Bruno Mars appropriator !!

Discrimination is seen as a positive thing so long as it favors black and brown people, isn't it?
Sometimes you need discrimination to offset discrimination.

I dunno man seems a bit counter productive to me
Is policing counter productive to you? Its WRONG to take someone and hold them against their will as prisoners. However, because people commit the WRONG of crime, the police take them and hold them against their will. That is an example of an offset or two wrongs making a right.
it's not wrong to hold someone in jail if they've committed a crime
that's the common sense/right/legal thing to do
Its not wrong that a society that has robbed blacks for centuries....makes an attempt to favor blacks to offset the wrong.
that's fine...but all this fake/BS racism hurts their argument

Sometimes you need discrimination to offset discrimination.

Is policing counter productive to you? Its WRONG to take someone and hold them against their will as prisoners. However, because people commit the WRONG of crime, the police take them and hold them against their will. That is an example of an offset or two wrongs making a right.
Its not wrong that a society that has robbed blacks for centuries....makes an attempt to favor blacks to offset the wrong.
The fake/bs racism IS YOUR CLAIMS. Note that the article you posted read "cultural appropriation" and not "racism". The problem is that you turn accusations that others make into accusations of racism when what was accused was not racism. Cultural appropriation is not racism.

The fake/bs racism IS YOUR CLAIMS. Note that the article you posted read "cultural appropriation" and not "racism". The problem is that you turn accusations that others make into accusations of racism when what was accused was not racism. Cultural appropriation is not racism.
Cultural Appropriation from ---BLACKS
the blacks are pissed for CA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
they are thinking racism 24/7

Bruno Mars was accused of cultural appropriation. Charlie Wilson, among others, defended him.
accuse Bruno Mars of----- cultural appropriation [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
they are obsessed with racism to the point their minds are warped and they don't even realize it
And you are obsessed with pointing out "their" obsession
I'm obsessed with pointing out myths/lies/injustice/unfairness/etc
this is bad??
When that's all you do it is.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

The term does not mean racism. Only YOU made it into that....due to YOUR obsession with finding people claiming something is racist when it is not.

The term does not mean racism. Only YOU made it into that....due to YOUR obsession with finding people claiming something is racist when it is not.
wrong--did you not read the articel?
and besides AKIP--it's just common sense!
He is not black, at all, and he plays up his racial ambiguity to cross genres.”
Sensei continued, saying “because people have realized that they prefer their black music and their black culture from a non-black face.
you do see the word ''BLACK""????!!!! ''RACIAL''??
this is why i hate bruno mars
HATE !!!!!!!

and:
For example, Marjua Estevez of Vibe wrote, “in no room is Bruno Mars a white person. Given his Puerto Rican and Filipino ancestry — both of which have African roots … one could argue Bruno’s artistry pulls from intrinsic knowledge and influence.”
that's why this thread is in the RACE forum

and:
. White folks making Black music is not a new phenomenon.”

wrong--did you not read the articel?
and besides AKIP--it's just common sense!
He is not black, at all, and he plays up his racial ambiguity to cross genres.”
Sensei continued, saying “because people have realized that they prefer their black music and their black culture from a non-black face.
you do see the word ''BLACK""????!!!! ''RACIAL''??
this is why i hate bruno mars
HATE !!!!!!!
LOL....you really are an idiot....lol. Racism or racist is rooted in beliefs of racial superiority or hatred of another race. Cultural appropriation is simply a claim that someone is copying the black culture, in this case, and profiting from it. People don't generally copy your culture because they think think their culture is superior. Truly racist people don't want anything to do with appearing black like in appearance or culture. If you are copying someones culture and its not mockery then its because you like it....not because you hate it, you idiot.

all of my previous 3 posts undeniably prove you wrong
race race race white black black white
and the blacks are the ones who are obsessed with it--as I am pointing out

sure the term does not mean it--but the BLACKS are making it out to be --not ME
!!!
again MORE evidence the blacks are obsessed with race--not me

LOL....what....are you serious? Seriously dude....you got problems and or really are an idiot. The mentioning of race is to define the CULTURE. There is, in America, a phenomenon that is called "black culture". If you want to talk about the culture that is being appropriated, you have to qualify it and in this case...with "black"...ergo.....black culture was being appropriated was the claim. Race is needed to identity the culture.

LOL....what....are you serious? Seriously dude....you got problems and or really are an idiot. The mentioning of race is to define the CULTURE. There is, in America, a phenomenon that is called "black culture". If you want to talk about the culture that is being appropriated, you have to qualify it and in this case...with "black"...ergo.....black culture was being appropriated was the claim. Race is needed to identity the culture.
those are blacks who are being quoted
whites couldn't care less

Of course it is blacks who are being quoted if they are the ones claiming that black culture is being appropriated. They are not making a claim that Bruno Mars is racist. You are so obsessed and so much on a witch hunt to find blacks making inappropriate claims of racism.....THAT YOU ARE PLANTING EVIDENCE....so to speak. Its kind of like Kim Kardashian and her sisters. They are appropriating the black female form and profiting from it while many blacks who have this form naturally are not. That is not saying that Kim is a racist. Imitation is the height of admiration.....as used to be said.

Last edited:

Of course it is blacks who are being quoted if they are the ones claiming that black culture is being appropriated. They are not making a claim that Bruno Mars is racist. You are so obsessed and so much on a witch hunt to find blacks making inappropriate claims of racism.....THAT YOU ARE PLANTING EVIDENCE....so to speak.
the blacks are making race a problem when there is no problem
Bruno is just an entertainer !!! a singer.....

Of course it is blacks who are being quoted if they are the ones claiming that black culture is being appropriated. They are not making a claim that Bruno Mars is racist. You are so obsessed and so much on a witch hunt to find blacks making inappropriate claims of racism.....THAT YOU ARE PLANTING EVIDENCE....so to speak.
There is a problem when people appropriate black culture and profit from it when many blacks are not profiting from it. Its kind of like many of these white DJs of Hip Hop radio stations come on sounding and talking in a black cultural vernacular. Why not simply hire a black guy or lady as opposed to hiring someone who is white but has adopted black language patterns? Why is Kim Kardashian getting all the positive and profitable attention for her full (fake booty) when black women have been characterized negatively for having it NATURALLY for centuries....See Sarah Bartman...

I am old enough to remember Bo Derrick when she came out with the corn row braids. Then some white people would see black women in corn rows and they would call it the "Bo Derrick".

bo-derek-cornrow-braids-hairstyle.jpg

Last edited:

Just an entertainer?
I guess you could do better.

Just an entertainer?

probably
I could definitely be a back up singer

Would like to remind the person that it was Blacks of Africa that were killing other blacks and enslaving the women and children, thus sending those slaves to America? Without the slave market, many of those blacks would of died in Africa and the US would be all white.

Just an entertainer?

probably
I could definitely be a back up singer
I've always wanted to be a singer, but I've had trouble with picking the right harmony.
Got any tips?

Forum List

Back