Bud Light not selling at Fenway Park

I've read online (I don't know if they are true or not), about bars that still have BL available are not selling it. Nobody is ordering it.

There are a few places that have gone the other way, to the extreme, and decided to carry nothing BUT BL, mainly because the patrons asked for it.
I'm sure real Americans at the ballpark are drinking Miller Lite instead.

Sorry bout that,

1. After a couple gulps of Bud Lite, yes, your gay and looking for cum to gulp down afterwards.
2. FAG BEER!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Want to know how disgusting Massachusetts is? Just look at this map. Any state with this much Blue is a filthy ass state to live in.

Not only is Boston a queer and tranny city but it looks like 80% of the entire state is that way.

massachusetts-2020-election-results-1607614245.png

Want to know how disgusting Massachusetts is? Just look at this map. Any state with this much Blue is a filthy ass state to live in.

Not only is Boston a queer and tranny city but it looks like 80% of the entire state is that way.

Giving Massachusetts, New York, and the rest of the liberal NE states to Canada would be a good thing.

The idea that someone from Flori-fucking-da would try to trash any other state is hilarious.

Forum List

Back