Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

I didn't see where the tweeter said Brown was shot in the back....
I've dealt with you before, ravi, and I'm not a bit surprised that you don't understand what's going on.

Here..the first sentence after the link he provided....

A Ferguson, MO man live-tweeted the shooting death of Michael Brown last Saturday with a raw account that contradicts what police reported to the media — Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

Go back and read the story again.

I've dealt with you before, ravi, and I'm not a bit surprised that you don't understand what's going on.

A Ferguson, MO man live-tweeted the shooting death of Michael Brown last Saturday with a raw account that contradicts what police reported to the media — Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

The tweeter didn't say that, though. Whoever wrote the story was incorrect.

The tweeter said he was shot while running away, or something similar. Which is consistent with the autopsy report that found that the grazed arm shot could have been from behind.

Not sure who you are but you are none too bright.

So you are more concerned with an article writer's false interpretation of these tweets than you are the actual tweets?

Are you stupid?

The tweeter didn't say that, though. Whoever wrote the story was incorrect.

The tweeter said he was shot while running away, or something similar. Which is consistent with the autopsy report that found that the grazed arm shot could have been from behind.

Not sure who you are but you are none too bright.
Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

So you are more concerned with an article writer's false interpretation

the op evidently isn't concerned he's SPREADING a lie though. It hasn't been concluded it was a Murder

Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

Cops only have one option for dealing with an unarmed person? Don't they have batons, tear gas on their belts, tasers on their belts. Don't they have any training at all?

Short of all that, is a lethal shot the only way to take down someone?

And you called someone else "desperate"?

:rolleyes:

I didn't call it murder. Although it may be. It certainly rises to manslaughter and unlawful death.

It certainly isn't self-defense, and Dr. Baden confirmed that by stating there were no signs of residue on Brown from the gun, meaning it was fired from more than 3 feet away from Brown. Which confirms the eyewitness stories.

You didn't call it murder ? Did you read your own thread title ?

I didn't call it murder. Although it may be. It certainly rises to manslaughter and unlawful death.

It certainly isn't self-defense, and Dr. Baden confirmed that by stating there were no signs of residue on Brown from the gun, meaning it was fired from more than 3 feet away from Brown. Which confirms the eyewitness stories.
Yeah you did. Why lie? Your op said murder, the link says shooting.​

I guess some needs to pay more attention to what the titles say eh before posting them?

That's a big problem for me from all the left wing sites. They either embellish things or just downright make up stuff. just my pet peeve

Forum List

Back