Bud light shower beer commercial

Budweizer is so cowardly they cant even show the thousands of dislikes recorded for this commercial
Anheuser-Busch screwed up .. and they just keep making it worse by stepping back from their marketing decision .. I've asked local distributors about Bud Light / Anheuser Busch products and their sales are still lackluster. Love it! Way to go Dylan .. the man who lost Anheuser Busch $7 Billion.

What is there to dislike about the ad?

Which part did you find upsetting?
I call it pandering by clueless Anheuser-Busch execs

Instead of confronting their mistake head on and apologizing to the customers outright they put up a corny ad that insults our intelligence

Those were funny money making commercials

Then bud light hired a brainless femi-nazi and they are spiraling downward

When I got off work from my union job, I'm going to go home and drink a Budweiser while snacking on green M&Ms while counting the seconds until my Xbox controller goes into sleep mode while Disney music plays in the background during a MASH episode with Klinger in it.

It will be awesome!

The most unbelievable part of that is you having a job.

Here... let me file this under "People Looking for Something to be Outraged About..."
There seems to be two colliding reasons. The transexual put her messaging on social media and the executive v.p. on video bragging and putting people who drink the suds down. She should have known better.

I call it pandering by clueless Anheuser-Busch execs

Instead of confronting their mistake head on and apologizing to the customers outright they put up a corny ad that insults our intelligence
But they can get away with it because their parent company owns all the best selling beers in America. People switching from Bud Light to Coors Light is still money going to the parent company.

But they can get away with it because their parent company owns all the best selling beers in America. People switching from Bud Light to Coors Light is still money going to the parent company.
AB does not own Coors, Miller, Yinglng, or most of the craft beers

---Anheuser-Busch now controls the majority of the beers Americans drink---

---Anheuser Busch has a virtual monopoly on the American beer market.---

---Anheuser Busch and Coors are two major players in the beer industry. Anheuser Busch has a portfolio of more than 500 beer brands worldwide, making it one of the largest brewers in the world. The company has a joint venture with Molson Coors, which produces Coors and other Molson Coors brands.
As part of the joint venture, Anheuser Busch holds a 50 percent ownership stake in the company, giving it indirect control over Coors. Thus, while Anheuser Busch does not directly own Coors, it has a substantial stake in Coors and the other brands produced by the Molson Coors joint venture.---

Forum List

Back