Brothers Out for a Sunday Drive in New York

Agitators can always demand the driver be arrested and turn this case of self defense into Zimmerman part 2.

Agitators can always demand the driver be arrested and turn this case of self defense into Zimmerman part 2.

SUV control being their ultimate goal. Forget the thugs opened the doors of th SUV, based in the windows and that a child was involved. The driver should have simply allowed his family killed to satisfy the thugs bloodlust.

The thing is most American flag waving retards don't understand that the MSM is playing them. My guess is the wild west, gun fighter wannabes here would not whip out their gun if there were nothing more than 4 or 5 Hell's Angels riding in a way that inconvenienced them. This is actually more proof that a special license should be required for SUV purchase. If a dumbass Yuppie has no idea what damage it can do, nor how to apply the brakes, they have no business operating it.

Fuck that s0n!!!

That guy in the SUV had one duty in that situation and one only with his 2 year old inside. Run the fucker over......case closed.:2up::2up::2up::eusa_dance: Anything different and HE would be the asshole. IM in an SUV surrounded by black savages on bikes Im running down as many as are the fuck in front of me and then I'm probably laughing my balls off as I mash the go peddle!!

winning-duh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Biker expected to turn himself in for SUV smash, police search for eyewitnesses | 7online.com

Gloria Allred is now representing one of the motorcyclists.

There must be more information?

there will be lots more information

turns out several of the "bikers" had been

either under cover or off duty cops

I have heard that--and other things.

'some of the bikers were undercover cops'--at face value--I leap to the assumption that there was something worth investigating?

~~
elsewhere--someone commented that the bikers felt disrespected by the SUV before the incident occurred--other cars had pulled to the right to allow the pack to pass, 'showing respect'--the SUV did not--is there any truth to this--I cannot say.

Someone else said the guy who slowed down in front of the SUV did so because the 'pack' wanted to clear the lanes so that those in front could do stunts?

```

One biker said in an interview that the person who sustained leg/spinal injuries had been trying to 'settle things peacefully'--I just don't know.

CNN interviewed a man from Queens--a bystander--that actually did step between the driver and the attacker(s) and say 'This has gone far enough'.

This is supposed to be a 'group of people who enjoy riding motorcycles'? Out for a fall afternoon of fresh air and fun.

Undercover cop was on scene when bikers beat Range Rover driver: officials

10/4/13
By Richard Esposito and Tracy Connor, NBC News

An undercover New York police officer was on the scene when a pack of angry motorcycle riders chased down and beat a Range Rover driver in front of his wife and toddler, two law enforcement officials said Friday.

The unidentified cop came forward four days after the harrowing incident — which was captured on camera and became a viral video that has gotten millions of hits — and Internal Affairs is investigating. This information was first reported by the New York Post.

There is no evidence the officer took part in the assault on driver Alexian Lien, but he also did not assist the victim or call 911, one source said.

Another biker, Robert Sims, surrendered to police Friday. He is believed to have yanked the vehicle's door and also participated in the assault.

Detectives have photos of Sims participating in the assault, a law enforcement official said.

The probe of the NYPD officer is the latest fallout following Sunday's confrontation, which left one motorcyclist with a crushed spine, another facing charges, and police trying to identify more than a dozen bikers who were involved.

Undercover cop was on scene when bikers beat Range Rover driver: officials - U.S. News

yeah so not only will the cops not help you

they are part of the criminal element

Yeah, they got that KissMy Ass Snouty attitude and need a boot up in day ass...:lol:

...2 4 1

Biker expected to turn himself in for SUV smash, police search for eyewitnesses | 7online.com

Gloria Allred is now representing one of the motorcyclists.

There must be more information?

there will be lots more information

turns out several of the "bikers" had been

either under cover or off duty cops

I have heard that--and other things.

'some of the bikers were undercover cops'--at face value--I leap to the assumption that there was something worth investigating?

~~
elsewhere--someone commented that the bikers felt disrespected by the SUV before the incident occurred--other cars had pulled to the right to allow the pack to pass, 'showing respect'--the SUV did not--is there any truth to this--I cannot say.

Someone else said the guy who slowed down in front of the SUV did so because the 'pack' wanted to clear the lanes so that those in front could do stunts?

```

One biker said in an interview that the person who sustained leg/spinal injuries had been trying to 'settle things peacefully'--I just don't know.

CNN interviewed a man from Queens--a bystander--that actually did step between the driver and the attacker(s) and say 'This has gone far enough'.

This is supposed to be a 'group of people who enjoy riding motorcycles'? Out for a fall afternoon of fresh air and fun.

Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack The original uploader of the NYC Range Rover vs. Biker attack video

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Wed, 10/02/2013
Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack The original uploader of the NYC Range Rover vs. Biker attack video | Peace . Gold . Liberty

THEY were PUNKS up to no good...:eusa_hand:

These generic, kneejerk "tough guy" reactions here and on other boards are just what the MSM wants. Bitches in SUVS saying they would run them down too would never consider running over V-Twins because they know that THEY WILL BE TRACKED DOWN and receive justice. The kneejerks remind me of discussions regarding the zionist regime. "Oh those savage Palestinians are terrorists!" Being too dumb to realize zionists were the original terrorists. Obviously the SUV driver started something he couldn't finish.

