Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Lol, leftists liars never stop. I bet you love the tranny queers. Besides, I don't give a damn what they put on their beer. I don't drink that crap.
I don't believe a word you posted, and neither do you.
The VP will get a new job and she makes more money in one year, than you made in your entire lifetime. :funnyface:

644078beb9e32.jpeg

Not Safe for Work :)

Really?

If a person is being discriminated against because of race, religion, sexuality or national origin and people come to their defense….is that woke?

Are movies depicting homosexuality, mix race couples, non Christians woke?

Is Pete Butengeig woke?
Is Clarence Thomas woke?
Woke is a defined culture now, and after that defining comes the applying of such a culture in various ways. It can be oppressive, restrictive, totalitarian or anything it feels like being at any moment. Otherwise it has no true sustenance.

Please share the link. I searched the thread, I don't see it.
LOL... No silly, it's all linked, otherwise meaning that just as far as the gang of group's justify their stature on, and this is for however many join the cause goes.

If I really liked the product, yes. If they kicked puppies, that would be the red line.
I find it very hard to believe that you’d continue to buy a brand that was promoting Donald Trumps image on the front and celebrating him, especially if there were exact same products in different brands. I don’t think you’re being honest here
E Of course not. But if I ran around calling for people to boycott something forr ideological reasons, then is it cancel culture? Like the examples I gave?
Calling for an organic boycott isn’t cancelling.

Cancel culture involves attacking HR departments to demand the opposition be shut down.. which is way different than simply not buying a product.

I find it very hard to believe that you’d continue to buy a brand that was promoting Donald Trumps image on the front and celebrating him, especially if there were exact same products in different brands. I don’t think you’re being honest here

Calling for an organic boycott isn’t cancelling.

Cancel culture involves attacking HR departments to demand the opposition be shut down.. which is way different than simply not buying a product.
She's a leftist liar, like all of them.

Have any of you seen that A-B have brought back the Clydesdale horse in a new ad? That didn't take long! The company is really eating humble pie.

And Ms. Wokey might end up working for Disney, among her kind.

You don't give any heat, you just exude stupid. Just like BoostedHayabusa does.
LMAO. I believe I gave a concise, and well articulated argument, as to how this whole claim of a seven billion loss in market cap is complete and total bullshit. No one has even so much as attempted a rebuttal, probably because most of you Trumpnuts don't even know what market cap is.

And I got other news for you. BUD is up, month over month. and year over year. And I would be happy to go over the initial sales numbers coming in, looking at about a 5% drop, which is not surprising considering those numbers are during the week of Easter and afterwards. And that is what is so funny, it's year over year numbers, and Easter was a week later last year. The week following Easter is always soft in sales.

Lol, lying pos. How much have I made peter puffer?
Examining your posting history for ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, and various other factors, one can come to the conclusion "not much"
This lady is a marketing genius! She is going to get a new role quickly.

LMAO. I believe I gave a concise, and well articulated argument, as to how this whole claim of a seven billion loss in market cap is complete and total bullshit. No one has even so much as attempted a rebuttal, probably because most of you Trumpnuts don't even know what market cap is.

And I got other news for you. BUD is up, month over month. and year over year. And I would be happy to go over the initial sales numbers coming in, looking at about a 5% drop, which is not surprising considering those numbers are during the week of Easter and afterwards. And that is what is so funny, it's year over year numbers, and Easter was a week later last year. The week following Easter is always soft in sales.
You sure did. You have to remember the ignorant, such as miketx will always be that, ignorant.
This lady is a marketing genius! She is going to get a new role quickly.

You spewed bullshit like all media fed leftist scum.

Forum List

Back