Buffalo Bills land $1.4 billion deal for new stadium, $850 million from taxpayers...NY Governor Kathy Hochul speaks out about it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
New York State officials have reached a deal to use $850 million in public funds to help the Buffalo Bills build a new $1.4 billion stadium adjacent to its current home. It would be largest taxpayer contribution ever for a pro football facility.

Sickening.

Socialize the cost, privatize the profit.
That's the American way!

The very wealthy in America win bigtime once again.

The amount of the win could keep the domestic politics fight alive for the rest of the day.

Once again, it's the fault of the Demopublicans!

this is 'freedom' American style.

work harder and longer hours to fund the next 'field of dreams' for some billionaires!

There's no need for $15 an hour when you can work two hours at MacD's for the same amount, you lazy bums!

Taxpayers forced to cover the cost so that spoiled millionaire NFL athletes will have a new stadium to kneel in while disrespecting the American flag and protesting our national anthem. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
You guys are becoming more Canadian than even we are.

Over here, nepotism is rampant. Government gigs for the least impressive citizen and their cerebrally challenged family, all while the sucker taxpayer pays the freight. Ditto for our "free market".

It will not end well for America or the West.

According to Forbes’s estimates for 2022, the Pegulas have a net worth of $5.8 billion USD (up from $4.1 billion in 2016), much of it made in the oil and gas industry. They’re part of an elite group of the ultrawealthy who saw their collective fortunes increase by 40 percent over the last year alone.

Even so, the Pegulas (and the NFL) have assured the public that a new stadium just isn’t possible without public funding, and they have begun to hint that without this support, the Bills might consider finding greener pastures elsewhere and relocating to a new city.

What a swindle!

Houston built 4 new stadiums.

Enron/Minute Maid Park
Toyota Center
Reliant/NRG Stadium
BBVA Stadium

Ask anyone there if property taxes have been lowered because of all of the increased revenue they supposedly generated for the average Houstonian.

wherever they play, this is a dominant team that will win the Superbowl in the next few years

New York State officials have reached a deal to use $850 million in public funds to help the Buffalo Bills build a new $1.4 billion stadium adjacent to its current home. It would be largest taxpayer contribution ever for a pro football facility.

I thought the Bills should stick with the current stadium. There is just too much greed going around with this deal.

The state of New York has just destroyed the lives of its citizens,San Diego and Oakland wisely refused to give in to public funding for their nfl stadiums so they lost their teams.the citizens of New York should be calling for the heads of New York who voted in favor of this.Let these greedy billionaires build their own fucking stadiums.that’s what San Diego and Oakland wisely told spanos and Davis. These politicians in New York are clearly corrupt and not there to serve the people having the tax paying citizens fund it.

According to Forbes’s estimates for 2022, the Pegulas have a net worth of $5.8 billion USD (up from $4.1 billion in 2016), much of it made in the oil and gas industry. They’re part of an elite group of the ultrawealthy who saw their collective fortunes increase by 40 percent over the last year alone.

Even so, the Pegulas (and the NFL) have assured the public that a new stadium just isn’t possible without public funding, and they have begun to hint that without this support, the Bills might consider finding greener pastures elsewhere and relocating to a new city.

What a swindle!
Swindle indeed.fucking liars.these nfl owners are billionaires,funding an nfl stadium is peanuts to them,the last thing they need is public funding for a fucking stadium.

The state of New York has just destroyed the lives of its citizens,San Diego and Oakland wisely refused to give in to public funding for their nfl stadiums so they lost their teams.the citizens of New York should be calling for the heads of New York who voted in favor of this.Let these greedy billionaires build their own fucking stadiums.that’s what San Diego and Oakland wisely told spanos and Davis. These politicians in New York are clearly corrupt and not there to serve the people having the tax paying citizens fund it.
Gov. Hochul should be the leader for all of New York State and not use her position to favor Buffalo because she is from Buffalo. And I am a Buffalo Bills fan.

