Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Is she looking for a new job?
Alissa Heinerscheid is taking a leave of absence. Regardless if she is or is not looking for a job, she is educated, talented, and she has brought all the homophobes and transphobes out of the closet and it is hilarious. Hats off to Alissa. Keep your chin up Dylan, you are the future of America, you are a pioneer! I don't drink alcohol, but if I had to, I would prefer an inclusive beer such as Bud Light. :11:

:gay: = ok. They are not hurting you. They are not undressing you with their eyes. You on the other hand might be :gay: curios? :eusa_think: :11:

dylan.JPG

:dance:

Alissa Heinerscheid is taking a leave of absence. Regardless if she is or is not looking for a job, she is educated, talented, and she has brought all the homophobes and transphobes out of the closet and it is hilarious. Hats off to Alissa. Keep your chin up Dylan, you are the future of America, you are a pioneer! I don't drink alcohol, but if I had to, I would prefer an inclusive beer such as Bud Light. :11:

:gay: = ok. They are not hurting you. They are not undressing you with their eyes. You on the other hand might be :gay: curios? :eusa_think: :11:

View attachment 779129

:dance:
No, what they are doing is going after our kids. That will and should have serious repercussions.

She said she took over Bud? How can they replace her if she took over? I'm amazed.

She said she took over Bud? How can they replace her if she took over? I'm amazed.

Alright, I made it for four minutes and I just couldn't do it any more. A nice "Mission Accomplished" poster over the hard deck. Massive hit to sales--no, not really. Huge hit to profits--how would they know, the next earnings call is like two months away. The executive has been fired, uh no again, a leave of absence.

And I got to ask, just what kind of apology are you people looking for? What, is An Bev supposed to come out and say, "We are so sorry we even thought about directing our marketing efforts at transgenders". Or maybe, "We were woke, but now we are going to back and bury our heads in the sand". But probably, "We at An Bev are so sorry, we will immediately stop selling any of our beers to gay bars".

And let's look at this replacement, Todd Allen. He was the marketing director for Bud and Stella. Sorry, but likes like a demotion to me, from Bud to Bud Light. But hey, let's check out some of his initiatives. Teaming up with the Biden administration to push Covid-19 vaccines. Wait till Robert Kennedy learns about that. A commitment to brew all Budweiser with 100% energy from renewable sources. And then there is that whole marketing thing with Anderson Paak. Dude sounds "woke" to me. For sure, it is not Bubba from South Alabama.

And I got to tell you, I am sick of this shit about "protecting our children". Hell, it is you morons that are bringing all the attention on the gays and the transgender community. Come on, have we not learned anything from the old "Just say no" campaign? Look son, whatever you do, don't ever smoke weed. Damn, first chance they get, what are they going to do, SMOKE WEED. How is this transgender shit any different? Look son, whatever you do, don't dress up like a girl and pretend to be a woman. Do you really think that strategy is going to work. Have none of you raised any kids?

You're a liar. Faggots are going after kids all over
Too damn funny. What the hell happened to immigrants that come here to rape and pillage? Why do you people have to keep coming up with "enemies"? Look, you people must live some insulated damn lives. I know plenty of gay people, and I know a few transgender people. Not a damn one of them is out there "grooming" or recruiting. Most of them just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Are there child predators out there? Sure, there always have been. But the numbers tell us that those predators don't dominate the gay and transgender community. In fact, they are rare in those communities. Take NAMBLA, North American Man/Boy Love Association. This organization is all about older gay men seeking under the age of consent boys as sexual partners. For thirty years they have lobbied to be included in the gay community, and they have been met with strong opposition. And I hate to break the news to you, but the organization is dominated by Republicans.

Too damn funny. What the hell happened to immigrants that come here to rape and pillage? Why do you people have to keep coming up with "enemies"? Look, you people must live some insulated damn lives. I know plenty of gay people, and I know a few transgender people. Not a damn one of them is out there "grooming" or recruiting. Most of them just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Are there child predators out there? Sure, there always have been. But the numbers tell us that those predators don't dominate the gay and transgender community. In fact, they are rare in those communities. Take NAMBLA, North American Man/Boy Love Association. This organization is all about older gay men seeking under the age of consent boys as sexual partners. For thirty years they have lobbied to be included in the gay community, and they have been met with strong opposition. And I hate to break the news to you, but the organization is dominated by Republicans.
Thanks to you they are all still here.

What is the obsession these sick freaks have with Fox News? I rarely ever watch any news because it's all programmed bullshit.

These people are spoon fed misinformation by FOX all day long. They are psychotic. These people do not understand, they are no longer "America".
They are dying off daily and a new generation is stepping up. America is changing. Homophobes and Transphobes you have a choice. Either accept it and live in peace or else.
So you think that they've been groomed or brainwashed enough now eh ? Could be true, but will it all stand is the question ?

Empire's are built, and empire's do fall.

Better check your history on these sorts of things, and I don't mean just world history, but rather biblical history as well.

Forum List

Back