Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

He hasn't transitioned. No breasts, still has a dick. He's spent a year playing dress-up and mocking the behavior and stereotypes of women. Based on everything I've read about the little stooge, a good number of people doubt his... sincerity? commitment? to actually transitioning.
All humans have breasts. Have you seen this supposed penis with your own eyes? Wikipedia can be trusted. The VP is a marketing genius.

Last edited:
Sure dude. Sure. I knew you’d have an excuse for your never ending double standards. OK for rightists to scream insults for years but don’t call rightists groomers and pedos.
We aren't, leftists are the kiddie fuckers. Always have been.

Sure dude. Sure. I knew you’d have an excuse for your never ending double standards. OK for rightists to scream insults for years but don’t call rightists groomers and pedos.
I call out the religious pedophiles ALL THE TIME. In fact I call out the utter stupidity of religion quite regularly AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

GET OFF MY NUTS

We aren't, leftists are the kiddie fuckers. Always have been.
Wow, just wow... That is not true. The headlines in the news do not lie.
The VP is a marketing genius. She got all you transphobes and racists and bigots such as yourself all worked up.
Good job Alissa Heinerscheid!

OhPleaseJustQuit will be along any minute to give it the ole "Fake News" :abgg2q.jpg:

Catholic leaders appreciate your willingness to stick your head in the sand

Are you drunk already, bro?

The old "Hey, y'all let the Catholics get away with diddling the kiddies so now it's OUR turn" is the ploy the tranny child groomers are using these days.

Don't buy it.

Two separate issues.

Leftists believe the fake news all the time because the fake news are sorry lying leftists just like they are.
Fake news? the only fake news is FOX news. They got sued for that.
Alissa Heinerscheid is a marketing genius!

This one is going to make OhPleaseJustQuit real mad. I am thinking a "Disagree" on this one? :abgg2q.jpg:

Peanut Gallery.. Check you PMs. I got info on this character.....

Are you drunk already, bro?

The old "Hey, y'all let the Catholics get away with diddling the kiddies so now it's OUR turn" is the ploy the tranny child groomers are using these days.

Don't buy it.

Two separate issues.

They aren't two separate issues. They are two segments of the same fucking group that deserve DEATH

Wow, just wow... That is not true. The headlines in the news do not lie.
The VP is a marketing genius. She got all you transphobes and racists and bigots such as yourself all worked up.
Good job Alissa Heinerscheid!

OhPleaseJustQuit will be along any minute to give it the ole "Fake News" :abgg2q.jpg:
The headlines in the news lie all the time liar. Now stop protecting kiddie fuckers.

Forum List

Back