Brutal new Kamala Ad is up.

You do know that the Afghanistan withdrawal plan was actually Trump's plan don't you?
Nope, the Trump plan had the troops out by the end of May

As soon as Biden moved that date to Aug, it became his plan

It was the most successful withdrawal of a defeated army in the history of warfare.

A mere 13 American lives lost and a bonus on America not needed to accept many more of Afghanistan's traitors.

And there folks, is the reason both political parties won't own it.
Are you really that delusional?

Our European allies still wanted to remain. They still required at least a small contingent in Baghram for that to work, and against all Military advice Biden went ahead and removed them without even notifying our European allies and Afghan allies , catching them off guard. We are so Fing tired of hearing how these people are the VARSITY team.
Trump reomoved troops, but that last vital contingent in Bagrahm military base needed not be removed until it was clearly viable. Biden had the power. He had no trouble overturning every Trump border policy on his first day.

I wanted to see your VARSITY team in action. They completely F'ed it up and called it a success. Pat on their own back. What BS,,,and you want more of these clowns?
Hey snowflake. War is nasty business. Shit happens. People die.
With a nation full of pussies like you we would have lost WWII.
Why do you hate your own country?

Hey snowflake. War is nasty business. Shit happens. People die.
With a nation full of pussies like you we would have lost WWII.
Why do you hate your own country?

What a croc of shit. You make no sense and dont even know what you're talking about. We should have kept forces in Baghram . What is so hard for you to understand about that? Biden had no reason to extract Trrops in the middle of the night without informing our allies. We were under Zero military pressure. Biden is the retard and pussy.... go ahead post something else incoherent.

Hey snowflake. War is nasty business. Shit happens. People die
^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, these are Biden voters. The same people that make up lies and spread lies like President Trump calling soldiers “suckers and losers”(totally debunked), and yet here is FagicMike saying “shit happens” to the soldiers who died from Biden’s disastrous Afghan withdrawal.

What power does the VP have?

What authority does the VP have?

She was telling us how great Bidenomics has been, and what a great job Biden was doing, how sharp he was etc.... right up until the time it was time to replace Biden. You're not fooling me on this one. Biden was never running the show anyways. Dems have been ruling by commitee behind the scenes, and Kamala is all part of that. I have no reason to believe she would do anything different.

She was telling us how great Bidenomics has been, and what a great job Biden was doing, how sharp he was etc.... right up until the time it was time to replace Biden. You're not fooling me on this one. Biden was never running the show anyways. Dems have been ruling by commitee behind the scenes, and Kamala is all part of that. I have no reason to believe she would do anything different.

Of course she won't.

That dumber-than-fuck slut affect is absolutely nauseating. :laughing0301:

The fear of bringing down the entire cult of depraved child molesters is palpable...

Whoa, Team Trump better come up with something.

Kamala is getting the message out and winning:

e918d963c7fa5144c39606c99dbee67b.jpg

^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, these are Biden voters. The same people that make up lies and spread lies like President Trump calling soldiers “suckers and losers”(totally debunked), and yet here is FagicMike saying “shit happens” to the soldiers who died from Biden’s disastrous Afghan withdrawal.
"Ladies and Gentlemen"
Lmfao!
Some serious illusions of grandeur going on here my little pussy snowflake.
No one is watching you. You just aren't as popular and important as you seem to think you are.
Maybe your mother still thinks you are special...who knows?
Those of us who have served in combat can spot a phony like you instantly.
You are willing to desecrate the sacrifices made by our country's finest if you think it can score you ideological political points. You think this is all a game with your cult worship of a man JUST LIKE the autocratic tyrants whom generations of America's warriors have fought and died fighting against.
Again, why do you hate your country?

Forum List

Back