Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

Liberals simply can't stand it when conservatives make a point and make it stick. They won't accept reality that conservatives are costing these companies a LOT of money, and money talks louder than ideology.

Maybe they can try boycotting Chick-Fil-A again.

1685562882032.png

/-----/ "Companies wont be doing the woke shit anymore."
Bet they will, because the monkey never learns.

They will, because they know you are on the wrong side of history.

Hey, remember when THIS happened on TV?

1685580032709.jpeg

A lot of people protested at the time. They were truly upset about a white man kissing a black woman on TV.

But at the end of the day, the haters were on the wrong side of history... as are you.

Your fucked-up kind made a huge mistake, when your movement started to openly go after children. Most of us were willing to ignore you, pretend you didn't exist, as long as you kept your fucked-up perversions to yourselves. You lot a lot of tolerance that you otherwise could have had, by forcing your sick shit into mainstream society, but the huge mistake was when your kind started openly going after children. No matter how tolerant society ever was going to otherwise be to your fucked-up perversions, pedophilia was never going to fly, and it never will, and any movement that endorses it is going to be rejected by mainstream society. Your parents and grandparents figured this out when they kicked NAMBLA out of the movement, forty or fifty years ago.

Nobody is going after Children.

And don't you belong to a cult that was started by guys who had teenage child brides?

@JoeB131 continues to insist that a man can be a woman, which, in itself, proves that he is severely fucked in the head, and has no grasp at all on reality. He forms a specific set of delusions in his fucked-up head, and then only sees any inputs that support those delusions.
Magic Underwear says what?

Again, you guy are going to lose on this issue. While you get all upset about a tranny on a novelty beer can, companies are developing policies on pronoun use in the workplace.

They will, because they know you are on the wrong side of history.

Hey, remember when THIS happened on TV?

View attachment 790599

A lot of people protested at the time. They were truly upset about a white man kissing a black woman on TV.

But at the end of the day, the haters were on the wrong side of history... as are you.

Those are immutable traits. When will Joe ever learn. Gay and trans are not immutable.

You lose again.

And don't you belong to a cult that was started by guys who had teenage child brides?

Again, you guy are going to lose on this issue. While you get all upset about a tranny on a novelty beer can, companies are developing policies on pronoun use in the workplace.

That has slowed to a near halt. One company that had implemented as a company policy on emails, one which I do lots of business with, all the sudden stopped it.

Someone prolly pointed out Bud Lite sales folly.

That has slowed to a near halt. One company that had implemented as a company policy on emails, one which I do lots of business with, all the sudden stopped it.
I'm sure no one cares about your possum catching business.

Meanwhile, big business has gotten tired of the Culture Wars... you guys outlived your usefulness.

No wonder that dude is so fucked up. I didn't know this.

Explains a lot.

I'm sure no one cares about your possum catching business.

Meanwhile, big business has gotten tired of the Culture Wars... you guys outlived your usefulness.

Your personal pronoun is “closeted”.

I wasn't talking about using governmental force. I was referring to using group force from the people that were being shit upon, which is pretty much every group that you've mentioned, with maybe the exception of the last two.
You’re wrong, they all earned acceptance by adopting mainstream beliefs, attitudes and behaviors. In other words they assimilated into the dominant culture.

As tone deaf as the Dylan Mulvaney fiasco was in the first place, AB CEO seems to be rather oblivious to the current situation which continues to hurt Bud distributors, who had no say or input at all into the advertisement

In an interview with FT, "Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris told the Financial Times in a recent interview that the boycott was driven by “misinformation and confusion” circulating on social media. Doukeris insisted that Mulvaney’s involvement wasn’t part of an official Bud Light marketing campaign. “It was one post. It was not an advertisement,” Doukeris told the outlet. The Anheuser-Busch chief said that viral videos of billboards with images of the Bud Light can with Mulvaney’s face on it inserted “electronically” had been circulated on social media and viewed by millions of people. “It was just like pure social media creation,” Doukeris said, insisting that it “had nothing to do with Bud Light.” Doukeris said it was never Bud Light’s intention to mass-produce cans with Mulvaney’s likeness on them for sale to the broader public."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bud Light Sales Crash "Getting Much Worse" In Latest Week Since Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco | ZeroHedge

Instead of just admitting they screwed up, he's saying, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
Beer is nice, I only drink beer when I personally know the persons who brew it up and create it. Like a cheeseburger or pizza. I KNOW the person who makes it, bakes it and spins it, I know the person, his wife/kids/employees or I don't fuck with it and do it myself.....or I have no desire to have any. If I buy lumber and hardware I buy from a sawmill direct or a guy who buys from a friend who owns one

Especially those that have stupidly put themselves on the losing side of it, by pandering to fucked-up sexual perverts and alienating sane, decent, mainstream people.

Actually, decent people don't hate others because they are different. They know the younger generations are more tolerant of gay people, and pandering to old bigots is a losing strategy.

No wonder that dude is so fucked up. I didn't know this.

Explains a lot.
Oh, yeah, Bob's a big time Mormon...who apparently doesn't know the history of his own deranged cult.

When I pointed out to him Joseph Smith and Brigham Young (the founders of LDS) married multiple girls under the age of consent, he pretty much went up the flu.

I like Kona, Yuengling, Occasional Sam Adams. The AB brands are tasteless

Forum List

Back