Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

It's easier to prevent people from crossing the border. We already know how difficult it is to send them back once they are here. There are too many turds like you doing everything possible to let them stay.

You think that finding a needle in a hay stack is easier than removing the needle and the hay stack. Remove the reason and they won't come. Problem; conservatives like the cheap labor. or should I write labour.

Are you LYING or are you just STUPID?

I suspect the single biggest reduction in crossings would happen if the Border Patrol were to be given the correct ROE: that is, illegals are to be shot on sight.

Much easier to put employers in jail. Sheriff Joe won't do that; wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

It's easier to prevent people from crossing the border. We already know how difficult it is to send them back once they are here. There are too many turds like you doing everything possible to let them stay.
It's a half ass solution that we have no idea how effective it would be. Fences and walls only delay entry and for many it will be no obstacle at all.

We will still have 40% of legal immigrants overstaying their visas and becoming illegal immigrants. We will still have 10% of illegal immigrants coming in by sea, probably a lot more if you build the fence. Plus we will still have those crossing with forged papers at border crossing and by air. Plus, it does not address the 11 to 20 million illegal immigrants living in the US. Nor does it address the conflicting immigration rules which have been a bonanza for 10,000 immigration lawyers and most importantly it doesn't address any of the reasons, why these people risk their lives to enter the US.

I suspect the single biggest reduction in crossings would happen if the Border Patrol were to be given the correct ROE: that is, illegals are to be shot on sight.

Much easier to put employers in jail. Sheriff Joe won't do that; wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

ROFL yeah it's real easy to prevent people from crossing ROFL

You think that finding a needle in a hay stack is easier than removing the needle and the hay stack. Remove the reason and they won't come. Problem; conservatives like the cheap labor. or should I write labour.
Hey dumb ass... democrats hire illegals too.

How does stopping them at the border equate to "finding a needle in a haystack?" They're much easier to find at the border than after they get in, especially when there's a fence there to pin them down while the border patrol rounds them up.

All the arguments posted against the border fence are worse than stupid.

Last edited:

ROFL yeah it's real easy to prevent people from crossing ROFL

Yes it is, especially when there's a fence in their way. Of course, that means they actually have to try to prevent them from crossing.

How does stopping them at the border equate to "finding a needle in a haystack?" They're much easier to find at the border than after they get in, especially when there's a fence there to pin them down while the border patrol rounds them up.

If it wasn't hard we'd have them all. AGAIN, lock up employers that hire illegals. Incentive removed. No reason to come.

If it wasn't hard we'd have them all. AGAIN, lock up employers that hire illegals. Incentive removed. No reason to come.

Again, your crusade to punish businesses only shows that you hate business. It's easier to stop them at the border. Steeper penalties on employers are useless if they aren't enforced.

Again, your crusade to punish businesses only shows that you hate business. It's easier to stop them at the border. Steeper penalties on employers are useless if they aren't enforced.

I believe in Punishing criminals. If a business owner is a criminal, may he/she pay the price.

I believe in Punishing criminals. If a business owner is a criminal, may he/she pay the price.

You want to make them into criminals. Right now hiring illegals is a misdemeanour, and that's the way it should stay. No one's right are being violated by hiring an illegal. It's not like robbing or killing someone.

You want to make them into criminals. Right now hiring illegals is a misdemeanour, and that's the way it should stay. No one's right are being violated by hiring an illegal. It's not like robbing or killing someone.
Being illegal is also a misdemeanor. But here you are wanting to spend the entire GDP on our border policy.

Being illegal is also a misdemeanor. But here you are wanting to spend the entire GDP on our border policy.

$12.25 billion is not the entire GDP. It's a small fraction of what we're going to have to pay in welfare benefits to all the illegals we allow to sneak in.

The amount spent isn't the point. It's whether the punishment fits the crime.

$12.25 billion is not the entire GDP. It's a small fraction of what we're going to have to pay in welfare benefits to all the illegals we allow to sneak in.

It will cost 100-200 times more than 12.25b a year to put enough men on the border, to build, man, and maintain these impenetrable borders you are demanding. All this and for the price of a rented parachute and ten min flight they can go right over the wall.

What crime? We've already established that being illegal is not a crime, it's a misdemeanor.

