Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

That is the part that really makes me laugh. Bud Light's "base" are those under the age of 30. All this talk about boycotting, from people over 50 for the most part, is laughable, they have been boycotting Bud Light for twenty damn years. I mean be honest, when was the last time you bought a Bud Light?

Marketing is all about knowing your base and expanding it. Bud Light is not interested in selling more beer to Trumpsters. It is a dying demographic that has never been a Bud Light fan. What they are seeking is the support of a younger demographic that overwhelmingly supports the transgender community. And that makes sense, capture them now and have thirty, forty years, of support. The boomers, hell, they are all going to be dead in the next couple of decades and they sure as hell aren't going to suddenly start buying Bud Light.
I tried to explain this earlier. They told me things like "f you" and laughed at me. They are not smart enough to understand. All of what you posted is accurate and well articulated.
Unfortunately they will never comprehend it. We are dealing with homophobes and transphobes.. It is obvious. There I said it.

Can you answer the questions posed?

1. Would you continue to buy them?
If I really liked the product, yes. If they kicked puppies, that would be the red line.

2. Would trumps image make you angry?
More like amused.

3. If you chose to buy something else, would that mean you tried to “cancel” them?
Of course not. But if I ran around calling for people to boycott something forr ideological reasons, then is it cancel culture? Like the examples I gave?

That is the part that really makes me laugh. Bud Light's "base" are those under the age of 30. All this talk about boycotting, from people over 50 for the most part, is laughable, they have been boycotting Bud Light for twenty damn years. I mean be honest, when was the last time you bought a Bud Light?

Marketing is all about knowing your base and expanding it. Bud Light is not interested in selling more beer to Trumpsters. It is a dying demographic that has never been a Bud Light fan. What they are seeking is the support of a younger demographic that overwhelmingly supports the transgender community. And that makes sense, capture them now and have thirty, forty years, of support. The boomers, hell, they are all going to be dead in the next couple of decades and they sure as hell aren't going to suddenly start buying Bud Light.
Like most of the things that outrage he right these days, it’s a market decision.

Ex Executive at AB on fox saying nothing like this has ever happened before.
Sustained double-digit sales never happened in the history of the company.
"Only way out is to return to the company back to what it was - concentrating on things that bring people together, not get involved in political debates that divide people.
Blames all of this on political investment groups like BlackRock, who put pressure on brands to get involved in social issues.

I could be mistaken but that sounds like the nice way of saying your services are no longer required please clean out your office by the end of the day.

They need to try to be subtle about it to avoid throwing the wokies into a violent rage.

A couple or three reasons:

1) Anything trans is associated with abuses of kids, because in the last few years, that is what trans activists have focused on. Not on avoiding job discrimination, or lobbying government and businesses to have unisex private bathrooms so trannies can safely pee. No, they are concentrating on encouraging public schools to become a pipeline for the transgenderization of children. Maybe Dylan isn't on board with that. Maybe he thinks, 'yeah, this stuff is for adult, we should not be bringing the kids into it.' If he thinks that, he should say it. If he doen't, he is part of the problem and so is Budwiser.

2) Rightly or wrongly, your typical Bud drinker probably doesn't like trannies very much and if he thinks about them, he wonders if he might ever knock back enough to be taken in and get a surprise "girl with something extra." That's if he thinks about trannies at all, which he'd likely rather not. So, he goes to buy a six pack of the King of Beers, and sees this looking at him:

View attachment 778659

And thinks, 'who is that homely girl?' He finds out it's a boy and thinks 'are they freakin' kidding me?'

3) Enough is enough with having wokeness pushed in front of us, whether we want it or not. The backlash is there, because that's what they wanted, and they knew how to get it.

Democrats love to "take you out of your comfort zone" and then excoriate us for being uncomfortable. It was a setup from the start, and how the AB execs fell for it will always be a mystery. Many people's comfort zones use to include Bud, and that has been taken away.
Shut up RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NAZI
:itsok:

You pretend we're wearing out words or insults after nearly 7 motherfucking years of:
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
DEPLORABLE
RACIST
HOMOPHOBIC
ZENOPHOBIC
NAZI
MISOGYNIST

Etc....

Just go sit the fuck down and give up your hall monitor badge

:lame2:

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI
COMMIE
MARXIST
GROOMER
PEDO
NAZI
FASCIST
TREASONOUS
UNAMERICAN
FILTH

LMAO you pussy little shit. I don't blame you, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. When someone places me on ignore it is a clear sign of victory, you can't handle this shit. I kick your ass every way from Sunday, so you run and hide like a little pussy coward. Did you document where this Dylan "girl", just to piss you off, targets minors? Nope. Did you document the loss in market capitalization? Uh, nope again, going from a high to a low that has been surpassed and then includes an inflated number of outstanding shares.

You suck at this. Find another hobby. You are a punk ass little bitch that probably was lucky to get through High School, if you even accomplished that. You keep hammering nails, and leave the thinking to those of us that actually have some intelligence.
You don't give any heat, you just exude stupid. Just like BoostedHayabusa does.

Last edited:
He hasn't transitioned. No breasts, still has a dick. He's spent a year playing dress-up and mocking the behavior and stereotypes of women. Based on everything I've read about the little stooge, a good number of people doubt his... sincerity? commitment? to actually transitioning.

He's a foul insult to actual women.

Period.

Forum List

Back