Last edited:
These generic, kneejerk "tough guy" reactions here and on other boards are just what the MSM wants. Bitches in SUVS saying they would run them down too would never consider running over V-Twins because they know that THEY WILL BE TRACKED DOWN and receive justice. The kneejerks remind me of discussions regarding the zionist regime. "Oh those savage Palestinians are terrorists!" Being too dumb to realize zionists were the original terrorists. Obviously the SUV driver started something he couldn't finish.

Biker Accused of Smashing SUV Window Charged With Assault

Reginald Chance, 37, has been charged with gang assault, assault, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief and unlawful imprisonment

Chance is a Native of Guyana

Photos and Videos

Police Search for Witnesses in SUV-Bike Dispute

Police Search
for Witnesses in...

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: SUV Chased by Pack of Bikers Is Towed Away

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: SUV
Chased by Pack of Bikers...
More Photos and Videos
A Brooklyn man who was arraigned Sunday for his involvement in a violent confrontation last weekend in Manhattan between an SUV driver and a swarm of motorcyclists faces the most serious charges in the case to date.

Reginald Chance, 37, allegedly used his helmet to smash through the SUV's front window before the driver was pulled from the vehicle and assaulted.

Chance has been charged with gang assault, assault, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief and unlawful imprisonment.

There is no evidence Chance hit the driver, but Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Samantha Turino said he set in motion the events that led to the beating. Prosecutors say Chance broke the motorist's window, allowing the other riders to drag him into the street.
Biker Accused of Smashing SUV Window Charged With Assault | NBC New York

If your car had been stopped by a criminal gang using the age old swoop and squat tactic to stop you( used by robbery, rape and murder gangs on Floridas lawless highways before SYG made them safe again).
Then the same criminal gang opened your wife's door and tried to kidnap her whilst others were waving knives, scratching up your car and slashing your tires, what would you do to prevent the kidnap, rape and murder of your wife?
Why else did they stop the car?
Why else did they open the door on the passenger side?
Why did they choose NYs lawless highways, away from witnesses in an area they were assured unarmed victims?
What reason did the criminal rob, rape and murder gang have for forcing the SUV To stop?

If your car had been stopped by a criminal gang using the age old swoop and squat tactic to stop you( used by robbery, rape and murder gangs on Floridas lawless highways before SYG made them safe again).
Then the same criminal gang opened your wife's door and tried to kidnap her whilst others were waving knives, scratching up your car and slashing your tires, what would you do to prevent the kidnap, rape and murder of your wife?
Why did they choose NYs lawless highways, away from witnesses in an area they were assured unarmed victims?
What reason did the criminal rob, rape and murder gang have for forcing the SUV To stop?

If they opened a door on the SUV with a knife out prior to it mowing down bikers it can be interpreted as a threat to rape, seriously harm, or kill that does justify the SUV drivers use of deadly force against any members blocking their escape thus unlawfully imprisoning them . Do you have a link to this?

Last edited:

The bikers were obviously offended by seeing a married heterosexual couple out driving around with their child.

Yup, the reality of seeing this probably inflamed the biker thugs. Can't blame em.

There is a witness that stopped this gang from dragging the woman out after her window was smashed out.

This gang was out to murder these people.

If they opened a door on the SUV with a knife out prior to it mowing down bikers it can be interpreted as a threat to rape, seriously harm, or kill that does justify the SUV drivers use of deadly force against any members blocking their escape thus unlawfully imprisoning them . Do you have a link to this?

The one I posted a couple of days ago!!
You ignored it?
Then demand it again?

Fourth biker charged in New York SUV chase

By Henry Austin, NBC News and Ida Siegal, NBC New York

131007-chance-biker-arrest-5a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Reginald Chance, accused of triggering a bloody confrontation
between bikers and an SUV driver in New York last week.

A fourth biker was charged Monday in connection with a high-speed chase that ended in an assault on a family's SUV, law enforcement officials said.

The man, Craig Wright, 29, of Brooklyn, was charged with gang assault and assault. He is believed to be the man seen on video punching and kicking the driver, Alexian Lien, while he was on the ground, officials told NBC New York.

The arrest comes a day after a third motorcyclist, Reginald Chance, 37, was arraigned on charges that he used his helmet to smash through the front window of Lien's Range Rover before he was pulled from the vehicle and assaulted in front of his wife and toddler.

Chance was charged with gang assault, assault, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief and unlawful imprisonment. A judge set bail at $100,000.

Police said they are also seeking a Long Island man in connection with the chase and assault.

Fourth biker charged in New York SUV chase - U.S. News

All these are white guys right? Isn't that what the resident libs were saying a few days ago?

There is a witness that stopped this gang from dragging the woman out after her window was smashed out.

This gang was out to murder these people.

It certainly seems that way to me.

Gloria Allred has a different opinion. I could hardly contain myself when the wife of the potentially paralyzed biker, ?her client, told Piers Morgan that if she had been the wife she wouldn't have been upset if the car was surrounded by bikers. And more --unbelievable.

What can I say--I know some great people who enjoy riding motorcycles--this doesn't sound like something any of them would do. They ride for charitable events--carefully following guidelines set forth by the State of GA.

Frankly, I have never seen a 'group of bikers' traveling the interstate or other roads of GA--maybe we have specific laws on this I wouldn't know.

eta: Here's one
<Motorcycles operating two abreast in same lane

Yes. Motorcycles shall not be operated more than two abreast in a single lane; 40-6-312 >

shrug--difficult to say from the video--but it seemed like at times there were more than '2 abreast'--good luck to New York in sorting this out.
Not my idea of a good form of recreation, fwiw. If it leads to violence--not something I would enjoy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back