Brutal police beating after man surrenders: 8 to11 officers kicking in groin and head for 2 minutes

This guys history includes armed robbery...cruelty to animals...identity theft.

Hes the guy frauding you out of money and ruining your credit. Kicking your puppies. Robbing your business.

Reaction from citizens to those crimes is often "Id kick that guys ass if I ever catch him!!!!"

Cops did what citizens often wish upon crooks and animal abusers. Right or wrong.

Thats your reasoning...using the wants to imaginary people as a defense.

Robbery...animal cruelty etc doesnt matter the cops are supposed to perform professionally. Period and now this guy is going to get paid.

thanks police
Don't count on it.

Personally I dont give a rats ass that they beat the crap out of the douche bag.
Funny thing about all these shootings and beatings? Every single time it happens the perp was a fucken crook that resisted arrest in some form or fashion.

Hes the guy frauding you out of money and ruining your credit. Kicking your puppies. Robbing your business.

Reaction from citizens to those crimes is often "Id kick that guys ass if I ever catch him!!!!"

Cops did what citizens often wish upon crooks and animal abusers. Right or wrong.

Robbery...animal cruelty etc doesnt matter the cops are supposed to perform professionally. Period and now this guy is going to get paid.

thanks police
Don't count on it.

Shheeeit, Ask Bucs how he feels when all these cops are making their citys go broke and the citizens pick up the tab because they go on a Rambo spree.

Oh but that doesnt matter...Nothing matters as long as the cops are free to dole out punishments they see fit with impunity

Personally I dont give a rats ass that they beat the crap out of the douche bag.
Funny thing about all these shootings and beatings? Every single time it happens the perp was a fucken crook that resisted arrest in some form or fashion.

Its not about you caring or your emotions.

thanks police
Don't count on it.
yea you can count on it......thanks to lawyers....

dont matter....if the guy is down....he is down.....when he was laying there with his hands behind his back it was over.....what i cant believe is cops doing what these dipshits did....with a fucking news copter hovering above them......are some cops that stupid?....

dont matter....if the guy is down....he is down.....when he was laying there with his hands behind his back it was over.....what i cant believe is cops doing what these dipshits did....with a fucking news copter hovering above them......are some cops that stupid?....

That helicopter is probably a couple of miles away. The cameras on those things are insane.
The only downside to his ass whipping is the cost to the tax payer.

That helicopter is probably a couple of miles away. The cameras on those things are insane.
are you serious? look at the angle of the pictures....geezus....the helicopter was right over them.....the news guy who was on the helicopter was interviewed on the evening news,he even said what i said....

are you serious? look at the angle of the pitures....geezus....the helicopter was right over them.....the news guy who was on the helicopter was interviewed on the evening news,he even said what i said....

If thats the case all of those cops should be fired if only for their lack of intelligence.

Dont forget about eroding your rights Capt Patriot

While I'm against the militarization of our police and the questionable tactics they use,I'll never find myself in the position those idiots put themselves in.
Play stupid games,win stupid prizes.

While I'm against the militarization of our police and the questionable tactics they use,I'll never find myself in the position those idiots put themselves in.

Once again it's not about you Captain Patriot

Police officers are supposed to bring suspects to court, not to execute judgement. If they can't grasp that, they need to be put down like the rabid animals they are.

Once again it's not about you Captain Patriot

Yep..and it never will be,because I'm not a criminal.
Hope to see you on the evening news.....

Police officers are supposed to bring suspects to court, not to execute judgement. If they can't grasp that, they need to be put down like the rabid animals they are.
hey Agitator , I wouldn't say that they should be put down but 'public servants' should be held to a highest possible standard !! Rule of Law , its supposed to be the American way !! Point is that I agree with your post for the most part !!

Not that I care about the guy getting the shit beat out of him but the more commonplace this becomes, the more we're going to see innocent people being beaten or killed by cops who see a green light to beat the shit out of anybody they don't like or because they're having a bad day. It's a big mistake to allow them to go beyond what the law authorizes them to do. These guys need to be fired but I doubt if they will be.

Look at all these conservatives giving the cops props for an illegal beat down of a suspect. Real conservatives such as myself defend the rule of law, knowing what happens to a society where police are unbridled in their ability to mete out arbitrary punishment. It seems on this thread the law and order defenders are outnumbered by the advocates of a police state. This is sad.

Look at all these conservatives giving the cops props for an illegal beat down of a suspect. Real conservatives such as myself defend the rule of law, knowing what happens to a society where police are unbridled in their ability to mete out arbitrary punishment. It seems on this thread the law and order defenders are outnumbered by the advocates of a police state. This is sad.
Satan is alive and well. How can anyone doubt it? Just look around you. His influence is everywhere.

This is surreal. These officers were so intent on doing damage to this man that they didn't give a shit that they were being filmed by an NBC helicopter. What the hell is going on?

From the article:

"As he lies splayed face-down on the ground, they continue to beat him with their fists and stun guns.

Thirty seconds in, another deputy runs to join, followed quickly by three more.

Huddled in a pack over the man they each continue to pummel their fists into his back and head, some standing to kick.

Meanwhile, another stands calmly holding the horse by the saddle. "

276B246A00000578-3033080-image-a-35_1428633095916.jpg

276B247600000578-3033080-image-m-30_1428632987327.jpg

276B248A00000578-3033080-image-m-32_1428633010176.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

Brutal police beating of horse thief involving eight deputies in southern California caught on chopper camera Daily Mail Online

Guys white and only black lives matter.

Forum List

Back