Buffalo Mass shooter is nothing special

obvious-troll.jpg

Most white people believe the things he wrote in his manifesto, either implicitly or explicitly. We must figure out how we're going to deal with the white majority, that perpetuates hate crimes on a daily basis.
He should immediately renounce his citizenship and declare dedication to Russia.
The dude can take out 10 in 3 minutes.
The Russians could merely dist the Ukez with black dye from crop dusters and he could take that whole shithole down quick
4240 minutes/3= 1413
3 months and he'd have them waving Ruskie flags all by his bad self

Most white people believe the things he wrote in his manifesto, either implicitly or explicitly. We must figure out how we're going to deal with the white majority, that perpetuates hate crimes on a daily basis.
Well you could try the Stalin way and that is breeding it out of them and if that does not work you could Genocide them out of existence…

I mean isn’t that what you truly want or do you prefer just skip to Genocide instead?

Now when you eradicate White Society who will you blame next?

You're the devil's disciple.

You're the devil's disciple.
He is a one horse troll.
There is exactly zero point in actually addressing anything this newest race baiter has to say.
And then comes along USMBs biggest daily troll we have to defend him. Tommy the Troll

There is a saying... there are people who are nothing but a whirlwind of shit. And all you will accomplish engaging with them - is covered in shit.

Events like what happened in Leftist Buffalo don't happen on a "daily basis". Where did you get that idea?
Notice I didn't mention anything about red blue politics. Progressive my ass, white is white. But when I say hate crime, I'm not just talking about mass shootings but general Racism, like.on this forum. We need to criminalize it with the death penalty, or stuff like this is much more likely to happen

Forum List

Back