Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

Had she just made a vireo objecting to the trans her membership wouldn’t have been cancelled. She video taped someone in their locker room. A clear violation of their policy. Are you in favor of having people videotape others in a locker/changing room?

As to the backlash. Good vote with your dollars support businesses you want.

There should be no need to lie about what happened.
There are cameras everywhere we go. Infringing on our privacy is public policy these days. As far as video taping in restroom goes, it would depend on the intent of the recording. If the purpose is to intrude on a person's privacy then, no, it should not be done. But if there's a freak in the bathroom and he poses a threat to the women in the bathroom, then I see nothing wrong with exposing the danger.

There are cameras everywhere we go. Infringing on our privacy is public policy these days. As far as video taping in restroom goes, it would depend on the intent of the recording. If the purpose is to intrude on a person's privacy then, no, it should not be done. But if there's a freak in the bathroom and he poses a threat to the women in the bathroom, then I see nothing wrong with exposing the danger.

And documenting it so someone can't call "bullshit" on you.

Had she just made a vireo objecting to the trans her membership wouldn’t have been cancelled. She video taped someone in their locker room. A clear violation of their policy. Are you in favor of having people videotape others in a locker/changing room?

As to the backlash. Good vote with your dollars support businesses you want.

There should be no need to lie about what happened.
Without the video Planet Fitness would have ignored her complaint

You post makes no logical sense at all. If one trans women is in danger in a men's locker rooms - where they are surrounded by dozens of men, how does it follow that one trans person in a locker room filled with women, represents a danger to the women?

You must think that women are utterly and completely helpless and unable to defend themselves in such a situation.

Keep posting. Your weak ass attempts at "defending women" are laughable. You still haven't answered my question, Norm. Why are you so batshit crazy about trans people? They're no danger to you whatsoever and yet you are so filled with hate for these people.

Why, Norm???? Why are you so frightened of these people?

How is a biological male less likely to harm a woman than another? Because one claims he is not?

You are far more concerned about the safety and wellbeing of the cross dresser than you are women. Very telling. Are you trans?

And how do you defend the position as it applies to “similarly situated” males. Some being allowed the right to the woman’s locker rooms, while others cannot. A clear civil rights violation.

After Planet Fitness banned a woman for objecting to having men in the women's locker room, the company took a massive $400 million hit to their market value, as investors and customers alike expressed revulsion at the company's anti-woman policies.

Woke companies need to feel the consequences of their discriminatory and bigoted policies and behavior. This is good.

The Planet Fitness in our community closed because of a lack of business caused by their attitude against women.

I’ve never claimed they did. However that doesn’t give someone the excuse to violate an establishments rules without punishment. PF can set their locker room policies as long as they are legal. If you don’t like them dont join

I'd never step foot in any business promoting this perversion nor would I allow our children to.

You're still wondering why Planet Fitness lost 400 million in value overnight. I'm not

How is a biological male less likely to harm a woman than another? Because one claims he is not?

You are far more concerned about the safety and wellbeing of the cross dresser than you are women. Very telling. Are you trans?

And how do you defend the position as it applies to “similarly situated” males. Some being allowed the right to the woman’s locker rooms, while others cannot. A clear civil rights violation.

There is one "biological male" in a dressing room with 20 women. How is she/he a danger to them????? Do you think women are helpless????

Here is the thing Norm. I've seen "cross dressers" in women's washrooms all of my adult life. And the thing you ignore is that every women's changing room has privacy areas where you can get undressed in private.

Women's washrooms don't have open toilets or urinals. Women's washrooms have "stalls". Nobody is "dropping trou" in front of women or children. Stalls.

The showers at health clubs, are private. There is no "communal" showering like in men's bathrooms and changing rooms.

1711119129461.png

If a trans person is using the women's washroom, I don't fucking care.

There is one "biological male" in a dressing room with 20 women. How is she/he a danger to them????? Do you think women are helpless????

Here is the thing Norm. I've seen "cross dressers" in women's washrooms all of my adult life. And the thing you ignore is that every women's changing room has privacy areas where you can get undressed in private.

Women's washrooms don't have open toilets or urinals. Women's washrooms have "stalls". Nobody is "dropping trou" in front of women or children. Stalls.

The showers at health clubs, are private. There is no "communal" showering like in men's bathrooms and changing rooms.

View attachment 920822

Of course you don't. But parents do. Real women do too.

View attachment 920822

Men’s locker rooms also have private changing areas. 🤦‍♂️

And, of course you’ve seen crossdressing men in woman’s locker rooms your whole life, cause apparently you are one!

And where is it written that the ratio is 20 to 1?

Good god, the extent that you loons will go to justify bad behavior is beyond the pale.

Men’s locker rooms also have private changing areas. 🤦‍♂️

And, of course you’ve seen crossdressing men in woman’s locker rooms your whole life, cause apparently you are one!

And where is it written that the ratio is 20 to 1?

Good god, the extent that you loons will go to justify bad behavior is beyond the pale.

That poster is typical. They think that all they have to do is say it and magically it becomes true!

You respect a person’s privacy until you don’t basically. Privacy is only something those you agree with deserve

I'd never step foot in any business promoting this perversion nor would I allow our children to.

You're still wondering why Planet Fitness lost 400 million in value overnight. I'm not
Again who is wondering that. I’ve said all along your have the right as a consumer to spend your money as you choose. Don’t like the locker room policy of a gym don’t join. If your a member cancel your membership if you want it’s your choice. If you do decide to join a gym, then respect their locker room policy

Again who is wondering that. I’ve said all along your have the right as a consumer to spend your money as you choose. Don’t like the locker room policy of a gym don’t join. If you do decide to join a gym, then respect their locker room policy
Then answer the question you keep ignoring.

Should all men be allowed in womens private commercial areas?

A man in the ladies locker room? Absolutely

Then answer the question you keep ignoring.

Should all men be allowed in womens private commercial areas?
It’s up to the private business, as long as they are not breaking any laws they should be allowed to exercise their freedoms and determine their own policies.

It’s up to the private business, as long as they are not breaking any laws they should be allowed to exercise their freedoms and determine their own policies.
Then you agree that all men can be in those spaces? You can’t exclude any if you allow any. It creates a civil rights violation against men.

And you are good with that.

Thanks.

More women hate exposed. Now men are telling women they have no right to privacy when in vulnerable positions.

Then you agree that all men can be in those spaces? You can’t exclude any if you allow any. It creates a civil rights violation against men.

And you are good with that.

Thanks.

More women hate exposed. Now men are telling women they have no right to privacy when in vulnerable positions.
How in the hell did you get to that conclusion. My personal feelings are irrelevant I am not a business owner who makes that decision. I don’t agree with the policy but I have no dog in the fight. I’m not a member have no intentions to join. PF is free to make whatever policies they want, as long as they are legal. If you don’t like them don’t support the company. It’s not that hard to understand you should be able to follow along.

How in the hell did you get to that conclusion. My personal feelings are irrelevant I am not a business owner who makes that decision. I don’t agree with the policy but I have no dog in the fight. I’m not a member have no intentions to join. PF is free to make whatever policies they want, as long as they are legal. If you don’t like them don’t support the company. It’s not that hard to understand you should be able to follow along.

I just checked the policy on their website, men are not allowed in the woman’s locker rooms UNLESS THEY DONT IDENTIFY AS MEN.

lol, I hope someone sues their asses for what appears to be a blatant civil rights violation!

Forum List

Back