🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change (He/She Couldn't Be More Wrong!)

I'm sorry, I missed the verse(s) in the Bible where Christ talks about trans-gendering.

Doesn't using modern terms of course, but is a prohibition against men wearing women's clothese and vice-versa. Interpreting to mean 'men may not wear women's clothes if they then appear as a woman.' As opposed to an obvious man in women's clothing like. This is thought to be so a man doesn't have forbidden sexual relations with another man believing he was a woman and thus breaking the prohibition against those homosexual acts.

5A man's attire shall not be on a woman, nor may a man wear a woman's garment because whoever does these [things] is an abomination to the Lord, your God.
- Deuteronomy 22
Deuteronomy is Old Testament.

The OP says Christ is against Bruce Jenner

As a Jewish rabbi "who didn't come to change the law, not one jot or tittle" the OP is correct.
I'm still not hearing the verse in the Bible where Christ denounces men wearing women's clothes.

The title of the OP asserts that Christ would not approve of Bruce Jenner dressing up like a woman

You missed in the OP that Jenner said Christ would approve of his sex change, not just dressing as a woman. I'm pretty sure Christ considered it a given a man doesn't whack his member off and pretend to be a female

What are Bruce Jenner's qualifications to speak for Christ? His words have the same weight and meaning as a serial killer's claiming he killed because Jesus accepted it.

I'm sorry, I missed the verse(s) in the Bible where Christ talks about trans-gendering.

Doesn't using modern terms of course, but is a prohibition against men wearing women's clothese and vice-versa. Interpreting to mean 'men may not wear women's clothes if they then appear as a woman.' As opposed to an obvious man in women's clothing like. This is thought to be so a man doesn't have forbidden sexual relations with another man believing he was a woman and thus breaking the prohibition against those homosexual acts.

5A man's attire shall not be on a woman, nor may a man wear a woman's garment because whoever does these [things] is an abomination to the Lord, your God.
- Deuteronomy 22

As a Jewish rabbi "who didn't come to change the law, not one jot or tittle" the OP is correct.
I'm still not hearing the verse in the Bible where Christ denounces men wearing women's clothes.

The title of the OP asserts that Christ would not approve of Bruce Jenner dressing up like a woman

You missed in the OP that Jenner said Christ would approve of his sex change, not just dressing as a woman. I'm pretty sure Christ considered it a given a man doesn't whack his member off and pretend to be a female
Christ never used his but for plumbing, how would he know?

What are Bruce Jenner's qualifications to speak for Christ? His words have the same weight and meaning as a serial killer's claiming he killed because Jesus accepted it.
Eh, the Pope has done it a long time and he has no certificate from Jesus saying it's okay...

Jesus certainly does not accept the hatred demonstrated by Steve and RouteIrishSassy.

You cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Jesus told people to go and sin no more, not to rejoice in their sins and promote sin to others. If God had meant for him to be female, God would have made him that way.

You don't speak for God in any way shape or form.

The great majority of folks on this Board condemn your messages.

God hates sin. God will punish sin. Until someone knows that, they have no reason to ask for forgiveness. You cannot be a “believer” while denying what God has revealed.

- Deuteronomy 22

He said, "God gave me the soul of a woman."

You cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Jesus told people to go and sin no more, not to rejoice in their sins and promote sin to others. If God had meant for him to be female, God would have made him that way.
Well then...go forth, and never eat Shrimp, Lobster, or Pork again, because you cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Don't work on Saturdays or Sundays. In fact, don't go anywhere on the weekends because you'll be promoting the sins of everybody you encounter at gas stations, fast food joints, and turn off that baseball, or any sporting events on the Sabbath.

And I'm just getting warmed up

- Deuteronomy 22

How do you know God didn't?

- Deuteronomy 22

Jenner is in open rebellion against his creator!

Well then...go forth, and never eat Shrimp, Lobster, or Pork again, because you cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Don't work on Saturdays or Sundays. In fact, don't go anywhere on the weekends because you'll be promoting the sins of everybody you encounter at gas stations, fast food joints, and turn off that baseball, or any sporting events on the Sabbath.

And I'm just getting warmed up

You sputtered before you got started. You're quoting Mosaic and Ceremonial laws, they were done away with by the New Covenant. Nice try, though. :)

Forum List

Back