🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection

"Bruce, are you queer?", Springsteen's dad asked him after Bruce put up posters of the Beatles, Stones, and Dylan on his wall

they fought often

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

Bruce Springsteen's existence benefits me in no way.
His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

He's a rock star who peaked nearly forty years ago. Nothing more.
His music inspires.

Shrug. A matter of opinion.

People who say that stuff need to be automatically deported especially if they were Supreme Court judges. We actually had a traitor like Bruce lying in state at taxpayers' expense recently, draped in an American flag no less, and allowed the creature to be buried on American soil. No one commented on it so we can assume a stake wasn't driven through the thing's heart, and if Biden wins it will be dug up and put back on the court.
Who are you talking about? The late, great Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a lion protecting the freedom of the American People? She has gone home now.
she is up in heaven indeed with Scalia
Shes a rotting Corpse awaiting the judgement of God

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

Promises, promises.

His words got me through law school at night, after a hard days' work. When I thought of quitting, I would blast his music in my car and it said 'don't quit." There are people whose words are inspirational, his among them. I did it . In the darkness, I heard someone call my name.

His music inspires.

He will not be forced to support donald trump. Neither will I.

People who say that stuff need to be automatically deported especially if they were Supreme Court judges. We actually had a traitor like Bruce lying in state at taxpayers' expense recently, draped in an American flag no less, and allowed the creature to be buried on American soil. No one commented on it so we can assume a stake wasn't driven through the thing's heart, and if Biden wins it will be dug up and put back on the court.
Who are you talking about? The late, great Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a lion protecting the freedom of the American People? She has gone home now.
she is up in heaven indeed with Scalia
Shes a rotting Corpse awaiting the judgement of God
The great lioness of freedom?

Can we send Bruce a list of others he might consider taking if there is room on the plane.

And once he leaves.....let's cancel his citizenship so we are assured we'll never have to listen to his garbage music again (live).

"Bruce, are you queer?", Springsteen's dad asked him after Bruce put up posters of the Beatles, Stones, and Dylan on his wall

they fought often

they did. His father had mental challenges and couldn't hold a job for long. His father even forced a haircut on him when he was bedridden due to an injury in a motorcycle accident.. He has talked about walking in the house after going through the draft physical. This was Vietnam era. He found his dad waiting for him.

That new joisey shit never made it down here to Texas. Bruce Springsteen sounds like some kind of closeted faggot name but I wish him well if he wants to identify as a sheila and go eat kangaroo. We will literally never know the difference.

Promises, promises.

His music inspires.

He will not be forced to support donald trump. Neither will I.

No one will force you to do anything except to stay out of America's hair.

Bruce, seriously just go regardless of who wins. I would donate for your one way ticket if you promise never to return. This just shows what a Communist POS Bruce Springsteen is. We live in America and we vote every 4 years. Sometimes we win and sometimes we don't. But real Americans stay and do what they can to win the next election.

Forum List

Back