Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

Are you really this fucken stupid? Unless Dirt Nap Mike was running backwards this guys just another lying negro.

You're desperate to make it justifiable homicide.

Desperate!
4i6Ckte.gif

What happened at the patrol car is irrelevant to the cop firing his gun at Brown while he was trying to leave the scene. Once Brown was away from the cop he was no longer an imminent threat and could have been taken down with a taser, or other cops, or just picked up later.

And if he was running back at the officer ?

What happened at the patrol car is irrelevant to the cop firing his gun at Brown while he was trying to leave the scene. Once Brown was away from the cop he was no longer an imminent threat and could have been taken down with a taser, or other cops, or just picked up later.
Yeah, thats why when he turned and charged back he was fired upon

This guys tweets are emotional and scary no doubt, but only proof thatwitnesses see and hear things wrong all the time

I didn't call it murder. Although it may be. It certainly rises to manslaughter and unlawful death.

It certainly isn't self-defense, and Dr. Baden confirmed that by stating there were no signs of residue on Brown from the gun, meaning it was fired from more than 3 feet away from Brown. Which confirms the eyewitness stories.
brown was wearing clothes...therefore there is no residue on his body...because he was wearing clothes.

You're really reaching now...Try to keep up with the facts so you don't fall behind like this in the future.

And if he was running back at the officer ?

Cops only have one option for dealing with an unarmed person? Don't they have batons, tear gas on their belts, tasers on their belts. Don't they have any training at all?

Short of all that, is a lethal shot the only way to take down someone?

You have a loose definition of liar.

No. Go look up the definition of "liar" if you need to refresh your memory.

He was shot at when his back was to the cop. Better?

So now you're changing the narrative...Why?

And Dr. Baden cannot say whether the shot that hit his arm came from the back or the front.

but you..you can tell...LMAO..whatever..your desperate need to defend criminal behavior is very telling.

Cops only have one option for dealing with an unarmed person? Don't they have batons, tear gas on their belts, tasers on their belts. Don't they have any training at all?

Attacking an officer is bullshit. Would you do it ?

Their training includes self defense...when attacked cops don't HAVE to choose which weapon they think might work at that moment...

Charge a cop and go for his gun. See if you get tazed...or hit with a baton...or shot.

So now you're changing the narrative...Why?

Not changing a thing.

The tweeter saw the cop shoot twice at Brown. He live-tweeted it as it was happening.

If one of those two bullets hit Brown's arm, wouldn't he react? I know I would, although you're a tough as shit Right-Winger, so you prolly wouldn't even feel it.
4i6Ckte.gif

So, seeing Brown react after being shot in the arm, couldn't this tweeter assume he was shot in the back?

I don't know, they guy was 6'4" and 300 lbs. Is a tazer going to faze him?

Not changing a thing.

The tweeter saw the cop shoot twice at Brown. He live-tweeted it as it was happening.

If one of those two bullets hit Brown's arm, wouldn't he react? I know I would, although you're a tough as shit Right-Winger, so you prolly wouldn't even feel it.
4i6Ckte.gif

So, seeing Brown react after being shot in the arm, couldn't this tweeter assume he was shot in the back?

Your own source said he was shot in the back..Didn't you see that?
Unfortunately dr badens autopsy proved he wasn't shot in the back.

Keep making things up and changing things around so they fit your theory..I understand.

Keep making things up and changing things around so they fit your theory..I understand.

Are you talking about the tweeter or the article author?

Can you quote that please? I didn't see it.

Forum List

Back