🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brzezinski says Netanyahu making very serious mistake

This old fool advised Jimmy Carter. History knows how that went. He was wrong about everything then, and has been wrong about everything since. And his daughter is a dumb-ass too.

He helped engineer the quagmire trap that the Soviets got themselves into in Afghanistan, which eventually brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

He was right about the Soviets, and Russia, then & now:

During the 1970s he propounded the proposition that the Soviet system was incapable of evolving beyond the industrial phase into the "technetronic" age.

By the 1980s, Brzezinski argued that the general crisis of the Soviet Union foreshadowed communism's end.

Reagan prolonged the Soviet empire by his outrageous spending on Defense, but it fell nonetheless. (Reagan, like Bush II, gave US enemies something to unite around.)

The lovefest between Cahtah and Odumbo must be out of this world.. they share so much in common.

Attachments

• $Cahter.gif
    $Cahter.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 65
Mika's smokin' hot, and I'd love to run my tongue up her legs in fishnets, but sorry:

This ain't news.

This is about her crusty old white dada who served in the Cahtah Administration and was known for his Anti-Semitic rantings.. No one gives a shit what that dingbat says or thinks but MSLSD and their sideshow, CNN.

He's also obama's man in Iran and went there with the Iranian, Valerie Jarrett.

Like looking in a mirror... Latest poll shows their 1 and number 2 for DEAD LAST- The two worst Presidents in American history.. :lol:

Attachments

• $obamacarter.jpg
    $obamacarter.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 61
I will ask the questions I asked on another thread on this topic again. How should Israel respond to having hundreds of rockets fired into it? How would you want your leaders to respond if you were living through something like that?

I will ask the questions I asked on another thread on this topic again. How should Israel respond to having hundreds of rockets fired into it? How would you want your leaders to respond if you were living through something like that?

Why are Palestinians firing rockets?

The majority aren't Hamas is the Palestinians are the ones suffering from it I answered your question care to answer mine?

This old fool advised Jimmy Carter. History knows how that went. He was wrong about everything then, and has been wrong about everything since. And his daughter is a dumb-ass too.

He helped engineer the quagmire trap that the Soviets got themselves into in Afghanistan, which eventually brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Um.....alrighty then.

They aren't, they are nothing more than Human Shields for Hamas's rockets....oh yes and photo ops when they die because Hamas would not let them leave their homes.

Zbig is a well known anti-Israel some say even an anti-semite from waaaaaaaaayy back and his credentials in the advise he gave Jimmy Carter displayed his poor judgement and the fact that he shouldn't be taken seriously!

Have you noticed that this retired polititians seem to get even sillier with time?

Yes..everyone is an anti semite who speaks clearly about Israel's geopolitical folly.

However Nixon and Billy Graham, who actually did express distain about Jews?

Well there were just funnin'!

Those who argue against Israel's right to defend itself are always antisemites.

Like looking in a mirror... Latest poll shows their 1 and number 2 for DEAD LAST- The two worst Presidents in American history.. :lol:

Presidential historians see it quite differently.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really??? How many? What's their names? Where are the links?

Another name for "presidential historian" is pinko professor on the government payroll.

Palestinians die, their leaders publicize the fact. Israel defends Israel, and is castigated, unreal.

Israel is a nuclear power. Palestinians live in the stone age.

Do any righties believe that Palestinians have any "legitimate" grievances?

Forum List

Back