Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

I wonder which of his fellow officers punched him in the eye?

The autopsy showed no evidence of a struggle.

The video of the officer pacing back and forth while the other officer was standing there? Wilson never touches his face, or indicates he was hit in any way. The other officer does not respond to his fellow officer's "damaged" face, either.

Called this one 3 hours ago :lol:

BREAKING: Officer Wilson Suffered “Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Attack | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That could his walking, yes, but no blood visible. He is obviously distressed in the video, seems to be moving without thought, just pacing back & forth.
Blood? A crushed eye socket doesn't necessarily mean the bone is sticking out through the skin and it isn't incapacitating. ..but what do I know..you're the "expert" on this whole event..LMAO...

That could his walking, yes, but no blood visible. He is obviously distressed in the video, seems to be moving without thought, just pacing back & forth.

There doesn't need to be any blood.

And I don't remember anyone mentioning that there should be blood...it's broken bones.

Can people have broken bones without bleeding?

Then this is just another example of a Peach irrelevancy.

Blood? A crushed eye socket doesn't necessarily mean the bone is sticking out through the skin and it isn't incapacitating. ..but what do I know..you're the "expert" on this whole event..LMAO...

No, just opinions, which I always state, see no injury, and he is on administrative leave, not medical. And if one video is to be proof, why are the videos of the officer walking, talking, showing no PHYSICAL injury not to be believed? I do fear for his life however, and not only from the hands of those feigning outrage*.

* The looters are stealing for themselves, not Michael Brown, and some of the same people are spitting on his grave when they riot.

Peach is determined.

Determined to make up anything that puts her decision that this cop is guilty in the best possible light.

Facts just don't matter.

So don't waste your time.

But aside from fabricating irrelevancies at the drop of a hat...Peach is a wonderful person.

No, just opinions, which I always state, see no injury, and he is on administrative leave, not medical. And if one video is to be proof, why are the videos of the officer walking, talking, showing no PHYSICAL injury not to be believed? I do fear for his life however, and not only from the hands of those feigning outrage*.

* The looters are stealing for themselves, not Michael Brown, and some of the same people are spitting on his grave when they riot.
A broken eye socket isn't incapacitating and doesn't (necessarily) require hospitalization...but keep looking for an angle.

Its a severe black eye to you wannabes ;)

Medically speaking ....Facial skeleton fractures can result from low-, medium-, or high-velocity trauma.

Peach is determined.

Determined to make up anything that puts her decision that this cop is guilty in the best possible light.

Facts just don't matter.

So don't waste your time.

But aside from fabricating irrelevancies at the drop of a hat...Peach is a wonderful person.

No, there is not enough evidence released to show a crime was committed. As for "fabricating irrelevences", the reality of the events defies chosen cutout diagrams; thanks for the laugh though.

Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

A Ferguson, MO man live-tweeted the shooting death of Michael Brown last Saturday with a raw account that contradicts what police reported to the media — Brown was shot twice in the back and five times in the front, according to the witness’ tweets.

@SLIKK_DARKO the first two was, the next 5 werent, he turned around

— Bruh. (@TheePharoah) August 9, 2014

Ferguson police didn’t confirm a specific number of shots fired, but said theofficer at the center of the controversy, Darren Wilson, fired four to six times at the unarmed teen, according toNYDailyNews.

Twitter user “Bruh,” who goes by the handle @TheePharoah posted on August 9, “I JUST SAW SOMEONE DIE OMFG,” followed by a gruesome photo he snapped with his phone of Brown lying face down in the street with two officers standing over his body, just two minutes after his initial tweet.

Fuckfuck fuck pic.twitter.com/UpPNMEzuwf

“Its blood all over the street, n—– protesting ns—,” he wrote next. “There is police tape all over my building. I am stuck in her omg.”

@DeadestPoet hella out here pic.twitter.com/vtKig1NKQY

Bruh provided a real perspective of the shooting that differs from that of the police as well as friends of Brown’s, noting that he heard at least seven gunshots that hit the teen with the possibility of a couple other other missed shots.

