Brutal poll from CBS news: Only 4% of Americans believe things are going very well in Joe Biden's America

So now we can't say the President is responsible?
Wait, what happened with Mac agreeing with all the leftist threads saying the economy is grrreat and Biden was doing well and it was because of him?

Now things go bad and it ain’t his fault…

As usual everything that goes right Biden is the reason but when stuff goes bad, well blame Trump…

Things are going very well for me here because I live my life under my control not under a president's control...

Trump beat Potatohead in 2020. However, the Democrats stole the election from the American people by the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.
Obviously the 2020 election was stolen. I was just pointing out Dem supporters (minorities and women) vote like lemmings.

Hmmmm I guess the DIms not only get welfare but somebody buying and delivering their goods to them.
Delivery service with better choice and lower prices? That´s good.
There could be some other reasons:
- Urban areas might be not affected that much
- "Conservative Stores" might rather tend to turn the shortages into fortunes
- Reps might allege it is worse than it is because the Dems rule.

Dimwinger in the WH
Dimwingers control the House.
Dimwingers control the Senate.

But the state of the country is due to a guy who left office 10 months ago. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
Are you saying Trump has faded into obscurity? Seems to me his is still the owner of the GOP and the Right and, what upsets me most of all is that he continues to divide rather than unite.

Delivery service with better choice and lower prices? That´s good.
There could be some other reasons:
- Urban areas might be not affected that much
- "Conservative Stores" might rather tend to turn the shortages into fortunes
- Reps might allege it is worse than it is because the Dems rule.
Dems rule what, front porches drinking their 40s???

Forum List

Back