🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection

Never got what was supposed to be so great about his act. Bad voice, mediocre guitarist. Would Australia actually take the putz in?

People who say that stuff need to be automatically deported especially if they were Supreme Court judges. We actually had a traitor like Bruce lying in state at taxpayers' expense recently, draped in an American flag no less, and allowed the creature to be buried on American soil. No one commented on it so we can assume a stake wasn't driven through the thing's heart, and if Biden wins it will be dug up and put back on the court.
Who are you talking about? The late, great Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a lion protecting the freedom of the American People? She has gone home now.
America is deeply indebted to RBG, foremost for not resigning until she "was resigned".

Thank you

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

Bruce Springsteen's existence benefits me in no way.
His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

He's a rock star who peaked nearly forty years ago. Nothing more.

Promises, promises.

Well, if he doesn't get his way, he's quitting. So, sorry to have your childhood hero betray you like that.

thank you, Bruce! An American after my own heart, always. I remember when he had to put down Reagan, and he did it gracefully. Loved his concerts. He never quit. I remember when he and his younger son (now a Jersey City Firefighter) went on the road with Obama. A true man, a true American, a great human being who tells the truth.

Lol, a tax fraud and draft dodger. I'm shocked you support him, not.

Promises, promises.

He's a rock star who peaked nearly forty years ago. Nothing more.
His music inspires.

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection
I'll help him pack.

But, if he thinks that will change things, he's smoking crack. Australia is backlashing from all the leftist horse shit. He may find himself in a country headed by another Trump.

fucking moron could never sing anyhow. how is this such a great loss,...bu bye brucey, take your shit voice with you

thank you, Bruce! An American after my own heart, always. I remember when he had to put down Reagan, and he did it gracefully. Loved his concerts. He never quit. I remember when he and his younger son (now a Jersey City Firefighter) went on the road with Obama. A true man, a true American, a great human being who tells the truth.
all of that gibberish about who? another scumbag that has money and supports the vile scum of the demonrats. this moron should have gone to voice classes. how this moron lasted so long ...

Forum List

Back