"@taeGawd: @TheePharoah he 17 and got shot 9 times." BRUH

“Dude was running and the cops just shot.him. i saw him die bruh,” TheePharoah tweeted. “The first two was clear, then it was a barage of them s—-,” he said of the gunshots.

Almost three hours after Bruh’s tweet of shots fired, Brown’s body still remained in the street, “Homie still on the ground tho,” he posted.

In a public statement Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson made to the press Friday, Jackson said Wilson shot the teen after he saw the boy and a friend walking in the middle of the road. Police confirmed that moments before the fatal incident, Brown allegedly stole cigars during a strong-arm robbery at a nearby convenience store, but Wilson was unaware of this altercation at the time he shot the teen.

Read more at Neighbor Live-Tweeted Brown Shooting; May Be Damning Evidence Against Officer | The Free Thought Project

You stupid fucks and your "Murdered" bs. The Autopsy shows he was not shot in the back, and he did not have his hands up when shot. Why is it liberals always feel free to run with NO FACTS at all

The image I saw said "stock"..I think it was just to illustrate what a broken eye socket looks like...not his actual x ray.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

As for the video supposedly of Wilson at the scene of the shooting ~ Has anyone positively ID'ed him as that pacing officer? I know other officers were in the area as they were actively canvassing for the robbery suspects (we do not know for SURE if Wilson was there for that purpose yet I will add) However the fact remains that its possible the officer seen walking around in said video is NOT Wilson. If someone has a video/picture that actually gets close enough to get a decent look at the officer's face though, I'd like to see it to satisfy my own curiosity.

No, there is not enough evidence released to show a crime was committed. As for "fabricating irrelevences", the reality of the events defies chosen cutout diagrams; thanks for the laugh though.

Have you already forgotten what you posted moments ago?

Why mention "but no blood visible" when we all know it is meaningless and irrelevant?

So what if there was no blood showing?

Why say it?

Because you have to say something.

You cannot just let it stand that the explanation that the officer was walking around with broken bones in his face was because he had a massive does of adrenaline pumping through his veins.

You're not fooling anyone, except possibly yourself.

Have you already forgotten what you posted moments ago?

Why mention "but no blood visible" when we all know it is meaningless and irrelevant?

So what if there was no blood showing?

Why say it?

Because you have to say something.

You cannot just let it stand that the explanation that the officer was walking around with broken bones in his face was because he had a massive does of adrenaline pumping through his veins.

You're not fooling anyone, except possibly yourself.

No, questioning, those with open minds always do.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

As for the video supposedly of Wilson at the scene of the shooting ~ Has anyone positively ID'ed him as that pacing officer? I know other officers were in the area as they were actively canvassing for the robbery suspects (we do not know for SURE if Wilson was there for that purpose yet I will add) However the fact remains that its possible the officer seen walking around in said video is NOT Wilson. If someone has a video/picture that actually gets close enough to get a decent look at the officer's face though, I'd like to see it to satisfy my own curiosity.

Of course he can't be positively identified from that grainy video...but they NEED for it to be him so they can indulge their fantasy theories.

Of course he can't be positively identified from that grainy video...but they NEED for it to be him so they can indulge their fantasy theories.

No fantasy, the man is in agony. It shows in the video.

No fantasy, the man is in agony. It shows in the video.
Whatever you say.
Has he positively been identified or do you just "know"?
..and it is amazing that you can assess from a video that he is in "agony".

Whatever.

You've been looking for angles and making excuses and generally ignoring the facts that ARE available all day long...That's fine.

If mike brown himself was resurrected and told you it was his own fault, I think you'd still make some excuse. You have too much ego invested in this now.

Whatever you say.
Has he positively been identified or do you just "know"?
..and it is amazing that you can assess from a video that he is in "agony".

Whatever.

You've been looking for angles and making excuses and generally ignoring the facts that ARE available all day long...That's fine.

If mike brown himself was resurrected and told you it was his own fault, I think you'd still make some excuse. You have too much ego invested in this now.

Wrong again, you must be used to it; I see no fault as of this time. I wonder what Michael Brown's dear friend was doing though.....

Forum List

Back