🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection

The show was long over when you assholes gave W term 2. That was my trigger
It was kind of like Clinton getting his first term when Perot played interference to get him elected. And then repeated it 4 years later.

Who cares if he leaves?

Those "celebrities" are always so full of themselves.
Unlike St Trumpy
If you think that Trump is that way, it is funny because that is how Progs are. Most Repubs do not emote like the common Prog. You will turn on each other. Your agendas are like bad spores that have attained mutated life growing to monstrous proportions. You are all infected with one goal in mind. Your psychosis knows no bounds and all are in play for derision or personal destruction. And if nothing else, we have seen it with Trump bringing it out of you all. And if Trump wins, may all the celebrities leave and live together. And with no police and/or security protection at all. It is their way.

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

Bruce Springsteen's existence benefits me in no way.
His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

He's a rock star who peaked nearly forty years ago. Nothing more.
His music inspires.

Shrug. A matter of opinion.
He will not be forced to support donald trump. Neither will I.

No one will force you to do anything except to stay out of America's hair.

Stay out of whose's hair? We are all Americans. Not all of us are pigs with beards and assault weapons prancing around in cammies.

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

His music inspires.

Stay out of whose's hair? We are all Americans.

You all are not. Your birthplace defines nothing of your beliefs.

Bruce is probably pissed that Trump took his sheep farm income tax deduction away. Let him and that funky sheep odor go. He's as over as the COVID panic.

Promises, promises.

His music inspires.

Bizarre comment to say the least. Yes, I an American and have always been. I don't know what you mean by "beliefs." I have them and so do you and they just aren't the same. You don't get to define who is an American and who is not.

Promises, promises.

His music inspires.

Bizarre comment to say the least. Yes, I an American and have always been. I don't know what you mean by "beliefs." I have them and so do you and they just aren't the same. You don't get to define who is an American and who is not.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights does.

Promises, promises.

His music inspires.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights does.

But not you, or him. You two are just two of almost 330 million people. I am an American under the U.S. Constitution and laws.

Tell me why do you guys think of yourselves as so much more important and so much more hurt and aggrieved than everybody else. Did somebody push you and you fell down and skinned your knee? Every time I turn on the TV, one of these bitches is whining away. This arrogant bit is just too, too much.

let's choose sides: Bruce Springsteen & Tommy Lee...or Donald & Melania

your call, America!

So Bruce is a liar too.

Just like all those fucks who said they'd leave in 2016.

If Bruce need plane fare, have him let us know. I got 100 bucks to pitch in.

And if you want to go with him, I'll throw in another 100.

Of course after about three months Australia will declare war on us for sending them two major shitheads.

So Bruce is a liar too.

Of course after about three months Australia will declare war on us for sending them two major shitheads.

He has been a better American all of these years than you will ever be. He and his younger son even went on the road to campaign with Barack Obama. He put his time and money into it.

So Bruce is a liar too.

He has been a better American all of these years than you will ever be. He and his younger son even went on the road to campaign with Barack Obama. He put his time and money into it.
Nah, he’s just another white bread democrat sheep.

Forum List

Back