Bruno Mars appropriator !!

Is policing counter productive to you? Its WRONG to take someone and hold them against their will as prisoners. However, because people commit the WRONG of crime, the police take them and hold them against their will. That is an example of an offset or two wrongs making a right.
it's not wrong to hold someone in jail if they've committed a crime
that's the common sense/right/legal thing to do
Its not wrong that a society that has robbed blacks for centuries....makes an attempt to favor blacks to offset the wrong.
that's fine...but all this fake/BS racism hurts their argument
The fake/bs racism IS YOUR CLAIMS. Note that the article you posted read "cultural appropriation" and not "racism". The problem is that you turn accusations that others make into accusations of racism when what was accused was not racism. Cultural appropriation is not racism.
Would like to remind the person that it was Blacks of Africa that were killing other blacks and enslaving the women and children, thus sending those slaves to America? Without the slave market, many of those blacks would of died in Africa and the US would be all white.
Not all of America would be white.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

those are blacks who are being quoted
whites couldn't care less
:laugh::laugh:
Of course it is blacks who are being quoted if they are the ones claiming that black culture is being appropriated. They are not making a claim that Bruno Mars is racist. You are so obsessed and so much on a witch hunt to find blacks making inappropriate claims of racism.....THAT YOU ARE PLANTING EVIDENCE....so to speak.
the blacks are making race a problem when there is no problem
Bruno is just an entertainer !!! a singer.....
Just an entertainer?
I guess you could do better.

probably
I could definitely be a back up singer
I've always wanted to be a singer, but I've had trouble with picking the right harmony.
Got any tips?

sure--just spit the words out like this ''artist'' ...you don't even have to sing or have a good voice
you don't need any harmony

SensaiAishitemasuNad.png

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

sure--just spit the words out like this ''artist'' ...you don't even have to sing or have a good voice

Like Many President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama friends and WH guests, Kendrick is a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim whose "living wild" parents helped perpetuate America's Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from our nation's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

b02kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

kendricklamarmtv.jpg

Like Many President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama friends and WH guests, Kendrick is a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim whose "living wild" parents helped perpetuate America's Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from our nation's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

b02kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

kendricklamarmtv.jpg

he's a spitter, not a singer.....he spits the words

[emoji23][emoji23]
Of course it is blacks who are being quoted if they are the ones claiming that black culture is being appropriated. They are not making a claim that Bruno Mars is racist. You are so obsessed and so much on a witch hunt to find blacks making inappropriate claims of racism.....THAT YOU ARE PLANTING EVIDENCE....so to speak.
Just an entertainer?

probably
I've always wanted to be a singer, but I've had trouble with picking the right harmony.
Got any tips?

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in my band.

Just an entertainer?

probably
Got any tips?

you don't take spitters??
I can break dance really good..I SPIN so fast you can't see it

Just an entertainer?

probably
Got any tips?

Breakdancing was a fad. It's dead.

probably
Got any tips?

I'm good like these back up singers in Smokey's song

Got any tips?

Highly unlikely.

Highly unlikely.

I practice everyday..I'm good...look at those moves--i'm just like those back ups

This is a pretty dumb topic, like the one about the college student with dreadlocks.

I don't care about Bruno Mars's music, but you can't stop him from playing a certain style of music.

I don't care about Eminem's music either, but you can't stop him from rapping (badly in my opinion).

But hey, I don't like Sting either, but a lot of black people apparently do.

Forum List

Back