Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

A Ferguson, MO man live-tweeted the shooting death of Michael Brown last Saturday with a raw account that contradicts what police reported to the media — Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

@SLIKK_DARKO the first two was, the next 5 werent, he turned around

— Bruh. (@TheePharoah) August 9, 2014

Ferguson police didn’t confirm a specific number of shots fired, but said theofficer at the center of the controversy, Darren Wilson, fired four to six times at the unarmed teen, according toNYDailyNews.

Twitter user “Bruh,” who goes by the handle @TheePharoah posted on August 9, “I JUST SAW SOMEONE DIE OMFG,” followed by a gruesome photo he snapped with his phone of Brown lying face down in the street with two officers standing over his body, just two minutes after his initial tweet.

Fuckfuck fuck pic.twitter.com/UpPNMEzuwf

“Its blood all over the street, n—– protesting ns—,” he wrote next. “There is police tape all over my building. I am stuck in her omg.”

@DeadestPoet hella out here pic.twitter.com/vtKig1NKQY

Bruh provided a real perspective of the shooting that differs from that of the police as well as friends of Brown’s, noting that he heard at least seven gunshots that hit the teen with the possibility of a couple other other missed shots.

"@taeGawd: @TheePharoah he 17 and got shot 9 times." BRUH

“Dude was running and the cops just shot.him. i saw him die bruh,” TheePharoah tweeted. “The first two was clear, then it was a barage of them s—-,” he said of the gunshots.

Almost three hours after Bruh’s tweet of shots fired, Brown’s body still remained in the street, “Homie still on the ground tho,” he posted.

In a public statement Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson made to the press Friday, Jackson said Wilson shot the teen after he saw the boy and a friend walking in the middle of the road. Police confirmed that moments before the fatal incident, Brown allegedly stole cigars during a strong-arm robbery at a nearby convenience store, but Wilson was unaware of this altercation at the time he shot the teen.

Read more at Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

Dude was running and the cops just shot.him. i saw him die bruh,” TheePharoah tweeted. “The first two was clear, then it was a barage of them s—-,” he said of the gunshots.

I don't see how this adds anything to what is already known...and the witness is wrong about Brown being shot in the back.

Makes it less than useless.

Dude was running and the cops just shot.him. i saw him die bruh,” TheePharoah tweeted. “The first two was clear, then it was a barage of them s—-,” he said of the gunshots.

What is with the Big Lebowski references? 'Dude' was not shot in the back. He was not running.

What is with the Big Lebowski references? 'Dude' was not shot in the back. He was not running.

The guy was tweeting live as it happened. He said - at the time it was happening - that Brown was running. Not after the fact.

Now, he may have assumed the shots to his back hit him when they didn't. But he is very clear that two shots were fired while Brown had his back to the cop, then the rest were fired once Brown had turned around and had his hands up.

You love how it's called a Murder by these people yet no investigation has been done?

and? did you get off watching it?

sick people in this country

One cop ...but whatever.

The guy was tweeting live as it happened. He said - at the time it was happening - that Brown was running. Not after the fact.

Now, he may have assumed the shots to his back hit him when they didn't. But he is very clear that two shots were fired while Brown had his back to the cop, then the rest were fired once Brown had turned around and had his hands up.
I read a report yesterday that said that the bullet that first hit him (grazed his arm) was in such a position that it could have been fired while he was running away.

"Forensic pathologist Shawn Parcells, who assisted former New York City chief medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden during the private autopsy, said a bullet grazed Brown's right arm. He said the wound indicates Brown may have had his back to the shooter, or he could have been facing the shooter with his hands above his head or in a defensive position across his chest or face."

Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson - Houston Chronicle

Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

A Ferguson, MO man live-tweeted the shooting death of Michael Brown last Saturday with a raw account that contradicts what police reported to the media — Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

@SLIKK_DARKO the first two was, the next 5 werent, he turned around

Ferguson police didn’t confirm a specific number of shots fired, but said theofficer at the center of the controversy, Darren Wilson, fired four to six times at the unarmed teen, according toNYDailyNews.

Twitter user “Bruh,” who goes by the handle @TheePharoah posted on August 9, “I JUST SAW SOMEONE DIE OMFG,” followed by a gruesome photo he snapped with his phone of Brown lying face down in the street with two officers standing over his body, just two minutes after his initial tweet.

Fuckfuck fuck pic.twitter.com/UpPNMEzuwf

“Its blood all over the street, n—– protesting ns—,” he wrote next. “There is police tape all over my building. I am stuck in her omg.”

@DeadestPoet hella out here pic.twitter.com/vtKig1NKQY

Bruh provided a real perspective of the shooting that differs from that of the police as well as friends of Brown’s, noting that he heard at least seven gunshots that hit the teen with the possibility of a couple other other missed shots.

"@taeGawd: @TheePharoah he 17 and got shot 9 times." BRUH

“Dude was running and the cops just shot.him. i saw him die bruh,” TheePharoah tweeted. “The first two was clear, then it was a barage of them s—-,” he said of the gunshots.

Almost three hours after Bruh’s tweet of shots fired, Brown’s body still remained in the street, “Homie still on the ground tho,” he posted.

In a public statement Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson made to the press Friday, Jackson said Wilson shot the teen after he saw the boy and a friend walking in the middle of the road. Police confirmed that moments before the fatal incident, Brown allegedly stole cigars during a strong-arm robbery at a nearby convenience store, but Wilson was unaware of this altercation at the time he shot the teen.

Read more at Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

He wasn't shot in the back. That was proved once and for all yesterday by dr. baden.

..but you believe whatever you need to.

What happened at the patrol car is irrelevant to the cop firing his gun at Brown while he was trying to leave the scene. Once Brown was away from the cop he was no longer an imminent threat and could have been taken down with a taser, or other cops, or just picked up later.

What happened at the patrol car is irrelevant to the cop firing his gun at Brown while he was trying to leave the scene. Once Brown was away from the cop he was no longer an imminent threat and could have been taken down with a taser, or other cops, or just picked up later.
maybe on television..That's not how the real world works...go attack a cop and see if I'm right or not.

How do you know it was a murder instead of self defense?

I didn't call it murder. Although it may be. It certainly rises to manslaughter and unlawful death.

It certainly isn't self-defense, and Dr. Baden confirmed that by stating there were no signs of residue on Brown from the gun, meaning it was fired from more than 3 feet away from Brown. Which confirms the eyewitness stories.

Forum List

Back