Build Back Better Bill VERY Popular

Lol, ok shortbus. Either roads, bridges, and sewers get fix or they don't. Trump's bill was not much different. Does not matter much who initiated it. Still the same thing. It is good it has passed our shit is aging. Now that it has passed bstill has to be implemented. We will see if the money goes where it should or just straight into crony pockets. The reality is the pres won't have a great deal to do with that. Now Congress will fight about where it goes state by state then the dot director, county engineer, and city engineer decides from there.
Lets see how much of that actually fixes roads and bridges or how much is wasteful spending

Lets see how much of that actually fixes roads and bridges or how much is wasteful spending
Under our do nothing congress. It will be interesting. Better hope it goes where it is supposed to, roads bridges and sewers is what I did for almost 30 years. I got out because I did not have the budget to keep up. My father did it for almost fifty years he got out because he was old and also budgeting issues. We have let these issues pile up for years. The longer it goes with out being maintained the more it costs.. This deferred maintenance is going to cost us dearly. These structures are getting to be unsafe. I hope the lions share goes to small and rural county road bridges and urban sewer systems. These are the structures that are flat scary. Lots to do out there and more hands for the money to go through than a president can watch. More than army core can watch.

Don't need to. I can tell from the VA results and NJ results, before you dems cheated again that the majority of the country, that is the areas outside your liberal bubbles, doesn't support this Resident Potato n Chief

I suspect that if there was a referendum today President Trump would get (near) unanimous consent.
Outside NY City and LA County.

Then Joey Xiden, and the left would have no problem writing legislation for those specific pieces and passing it.

Sadly they won't do it
Because Republicans would vote against each and every one of them and that would take ten yeas to get through...if Manchin or Sinema didn't torpedo them outright

Stop saying stupid shit

Because Republicans would vote against each and every one of them and that would take ten yeas to get through...if Manchin or Sinema didn't torpedo them outright

Stop saying stupid shit
How do you know? It seems there is support on some of this things....why not try to get them through? Moreover its' the the GOP holding it up...maybe they could get some of the Dems to go along with parts of it.

Why does it have to be all or nothing, not to mention all the other add ons that aren't supported as much?

Forum List

Back