🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

So Bruce is a liar too.

Just like all those fucks who said they'd leave in 2016.

If Bruce need plane fare, have him let us know. I got 100 bucks to pitch in.

And if you want to go with him, I'll throw in another 100.

Of course after about three months Australia will declare war on us for sending them two major shitheads.

He has been a better American all of these years than you will ever be. He and his younger son even went on the road to campaign with Barack Obama. He put his time and money into it.

It's funny how you make these claims when you have no idea of what you say.

But you are a left winger....so you just know....after all, you are so smart.

Campaigning for Obama shows he's retarded. Just like you.

That much we do know...based on your dumbassed posts.

You wouldn't, by chance, be leaving when Trump wins...would you ? You need some cash to help with travel just say so.

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

So Bruce is a liar too.

Of course after about three months Australia will declare war on us for sending them two major shitheads.

He has been a better American all of these years than you will ever be. He and his younger son even went on the road to campaign with Barack Obama. He put his time and money into it.
Nah, he’s just another white bread democrat sheep.

So look at the sheep who support trump. They have been my introduction to what has been called "white trash." I never knew it before because I was raised in civilization. It sounds like you are a trumpster. T-shirt, MAGA hat, gut, probably an "evangelical? Perhaps a "southern baptist"?

So Bruce is a liar too.

So look at the sheep who support trump. They have been my introduction to what has been called "white trash." I never knew it before because I was raised in civilization. It sounds like you are a trumpster. T-shirt, MAGA hat, gut, probably an "evangelical? Perhaps a "southern baptist"?

You were raised in a barn.

Boy, you are a true left winger....look at all those stereotypes.

And, of course, the term white trash.

I voted for Trump and will vote for him again.

You want to compare knowledge or education, please let me know.

You sound like a piece of shit.

He’s a pussy, and that’s a Fact.

he probably hates Trump because Donald once "grabbed" him

So Bruce is a liar too.

You have things completely flipped.
I make observations of Springsteen, which are reinforced by his recent proclamation, and you cast aspersions on me based on nothing but your own vision of a stereotype.
Truth is, I oppose democrats because of policy — not so much personality — and draw an accurate conclusion about Springsteen because he is in perfect lockstep with 99% of all of my friends, neighbors, colleagues and workmates. They're all democrat sheep!

So Bruce is a liar too.

Nope. Middle class family in NJ. BA, History/Political science. Paralegal Cert., J.D. I'm just damned sick of these people trying to ruin my country.

So Bruce is a liar too.

Nope. Middle class family in NJ. BA, History/Political science. Paralegal Cert., J.D. I'm just damned sick of these people trying to ruin my country.

Nope, what ?

You are not a piece of shit ? Au contraire.

You are a yacking know-nothing, judgmental ass.

I don't have a gut. I could hike circles around you.

I have traveled internationally on a routine (but not frequent basis) and have worked in chemical/refining process technology support for almost my entire career.

And here is a new flash for you: It's their country too.

You just don't get it.

So Bruce is a liar too.

You have things completely flipped.
I make observations of Springsteen, which are reinforced by his recent proclamation, and you cast aspersions on me based on nothing but your own vision of a stereotype.
Truth is, I oppose democrats because of policy — not so much personality — and draw an accurate conclusion about Springsteen because he is in perfect lockstep with 99% of all of my friends, neighbors, colleagues and workmates. They're all democrat sheep!

She's a fucking left winger.

She thinks she's better than others and she just "knows" what people are...especially if they don't agree with her.

She's a piece of shit, just like Biden.

So Bruce is a liar too.

Who are ‘these people’ and how are they ‘ruining your country’?

So Bruce is a liar too.

Nope, what ?

You are not a piece of shit ? Au contraire.

You are a yacking know-nothing, judgmental ass.

I don't have a gut. I could hike circles around you.

I have traveled internationally on a routine (but not frequent basis) and have worked in chemical/refining process technology support for almost my entire career.

And here is a new flash for you: It's their country too.

You just don't get it.

But this is also my country. My family's country. My neighbors' country. Our country. Please acknowledge that you are just one of some 330 million Americans. I never attended a rally where people chanted "lock her up" or "Jews will not replace us." You can call me whatever your filthy background tells you to, but the truth remains the same. You don't get to steal the country. Sit down and contemplate the fact that this country also belongs to Oprah Winfrey, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Ellen DeGeneres, and Pete Buttigieg. You have no more right than anyone else of us do, so get off of your high horse.

I, too, have travelled. Actually I wish I was back in Somerset on the walking trails between villages at dusk or walking around St. Paul's at night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back