to Washington State because of those memories, all the greenery and mountains (not exactly the Alps but will do in a pinch).

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

We have incredible castles of course, but Bayern has the ultimate, it's almost unreal, exceptionally other-worldly.

Good old half-crazy König Ludwig II for this, amongst others, but the most enchanting on all levels.

Schloss Neuschwanstein in the Winter (it overlooks the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen):

neuschwanstein-castle-romanesque-palace-rugged-hill-germany-europe-miracle1.jpg

Here's a photograph of Schloss Neuschwanstein that was taken in 1900 (Neuschwanstein in English basically translates as New Swanstone):

800px-Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_print_rotated.jpg

This picture below is Burg Hohenwerfen in the Salzach Valley, Austria, it was built by Archbishop Gebhard of Salzburg in 1075, it's Centuries older than the Schloss Neuschwanstein. This is the castle that was featured in the film "Where Eagles Dare", which is why I'm posting a picture of it....yes it ALWAYS looks THIS eerie:

Hohenwerfen%20Castle.jpg

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

We have incredible castles of course, but Bayern has the ultimate, it's almost unreal, exceptionally other-worldly.

Good old half-crazy König Ludwig II for this, amongst others, but the most enchanting on all levels.

Schloss Neuschwanstein in the Winter (it overlooks the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen):

View attachment 57440

Here's a photograph of Schloss Neuschwanstein that was taken in 1900 (Neuschwanstein in English basically translates as New Swanstone):

View attachment 57441

This picture below is Burg Hohenwerfen in the Salzach Valley, Austria, it was built by Archbishop Gebhard of Salzburg in 1075, it's Centuries older than the Schloss Neuschwanstein. This is the castle that was featured in the film "Where Eagles Dare", which is why I'm posting a picture of it....yes it ALWAYS looks THIS eerie:

View attachment 57442

These castles are a mere part of our Heritage, they illustrate just ONE reason why Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans do NOT belong in Europa....THIS is Europa, this is OURS and we are NOT going to share it....EVER.

Why?

and it's funny to you

Thanks all for proving my point. You are all sad that hitler and his "master" race lost.

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

View attachment 57440

View attachment 57441

View attachment 57442
Those are stunning. I remember seeing Mad Ludwig's castle from the road. Autobahn? I don't remember. That whole area is surreal, maybe that's why Bavarians are such humble people. :rolleyes: :beer:

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

View attachment 57440

View attachment 57441

View attachment 57442

These castles are a mere part of our Heritage, they illustrate just ONE reason why Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans do NOT belong in Europa....THIS is Europa, this is OURS and we are NOT going to share it....EVER.

In 2012 they found a bra at Schloss Lemberg in Tirol in-between Innsbruck and the Hohe Tauern, Austria. They placed the bra on this dressmaker's thing, pretty amazing condition it's in considering it's dated from 1412:

medieval-bra-120718.png

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

View attachment 57440

View attachment 57441

View attachment 57442
Those are stunning. I remember seeing Mad Ludwig's castle from the road. Autobahn? I don't remember. That whole area is surreal, maybe that's why Bavarians are such humble people. :rolleyes: :beer:

You know up to 10 million people a year, from around the world visit that castle, so many a day that they actually have to restrict the visit to just 30 minutes per group.

Bavarians are the REAL Germans, they're very special, very unique and almost fanatically protective of the Bavarian culture and heritage....naturally hatred for Traitor Merkel throughout Bavaria is especially intense.

:beer:

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

I lived in Germany 7 years so we would visit the small resort town mom was from. I moved here to Washington State because of those memories, all the greenery and mountains (not exactly the Alps but will do in a pinch).

Maybe you should move back to Germany....:wink:

You have a certain type of tree in Washington State I think, it's blue isn't it, it's a Conifer, but I can't remember what it's called, something Spruce?

and it's funny to you

Thanks all for proving my point. You are all sad that hitler and his "master" race lost.

:rolleyes-41:

Lebkuchen, yes.

View attachment 57421

View attachment 57440

View attachment 57441

View attachment 57442

Ludwig II was amazing, although he went crazy and like his brother ended up in the booby hatch, I think him and his brother Otto were really just incredibly sensitive, they had deep and profound passions and it just got to them. Ludwig II designed many elaborate castles himself, including the Schloss Neuschwanstein and of COURSE Ludwig II was the main patron of Richard Wagner *sigh*, in fact he pretty much financed everything Wagner did.

There's something very very wrong with people who don't like the works of Richard Wagner. People who aren't emotionally stirred by hearing Wagner, well quite simply they have no soul and they have no passion.

Why?

Americans wouldn't love them so much IF Americans had to contribute their tax dollars to funding the pointless wastes of space.

They shouldn't be publically funded, they should be like PROPER European Royals, eg. Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden....they have REAL jobs and they're MUCH better looking and elegant as well.

The British Royal Family are one big group of ugly looking people....Harry Head Ugly, William yuk....the whole family going back generations have been really bad-looking.

Unless the Royal bloodline has had outside blood introduced they're most likely going to look like they have a face of a horse...

I come from a very old Scottish Family ( MacEachern ) that settled in Canada when my great-great Grandmother left Islay with her husband to settle in Canada in the early 1800's.

So my family to has that strange connection to the Royal Bloodline and keep up with them to see which horse face is sleeping with a commoner again...

The most ugliest one has to be Charles but Beatrice is a close second in the ugly horse face competition...

Forum List

Back