Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

I don't need to. Dr. Baden has much better credentials than I do and he saw the body and performed the autopsy.

brown was not shot in the back and you'd know that if you payed attention.
Speaking of paying attention .... I never said Brown was shot in the back. Who knows what you read that your brain translated it into that??

Last edited:
Being unaware of a law doesn't make sound like a fool; it means I was unaware of the law.

Laws are interpreted by CASES, no, shooting anyone an officer has reason to believe has committed a felony will get that officer a homicide charge or charge(s). Bad checks are felonies by the way.

How did the cop have fractured eye socket? No theories? Waiting for the...."He did it to himself...."

Not relevant? Really?

Anyone hear about the injuries of the cop?

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown.

Now, let us know, if all of that is true, how that fits the narrative how Michael Brown was a poor victim minding his own business.

How about this Tweet:

Christine Byers ✔ @ChristineDByers
Follow

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

10:30 PM - 18 Aug 2014

That was subsequently taken down. For strange reasons.

Trust this. Like the Zimmerman case, the actual facts will not matter one bit to those that are perpetually mainulated by the agenda driven left wing media.

Yes, the "tweeter" got caught by the video of the officer directly after the shooting; and of course, the officer was never ADMITTED for treatment, just looked over & released.

Laws are interpreted by CASES, no, shooting anyone an officer has reason to believe has committed a felony will get that officer a homicide charge or charge(s). Bad checks are felonies by the way.

What are your theories on how the cop has a fractured eye socket. Assuming, he does indeed as being reported by some news sources, and of course not being reported by the left wing media.

No..you're wrong.

Here's the Mo. statute regarding that;

Section 563.046 authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

This has nothing to do with me or excitement..nice try to deflect.

You said that cops can't shoot unarmed fleeing suspects and included some smart ass comment.
I proved you were wrong and posted the missouri statute...now you're pretending like you don't understand and it never happened.
I never said the words you attribute to me. You really should take some remedial English courses. I didn't say cops can't shoot fleeing suspects. I said I'm not aware that they can. The former being a statement of fact; the latter, a query seeking clarification. I can only hope you're capable of discerning the difference.

What are your theories on how the cop has a fractured eye socket. Assuming, he does indeed as being reported by some news sources, and of course not being reported by the left wing media.

The UK Daily Mail has VIDEO of the officer right after the shooting, with the other officer mentioned in some articles. NO INJURIES apparant. Walking straight, and in no noticable distress. I watched the video.

I will not post it as I am not changing my values to suit the moment; I do not believe his name should have been released, and will not spread his name, nor his likeness. I am well aware it is available many sites online.

I never said the words you attribute to me. You really should take some remedial English courses. I didn't say cops can't shoot fleeing suspects. I said I'm not aware that they can. The former being a statement of fact; the latter, a query seeking clarification. I can only hope you're capable of discerning the difference.

Sure, sure.....whatever you say.

The UK Daily Mail has VIDEO of the officer right after the shooting, with the other officer mentioned in some articles. NO INJURIES apparant. Walking straight, and in no noticable distress. I watched the video.
Should be no problem to link to it, then, right?

Should be no problem to link to it, then, right?

No, I am not altering my values for convienence, his name should never have been released, here is a bit of written information from CNN:

The officer is on Adminstrative leave, not medical leave:

______, 28, who has six years on the force with no disciplinary issues on his record, is on paid administrative leave. If he returns to duty, he will have to undergo two psychological evaluations, authorities said.

No, I am not altering my values for convienence, his name should never have been released, here is a bit of written information from CNN:

The officer is on Adminstrative leave, not medical leave:

______, 28, who has six years on the force with no disciplinary issues on his record, is on paid administrative leave. If he returns to duty, he will have to undergo two psychological evaluations, authorities said.
What?
We already know his name.Stop trying to dodge...Link to this alleged video of him after the shooting.

Is there anyone here denying Brown attacked Wilson?
Hmmm,

Is there anyone denying he attacked the cop?

Perhaps, you have not been watching the news. You see, there are riots going on in Missouri.........

Forum List

Back