As for the welfare benefits... clearly we have invited them here and are simply giving them what we promised. Hell, our president is advertising for them to come here illegally.

Last edited:

It will cost 100-200 times more than 12.25b a year to put enough men on the border, to build, man, and maintain these impenetrable borders you are demanding. All this and for the price of a rented parachute and ten min flight they can go right over the wall.

What crime? We've already established that being illegal is not a crime, it's a misdemeanor.

As for the welfare benefits... clearly we have invited them here and are simply giving them what we promised. Hell, our president is advertising for them to come here illegally.

What utter horseshit. It will cost less to man the border than it does now. How many Mexicans are going to jump out of a plane when they have never done it?

I can't imagine why you make up so many lame excuses for doing nothing about illegal immigration. You appear to want illegals to come flooding into this country. You're either an idiot or a traitor.

What utter horseshit. It will cost less to man the border than it does now. How many Mexicans are going to jump out of a plane when they have never done it?

I can't imagine why you make up so many lame excuses for doing nothing about illegal immigration. You appear to want illegals to come flooding into this country. You're either an idiot or a traitor.
Every dime of my money wasted on a STUPID FENCE is a dime of my money that could have been spent stopping illegals from coming here.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN since you appear to be dense.

WE ALREADY HAVE A RIVER THAT CAN BE GUARDED FROM OUR SIDE. FENCING A RIVER IS THE DUMBEST IDEA EVER PROPOSED BY MANKIND.

Every dime of my money wasted on a STUPID FENCE is a dime of my money that could have been spent stopping illegals from coming here.

WE ALREADY HAVE A RIVER THAT CAN BE GUARDED FROM OUR SIDE. FENCING A RIVER IS THE DUMBEST IDEA EVER PROPOSED BY MANKIND.

So where would you spend this money?

BTW, only 1/3 of the border is along the Rio grand river, and most of the time the river is so low that people can easily wade across it. It's not much of an obstacle.

BTW, only 1/3 of the border is along the Rio grand river, and most of the time the river is so low that people can easily wade across it. It's not much of an obstacle.
Fences are not much of an obstacle either.
1/3? The rio's there for the entire border with Texas... I don't care what those other states want to do with their border with Mexico.

ROFL:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/df/Borderbeachtj.jpg

You keep asking me where to spend the money and I keep answering.. You don't spend any taxpayer money on it at all. America is a desirable location to travel to and trade with. You make the border profitable and defending it self-sustaining. You can do this will capitalist methods. End the war on drugs, and charge import duties to truck the now legal drugs in. Arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs to perform profitable labor and house border guard facilities prisons etc.. Take their money, and assets, and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them. Charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense. Pay Americans to catch em. Get the money to pay the Americans from fees for immigration.

1/3? The rio's there for the entire border with Texas... I don't care what those other states want to do with their border with Mexico.

ROFL:

You keep asking me where to spend the money and I keep answering.. You don't spend any taxpayer money on it at all. America is a desirable location to travel to and trade with. You make the border profitable and defending it self-sustaining. You can do this will capitalist methods. End the war on drugs, and charge import duties to truck the now legal drugs in. Arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs to perform profitable labor and house border guard facilities prisons etc.. Take their money, and assets, and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them. Charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense. Pay Americans to catch em. Get the money to pay the Americans from fees for immigration.

You have been saying all along that the border fence is useless because the government won't staff it adequately, and the refuses to enforce the law. Yet, here you come up with a plan that will only work if the government enforces the law.

You're a big fat hypocrite, not to mention an unmitigated idiot.

ROFL:

You have been saying all along that the border fence is useless because the government won't staff it adequately, and the refuses to enforce the law. Yet, here you come up with a plan that will only work if the government enforces the law.

You're a big fat hypocrite, not to mention an unmitigated idiot.
What part of may capitalist solution confused you? Our government has no problem hiring people to collect fees. As for catching them at the border I said pay Americans to catch em.. I suppose that was to vague for you to understand. My solution is paying bounties for catching them. Thus we the American people do the enforcement. As for the other forms of enforcement, such as imprisoning them, that would be privatized too. Minor note, any government involvement would be state police, not the feds. Federal involvement at the border should be limited to fighting wars or defending the border when the state or the people won't do their job. Feds should be the last resort not the primary answer to every little problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back