Gov. Hochul should be the leader for all of New York State and not use her position to favor Buffalo because she is from Buffalo. And I am a Buffalo Bills fan.
I assume you agree with me that you would rather see the Bills leave than see the tax payers have a new stadium for these asshole greedy billionaires? that was the only reason LA was able to get the rams back is because california has paid gravely in the past for publicly funding NFL stadiums and they were not about to have a team back in LA if the stadium had to be funded by the taxpayers therefore its privately finaced with kroneke using his own money to fund it. that should be a LAW,that all new NFL stadiums should be be funded by the owners building them.:mad-61:

shame on new york and nevada for publicly funding these new NFL stadiums for these billioanire owners.. Hochul needs to be executed and that governor of nevada needs to be hung up by his balls.

Rodimus ,if you could,could i get your thoughts here on this post of mine here on this thread of mine?

Houston built 4 new stadiums.

Enron/Minute Maid Park
Toyota Center
Reliant/NRG Stadium
BBVA Stadium

Ask anyone there if property taxes have been lowered because of all of the increased revenue they supposedly generated for the average Houstonian.
Drive in H-Town for one day and realize the City is a fucking shit hole!

Been in the region for twenty-five years and can tell you none of those Stadiums have improved the damn city one bit!

I believe the two cities offered something. Just not enough for what the owners want.

I believe the two cities offered something. Just not enough for what the owners want.
That wasn’t it at all,those fucking evil monsters spanos and Davis,dumb and dumber,never made any attempt to work something out with their cities,they violated all nfl relocation rules.one of those rules is you are suppose to negotiate in good faith with the city to try andget a deal done,spanos never made no attempt try and get a deal done with SD.he did not want to finance his own stadium,he and davis do not have the kind of money kroneke does thst is why kroneke was the only one of the three thst financed his own stadium.

kroneke would love to have LA to himself but to get the Rams to LA and the only reason he did so was he knew he would profit from the move because LA is a much larger market than ST louis,to get there,he had to abide by the terms of whst the NFL wanted which is those morons wanted two teams in LA even though two teams in LA has Never worked. :cuckoo:

That it’s only a one team NFL market the fact they already have usc and ucla.spanos took the opportunity to piggyback on kroneke financing a stadium for him he never sat down with the city of San Diego and tried to get a deal with them,he had been trying to get out of sd fir years.same with Davis,the major of Oakland said Davis never met with city officials to try and work a deal out with Oakland,they should both lose ownership of their teams because they violated all nfl relocation rules,the major one of working in good faith with your city to try and get something done.

that’s why people are idiots who buy season tickets or support the nfl and see their games because they are a criminal organization,what is the point in having nfl relocation rules if the owners are not going to follow them and are allowed to violate those rules.:cuckoo:

Assholes spanos and Davis wanted the taxpayers of sd and Oakland to publicly fund their stadiums,they wisely told them no.they were never going to try and get anything done with the cities if they were not going to publicly fund their stadiums. California d several years ago wisely put theyr foot down on publicly funding nfl stadiums.shame on New York fir giving in and funding a stadium fir a billionaire,that governor of ny needs to be put to a slow death as does the one in Vegas.

Last edited:
I assume you agree with me that you would rather see the Bills leave than see the tax payers have a new stadium for these asshole greedy billionaires? that was the only reason LA was able to get the rams back is because california has paid gravely in the past for publicly funding NFL stadiums and they were not about to have a team back in LA if the stadium had to be funded by the taxpayers therefore its privately finaced with kroneke using his own money to fund it. that should be a LAW,that all new NFL stadiums should be be funded by the owners building them.:mad-61:

shame on new york and nevada for publicly funding these new NFL stadiums for these billioanire owners.. Hochul needs to be executed and that governor of nevada needs to be hung up by his balls.

Rodimus ,if you could,could i get your thoughts here on this post of mine here on this thread of mine?

I agree with you about the Billionaires. We need to do something about these billionaires taking taxpayers' money. i disagree about the punishment for the governors. Hanging and execution is too extreme as punishment.

I agree with you about the Billionaires. We need to do something about these billionaires taking taxpayers' money. i disagree about the punishment for the governors. Hanging and execution is too extreme as punishment.
Politicians are evil mass murderers,nothing is too extreme fir them.

It's the politicians who are taking taxpayer's money for these projects and I agree we need to do something about it.

But, what's the difference between this and our federal gov't using our tax dollars for their pet projects. Gender studies in Pakistan???? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back