Buffalo Mass shooter is nothing special

Notice I didn't mention anything about red blue politics. Progressive my ass, white is white. But when I say hate crime, I'm not just talking about mass shootings but general Racism, like.on this forum. We need to criminalize it with the death penalty, or stuff like this is much more likely to happen
Go fuck yourself, you hateful demon possessed jackal.

Most white people believe the things he wrote in his manifesto, either implicitly or explicitly. We must figure out how we're going to deal with the white majority, that perpetuates hate crimes on a daily basis.
I wouldn't say "most white people"....but the racist ones make a lot of noise....puff themselves up to look tough and more than what they are.

Notice I didn't mention anything about red blue politics. Progressive my ass, white is white. But when I say hate crime, I'm not just talking about mass shootings but general Racism, like.on this forum. We need to criminalize it with the death penalty, or stuff like this is much more likely to happen
What should be criminalize with the death penalty?

Mass shootings?

Depends on the States…

Speech you consider hate crime?

You would have White, Hispanic, Asian and light skin Black Genocide if they said anything you dislike!

What the fuck is this childish nonsense? Are you really this desperate for attention? You dont believe that, we dont believe that, and its never going to happen. Why would you waste your time making such a pointless post?

Forum List

Back