Brutal poll from CBS news: Only 4% of Americans believe things are going very well in Joe Biden's America

This says a lot too.

items-usually-buy-party.png
Hmmmm I guess the DIms not only get welfare but somebody buying and delivering their goods to them.

Good news and bad news.

---Trump beats Biden if 2024 presidential election was today---

Trump wins, but only by 2 points. Yes, only 2 points. Remember folks, Dems are supported by minorities and the voting vaginas. These groups vote like lemmings.

Good news and bad news.

Trump wins, but only by 2 points. Yes, only 2 points. Remember folks, Dems are supported by minorities and the voting vaginas. These groups vote like lemmings.

And tons more illegals voting now.

Damn!

Let's here from the 4% crew on this board! DrLove? IM2? Dragonlady? Mac1958? Where you at?

View attachment 567565

I'm still surprised that the numbers are so low. Unless you hate America with a passion (and in that case I say get the fuck out) how could anybody think Joe Bidedumb is doing well?

Good news and bad news.

Trump beat Potatohead in 2020. However, the Democrats stole the election from the American people by the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is still a world with Trump in it and he plays an oversized role in the US. If they asked me I'd have said "somewhat badly" but I wouldn't put much of that on Biden as I would on the Right and the GOP.
Dimwinger in the WH
Dimwingers control the House.
Dimwingers control the Senate.

But the state of the country is due to a guy who left office 10 months ago. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back