Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

There is a photographic record, a couple minutes after the hooting; those trying to make this "quick & simple" deny the officer was in agony, even though FPD stated he is "devestated". It appears tthat square peg will not fit in the round slot & they are frustrated. Also, Ferguson got Federal mpney for equipment never purchased. The street video, wherein the second officer arrives, is quite clear on the site, as is another taken after the shooting.
Link to those alleged photos.. or they don't exist.

"brainiac"..."dopey" how old are you anyway, son? Have I been trying to have an adult discussion with a child, I'm wondering?

There are children who are writing amazing computer programs, and there are adults like this:

gomer-done.jpg

Yes, I do know that! They specifically said it!

Read a fucking news site once in a while.
The ME did not say there was no altercation. He said there were no signs of one on the body.

You keep skating out on thinner and thinner ice with every post..LMAO..We'll see who the fool is when the investigation is over.

There are children who are writing amazing computer programs, and there are adults like this:

gomer-done.jpg
Oh look! a picture of a television actor. Yes..that's quite relevant.
Somehow I'm not surprised that your cultural references are television actors.It fits you.

The autopsy did not reveal signs of a struggle, Dr. Baden said, which casts doubt on an earlier statement by police that a struggle between Brown and Wilson precipitated Brown’s shooting. Police have said Brown forced his way inside Wilson’s cruiser, where Wilson shot at Brown for the first time.

Dr. Baden said he found no gunpowder residue on Brown’s skin, which could mean that the muzzle of Wilson’s gun was “at least one or two feet away” from Brown when he was shot. However, Dr. Baden was adamant that he would need to examine Brown’s clothing for gunpowder residue to make a conclusive finding.

Brown’s clothing was not available for Dr. Baden and Prof. Parcells to examine, Baden said, though it was almost certainly examined during Brown’s first autopsy performed by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner. If no gunpowder residue was found on Brown’s clothing during the first autopsy, it will likely throw the Ferguson PD’s timeline of events into question.

Prof. Parcells said a wound on Brown’s right arm was “consistent with a witness statement” that Brown was first shot while facing away from Wilson, but he stressed that he and Dr. Baden could not determine conclusively the trajectories of the bullets that hit Brown—or which direction he was moving—when he was shot. The wounds “could be consistent with going forward or going backward,” Dr. Baden said.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247

The autopsy did not reveal signs of a struggle, Dr. Baden said, which casts doubt on an earlier statement by police that a struggle between Brown and Wilson precipitated Brown’s shooting. Police have said Brown forced his way inside Wilson’s cruiser, where Wilson shot at Brown for the first time.

Dr. Baden said he found no gunpowder residue on Brown’s skin, which could mean that the muzzle of Wilson’s gun was “at least one or two feet away” from Brown when he was shot. However, Dr. Baden was adamant that he would need to examine Brown’s clothing for gunpowder residue to make a conclusive finding.

Brown’s clothing was not available for Dr. Baden and Prof. Parcells to examine, Baden said, though it was almost certainly examined during Brown’s first autopsy performed by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner. If no gunpowder residue was found on Brown’s clothing during the first autopsy, it will likely throw the Ferguson PD’s timeline of events into question.

Prof. Parcells said a wound on Brown’s right arm was “consistent with a witness statement” that Brown was first shot while facing away from Wilson, but he stressed that he and Dr. Baden could not determine conclusively the trajectories of the bullets that hit Brown—or which direction he was moving—when he was shot. The wounds “could be consistent with going forward or going backward,” Dr. Baden said.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247

I knew all of this yesterday but thanks. You're free to misinterpret it however you need to so it fits your agenda. I understand.

The tweeter didn't say that, though. Whoever wrote the story was incorrect.

The tweeter said he was shot while running away, or something similar. Which is consistent with the autopsy report that found that the grazed arm shot could have been from behind.

Not sure who you are but you are none too bright.

Actually Rati - it doesn't appear that this tweet chain even exists outside of the hate site that stupid fuck linked.

More fraud from the race baiting left - who woulda guessed it? :dunno:

Hey, y'all might be liars and scumbags, but at least you want to destroy society - so it's all good! :thup:

Are you an idiot? Its a personal choice, you tell us

This :rolleyes: Just plain stupid

Yes, you say that but don't explain why.

The autopsy did not reveal signs of a struggle, Dr. Baden said

If there had been a struggle, the autopsy would have revealed that.

What's so hard for your cretins to understand?

Why would the autopsy reveal a struggle?

A struggle can result in injury to only one party, not necessarily both.

Oh, go find a 280 pound 18 year old man and have him punch you in the eye then examine his hands. It likely won't be bruised. Fat people got extra padding.

Why would the autopsy reveal a struggle?

A struggle can result in injury to only one party, not necessarily both.

Oh, go find a 280 pound 18 year old man and have him punch you in the eye then examine his hands. It likely won't be bruised. Fat people got extra padding.
If I punch you in the head there is going to be bruising on my knuckles that can be seen by a pathologist.

You really should educate yourself before spouting off.

Forum List

Back