🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brzezinski says Netanyahu making very serious mistake

Zbig is a well known anti-Israel some say even an anti-semite from waaaaaaaaayy back and his credentials in the advise he gave Jimmy Carter displayed his poor judgement and the fact that he shouldn't be taken seriously!

Have you noticed that this retired polititians seem to get even sillier with time?

Yes..everyone is an anti semite who speaks clearly about Israel's geopolitical folly.

However Nixon and Billy Graham, who actually did express distain about Jews?

Well there were just funnin'!

"Must take up for old crusty White Supreme Pig, ughh"

Yeah.

It's on tape.

Got nuttin', eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do righties actually know what "anti-Semite" really means? For starters - Arabs are also Semites. So, guess what anti-Semite or anti-Semitism or anti-Semitic means. It applies equally to peoples originating in southwestern Asia - including Arabs and Jews.

The Myth of Anti-Semitism

There is no label that strikes more fear into the hearts of political figures, journalists and the general public than “Anti-Semitism.” To be labeled an “anti-Semite” can mean the end of a career, the failure of a business or being shunned by friends and colleagues.

“Anti-Semitism” is a term that was coined in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. Prominent Jewish scholars used it to characterize the emerging theories that “Semitic” races were inferior to “Aryan” races. Despite the fact that Arabs are Semitic, the term is now exclusively understood to mean “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews,” according to all major dictionaries.

A similar phenomenon occurred with the word “holocaust,” referring to the period of Nazi rule in Germany from 1933 to 1945 during which Russians, gypsies, Jews, homosexuals, political opponents of the regime and prisoners of war were systematically executed. Today, visitors to Auschwitz, one of the many concentration camps built throughout Nazi-occupied Europe, find little tribute to any group other than Jews; Israeli flags litter the grounds and signs are written in Hebrew. “Holocaust” is now exclusively understood as Jewish suffering.

Refusal to recognize or support Israel has nothing to do with being “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews” and everything to do with rejecting occupation, oppression and the myriad war crimes carried out by the Zionist state.

MUCH MORE: The Myth of Anti-Semitism | The Ugly Truth

The words anti-Semitic and holocaust are not exclusive to Jews - but they seem to think so.

Mika's smokin' hot, and I'd love to run my tongue up her legs in fishnets, but sorry:

This ain't news.

Duh, I think you got the wrong Brzezinsk. He may not like having his legs licked...

39352_5_.jpg

Thats hilarious tonto.

Israel is a nuclear power. Palestinians live in the stone age.

Do any righties believe that Palestinians have any "legitimate" grievances?

I don't. They are nothing but bloodthirsty stone age tribe.

Forum List

Back