Bud Light Sales Drop 21% In Wake Of The Company Deciding To Go Woke

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I must confess that I'm not a beer drinker anyways, but if I was one I wouldn't be touching the stuff ever again either.

raw

I must confess that I'm not a beer drinker anyways, but if I was one I wouldn't be touching the stuff ever again either.

Maybe we need the gun manufacturers to get WOKE so you start boycotting their products.

The Pink Pistols are an LGBTQ gun rights organization in the United States and Canada.

images

No,.. all this fuss because businesses won't sell their damn products anymore without sticking their agendas into it.
190506161241-bud-light-rainbow-bottle.jpg

May 7, 2019

"Bud Light will sell rainbow-colored aluminum bottles in bars nationwide from May 27 to June 30 and donate to GLAAD $1 from each case sold."

How many cans of Bud Light with the image of Dylan on them were sold?

Yeah,.. like that's any better. :rolleyes:
Any better than what? Why didn't Kiddie Rock shoot up some of those rainbow bottles. Hell at least those actually get sold and distributed to the public and money is donated to fund! Probably a gay fund!

The Rabid Right is way off in the deep end and they just keep on going........

Confusing figures from the Post but it seems that Bud Lite sales are dropping at a rate of 21% per week. I almost had to laugh the last time I visited my local Walmart and saw a separate stack of the blue cases in one area while the beer cooler was overflowing with cases of Bud Lite.

Forum List

Back