Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Of course not.

Maybe it's time for you ......................

Nevermind. Where's that silly "ignore" button?

Thanks for your very thought provoking post.

So soft.

Asinine how so many run for cover if their "god" or his "followers" are mentioned in a LEGIT way.

It's OK to make fun of Mohammed for raping children and these "righties" will all participate in the call out bit as soon as I mention the catholics that RAPE LITTLE BOYS I'm drunk and must be put on ignore.

Fucking groomers

So soft.

Asinine how so many run for cover if their "god" or his "followers" are mentioned in a LEGIT way.

It's OK to make fun of Mohammed for raping children and these "righties" will all participate in the call out bit as soon as I mention the catholics that RAPE LITTLE BOYS I'm drunk and must be put on ignore.

Fucking groomers

Okay.

You win.

I know some priests have diddled kids, and they are probably leftists. All leftists suck and should not be allowed around kids.
using your analogy,
I know that republicans have diddled kids, and they are probably righties.
All Republican's suck and should not be allowed around kids.

Dylan is a woman. Wikipedia proves it.

dylan.JPG

using your analogy,
I know that republicans have diddled kids, and they are probably righties.
All Republican's suck and should not be allowed around kids.

Dylan is a woman. Wikipedia proves it.

View attachment 778993
Lol, leftists liars never stop. I bet you love the tranny queers. Besides, I don't give a damn what they put on their beer. I don't drink that crap.

I hope the customers hold firm on the boycott until a proper apology is received.
So easily people give in and forget. We have let the gestapo put their boots on our necks metaphorically, and threaten us, cancel us, attempt to transform us, kill us, destroy us, and we just capitulate immediately when the predator's cry out wanting relief from their faked crocodile tears after we catch them on it... 😭..

I hope the customers hold firm on the boycott until a proper apology is received.
Yep, and I hope that they have genuine honesty to basically say that they will never let woke culture take the handle in the train again.

Forum List

Back