Brown's Murder was Live-Tweeted

Wrong again, you must be used to it; I see no fault as of this time. I wonder what Michael Brown's dear friend was doing though.....
That's all fascinating. Now back to the point.

Has the cop in the video been positively identified as wilson?.
Yes or no will do. Save the editorial.

That's the spirit!

Who is making the argument that he was shot in the back?
Not being shot in the back, Makes your whole he was murdered claim less likely. So does the fact that the officers EYE socket was fractured. So does the 14 Witness who all back up the Officers claim. Yet you sick fucks still push your he was Murdered fucking BS.

This whole thread is dishonest beginning with the title.

No one was murdered and the shooting was not "live tweeted"...considering the source, I'm not a bit surprised, though.

Not being shot in the back, Makes your whole he was murdered claim less likely. So does the fact that the officers EYE socket was fractured. So does the 14 Witness who all back up the Officers claim. Yet you sick fucks still push your he was Murdered fucking BS.
I wonder if all station house video of Wilson post-shooting has 'disappeared'.

I bet there isn't any photographic record. This way his cop buddies can punch him in the face a few times, hide him away, and his bruises will age corresponding to the date of the kill.

Meanwhile, the autopsy conducted by the nation's leading pathologist conclusively ruled out evidence of any struggle.

How do you explain that?

I bet there isn't any photographic record. This way his cop buddies can punch him in the face a few times, hide him away, and his bruises will age corresponding to the date of the kill.

Meanwhile, the autopsy conducted by the nation's leading pathologist conclusively ruled out evidence of any struggle.

How do you explain that?

Easy. Brown is much larger and stronger. he had no Signs of a struggle because he was dishing it out not taking it. Did the nations leading Pathologist examine the cop?

The rest of your thread is the wild speculation of a mind that automatically distrusts all cops so it's not worth addressing.

How do you explain that?

You're an idiot.

How do you explain that?

There is a photographic record, a couple minutes after the hooting; those trying to make this "quick & simple" deny the officer was in agony, even though FPD stated he is "devestated". It appears tthat square peg will not fit in the round slot & they are frustrated. Also, Ferguson got Federal mpney for equipment never purchased. The street video, wherein the second officer arrives, is quite clear on the site, as is another taken after the shooting.

There is a photographic record, a couple minutes after the hooting; those trying to make this "quick & simple" deny the officer was in agony, even though FPD stated he is "devestated". It appears tthat square peg will not fit in the round slot & they are frustrated. Also, Ferguson got Federal mpney for equipment never purchased. The street video, wherein the second officer arrives, is quite clear on the site, as is another taken after the shooting.

When they said Wilson was 'devastated' they were talking about emotionally, because he'd killed a man, not that he was seriously injured... They had said that days later to the media...

As for the street video; I've not seen one single video that specifically shows Wilson being the ONLY officer there. Every video I have found is after everything is taped off and there are MULTIPLE officers on the scene. If you have a source to a video where there is NO police tape, I would like to see it.

WTH?

Easy. Brown is much larger and stronger. he had no Signs of a struggle because he was dishing it out not taking it. Did the nations leading Pathologist examine the cop?

The rest of your thread is the wild speculation of a mind that automatically distrusts all cops so it's not worth addressing.

They examined his hands and his knuckles, Brainiac. He could not have hit someone without it being perceptible to the M.E.

What photos of Wilson were taken a couple of minutes after the shooting?

They examined his hands and his knuckles, Brainiac. He could not have hit someone without it being perceptible to the M.E.
you don't know that.

"brainiac"..."dopey" how old are you anyway, son? Have I been trying to have an adult discussion with a child, I'm wondering?

Forum List

Back